Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (280) · No (98)
  • Ease of Booking

Jenny
JennyPeel, WA

Best in the business

After initial cruise cut short we booked another which has since been cancelled. We are trying our luck with one in 2023. Martine has been fantastic in helping every step of the way

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Jenny, so thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with Joanne during the challenges of COVID. We appreciate your support and your wonderful feedback. We will share your kind words with Martine.

Debbie
DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

My cruise specialist, Russell Cameron, provided me with prompt, helpful, friendly service when I contacted him about my cruise that was cancelled due to COVID-19. He was such a pleasure to talk to and provided reassurance in these uncertain times. My query was answered quickly and my cruise was rebooked that very same day. Nothing was a bother to Russell and I feel confident that I am in good hands; and I am so glad that I booked through Clean Cruising. Big shout out to Russell for his excellent customer service and also to Clean Cruising who provide up-to-date information and wonderful service. I'll always book cruises through them.

Determined Cruisling
Determined CruislingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeful cruiser

Rob Warner has been with myself and friend through the whole Pandemic and 4 cruise cancellations. He has been thorough, professional and friendly and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service and friendly staff. Always obliging and nothing is too difficult. Wide knowledge of their products so they can sell it in an efficient manner. Highly recommend using them.

Out of The Fog of Disappointment

Other agents have fallen by the wayside when endeavouring to negotiate Covid cancellations, refunds or FCC rebookings but Rob of Clean Cruising has exceeded all our expectations. Pleasant surprises have regularly emerged from the fog of disappointment.

Brian and Wendy
Brian and WendyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional Service by Russell

Have booked many cruises, circle pacific, world cruises and family cruises and have been always confident with our booking! Clean cruising have met our expectations. Thank You Russell very much. We have been using Russell at Clean cruising now for at least the past 7 years now and have been impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. He has been very helpful over the past 18 months with all the cancellations due to covid. Clean cruising is lucky to have Russell

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Russell Personifies Professionalism

Exceptional Service by Carli and Clean Cruising

Having booked many cruises with Clean Cruising, and had them cancelled due to covid, has created many problems with sorting out credits, refunds and so on. Carli Fergusson is a star, having put in so much effort on my behalf to resolve issues that have arisen and been a pleasure to deal with in the process. Carli's dedication far exceeded my expectations! Clean Cruising is a pleasure to deal with, bookings are easy and replies to questions are prompt. Well done.

Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Been dealing with Clean Cruising & Sally a number of years always helpful with our bookings /due to the pandemic 1 was cancelled- no problem with the refund / re booked last year now have to cancel again due to Covid - Sally was so understanding - won’t hesitate to use Clean Cruising again

Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Excellent Service by Russell!

We have booked a couple of cruises with Russell. He is very knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. When we had to cancel a cruise last year it was easy to get our money back unlike with many other companies. I am certainly sticking with Russell for all our future travel needs.

Deanie Asbury
Deanie AsburySydney, NSW

Clean Cruising is Professional and fantastic company. Carli is and amazing Cruise Consultant

I have been using this company for years. They are fantastic on price. Extremely Knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you . What they don't know they always find out for you. Carli has recently taken over my cruise portfolio and is amazing and goes above and beyond in working our what's best for the clients.
Carli is always on hand and gets back to you in a speedy time frame. I have been cruising for over 10 years and wont book anywhere else.
Thanks guys

Russell Cameron & Clean Cruising :Excellent service and knowledge of cruise travel

Russell has helped me book nine cruises in the past few years, three of which I have been on and thoroughly enjoyed. Unfortunately due to the pandemic three have been cancelled. He has helped me navigate using future cruise credit to book three future cruises. He has helped me get the best deals, choose good cabins and generally has been exceptionally helpful and friendly. Other staff from Clean Cruising have also been most helpful when Russell on leave. I hope to be booking many future cruises with Russell, and hoping they will all go ahead !

Ease of Booking
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Lesley, thank you for placing your trust in our hands when booking your holiday. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Russell and giving him such a wonderful recommendation.

Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Best Travel Agency to deal with

I have booked several cruises with this agency, unfortunately most have been cancelled but it was no problem for them at all to change my booking to a different cruise.

Russell Cameron at Clean Cruising

It has been a pleasure dealing with Russell at Clean Cruising. He always returns calls promptly, understands exactly what I want & makes me feel I'm a valued client. Many thanks!

arthur waters
arthur watersSouth East Queensland, QLD

best way to plan a cruise holiday.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Arthur. We're so thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with Carli. We appreciate you sharing your experience with COVID cancellations, we look forward to being a part of your future travels!

Anthony
AnthonyIllawarra, NSW

They go that extra mile

I would most definitely recommend the clean cruising team. We had 2 cruises booked with them, which had all been cancelled, they were marvellous in returning all money owing. And one with another company, I’ve learnt from that mistake, still waiting for a refund. I have dealt with Athena Franks on all occasions, nothing is too much trouble and she goes that extra mile. And another thing, you are actually speaking to someone in Australia not sent to the Phillipines. This company gives a 100%

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Anthony! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with us, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!

cvb
cvbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always there for you in these hard times

I must recommend this company highly Always there when you need them are very quick to refund during these hard Covid times Other companies, I have had to fight and fight to get money back Not Clean Cruising they are just fantastic Will never use another company again Nor will I ever go direct to a cruise company which still have not refunded me 2 years later

Drew and Gai Love
Drew and Gai LoveIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding Service

Many years and four cruises including two half world cruises, we have dealt with Athena Franks who has guided us with not only cruises but flights, accommodation and transfers. Athena has done this with extreme professionalism! Because of the Pandemic, on three occasions we have had to change our last half world cruise, we have been refunded all monies paid by both Princess Lines and Clean Cruising, this has meant Athena's workload has been immense and very much appreciated by us. We are far from finished with our travels and will have no hesitation in using Athena and Clean Cruising again, the ease of a phone call or email and the jobs done, thank you

So impressed

We are so impressed with Clean Cruising, in these most difficult times our Cruise Professional and the whole crew have looked after us without any hitches. We know that the months ahead will be trying at times but have every confidence in this most excellent company

Best travel company ever.

We have been cruising for many years, including world cruises, but until we found Clean Cruising, we had lots of hassles with planning, bookings, and general “ don’t care” attitudes. We had to cancel our world cruise last year due to the pandemic, but Learni took charge and looked after the whole process. We registered interest in an upcoming cruise, and as soon as bookings opened, Learni managed and booked the perfect cabin. Cannot thank you enough,

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

Amazing Service

Having to rebook holiday and Clean Cruising especially Learni Ehrnholm ensured we were looked after and ensured that we got the best possible cabin . Brilliant service Briliiant outcome thank you

Steve and Wendy
Steve and WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

Learni has organised cruises for us over many years now and has always provided outstanding service. She has just secured our preferred cabin on our 'bucket list' world cruise. She's friendly, helpful and always works diligently to meet our requests.

Always great service

For nearly 10 years, Ciaran has been organising my trips - cruises, flights, last minute changes and COVID refunds. Nothing is too much trouble for him and he will even suggest better options if they're available. also, on the odd occasion that he is not available, the other staff members are equally efficient and helpful. Clean Cruising is my first and last choice in Travel Agents.

Very professional service

Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

My daughter and I have used Clean Cruising to book our holidays for a number of years now, and Athena has always gone above and beyond what we had expected. During Covid we had two cruises cancelled and Athena saw to it that all monies were refunded in full. We look forward to cruising with CC again when things get back to normal.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Carol! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with Athena, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!