Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (280) · No (98)
  • Ease of Booking

Suzi Mc
Suzi McSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Cruise Agent Around!

Best cruise agent who is flexible approachable, knowledgable and always get the price right and knows how to get the best deal. Will only ever use Athena and Clean Crusing!

Brilliant and Helpful

clean cruising and Joanne McKeon have given myself and my family excellent service on numerous holiday bookings. always helpful and never pushy, unlike some other travel agents that I have experienced.

Trish
TrishWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Agency ever!

I have booked several cruises now with Clean Cruising over the past few years and can highly recommend them. Rob Warner is always professional, friendly and very helpful. Since the COVID outbreak I have had several booked cruises cancelled by the cruise line and Rob has attended to this promptly, ensuring refunds etc were secured and keeping me up to date with progress. I am now looking forward to future cruises already booked with Clean Cruising .

ijeffery
ijefferySydney Surrounds, NSW

With Gratitude

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Russell is the Agent! The Superstar Agent!

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worry free booking

Rita Cross of Clean Cruising does everything to assist in making a Cruise bookings easy and worry-free for us.
I would suggest that things have been very difficult for the Consultants at Clean Cruising over the last twelve
months, but we have every faith in Rita dealing with our booking for August and she has promised to keep us informed of any matters or changes that might occur in view of the on-going COVID restrictions.
Thank you Rita.

The Go To Booking Agent

Fantastic service!

I have booked several cruises through Clean Cruising, usually with Sally.
The service and friendliness is excellent. I have recommended Clean Cruising to family members who are also very pleased with the service etc.
I have booked two cruises through CC for this year and fingers crossed all goes ahead as planned.

Very Helpful

The lady who I deal with, Learni Ehrnholm, is very helpful when booking cruises. She finds just what we're looking for and makes the booking process easy. She also provided assistance when refunds were required due to covid19.

Sarah W is a Star!

Sarah has uncanny ability to anticipate customer needs. This stems from constant and exceptional communication, her capacity to really listen to our wants and needs and the fact that she is a very experienced travel agent that knows her products.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Kym and Brad - so happy to hear you've had a great experience and Sarah has provided such personal service. Can't wait to help you with your next dream holiday!

Robyn
RobynGoulburn Valley, VIC

A job well done !

The service was excellent, Rita did a wonderful job,our booking was very complex as we had a stack of on -board credits and financial credits from cancelled trips etc to deal with but nothing was to much trouble and Rita sorted it all out for us,now we are just looking forward to our next trip.

Fantastic customer service and advice!

Our agent Shari is always a delight to work alongside when it comes to planning our trips! Whether it’s tours or experiences she always knows how to work within our budget to get us the best value with the best companies. Her wealth of knowledge, cheerfulness and attentiveness to make sure we have an enjoy holiday is wonderful and thoughtful.

Carol Griffiths
Carol GriffithsSydney, NSW

Extremely pleased

Sally did my first booking and I was so pleased when I experienced her expertise for my second cruise. Everything was just perfect and when I book the next I hope to encounter Sally again. She so so helpful and nothing is a bother for her. Thank you Sally for such an enjoyable cruise

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait to cruise again

We have used Clean Cruising for several years now, and have always found our Consultant Sarah Wilmott more than helpful. She has recently arranged another cruise in 2022, (fingers crossed). She has looked after our requirements, etc. If it was possible, we would certainly score her 10/10. We would recommend her to anyone.
John & Anne Davis

Abby
AbbySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to book the correct cruise.

Booking our next cruise with Learni Ehrnholm was friendly and efficient.
Thank you Clean Cruising for having good staff to chose a suitable cruise for us with dates we requested.
Catherine and Errol Lymbery

Dinese
Dinese Illawarra, NSW

I love cruising

We have been using Clean Cruising for 8years. Our consultant Jenny Burns has been amazing. Nothing is a problem. Always goes the extra mile to find the cabin on the deck we would like.Always finds the best deal for us.

Jennifer hogan
Jennifer hoganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean cruising - great company!

Clean Cruising!what a wonderful co. to deal with! My husband always organised our cruises,travel etc so I was nervous about organising a cruise myself but with the dedicated and knowledgeable help of LE ARNY who made it such an easy and enjoyable experience! She was always available to answer questions and give valuable help and information throughout the entire process.
I will have no hesitation using this great Co again
Jennifer hogan NSW

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Jennifer! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to Learni too. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!

Ralph
RalphWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Travel Excellence

We have been dealing with Sally from Clean Cruising for quite a few years now and have nothing but admiration for her prompt service, helpfulness and reliability. Clean Cruising are certainly great to deal with and their regular updates and cruising magazine are also great.

Edward
EdwardHunter Region, NSW

Great Support even in difficult times

I booked a cruise with the assistance of Learni to take with my nieces from the US last year. Covid changed all that and though extremely disappointed, Learni made negotiating the process simple for us. Clean Cruising kept us informed and confident the refunds would all come through, and they did. They managed the entire, unfortunate process with professionalism and grace. This experience coupled with the treatment we received while booking our cruise initially has resulted in Clean Cruising, and Learni, being our preferred holiday booking organization by far! Can't wait to get back to normal travel!!

Always helpful and friendly.

Thanks for always being helpful and finding great deals.
Made things easier when we had to cancel our cruise. Used for all three cruises and our consultant Learni has been great.

Always very helpful

Since our first cruise booking with Clean Cruising, we have been to no other travel agents.. Sally our consultant has always been so helpful, and is so easy to reach. Especially last year with the virus and cancelling cruises and flights, she kept us in the loop all the time, and helped us save lots of money. .I would certainly recommend Clean Cruising to anyone ,who wanted a worry free holiday...

Maz
MazSydney, NSW

Help & professionalism

It is great to have an Aussie company and a real person to deal with speaking fluent English & understanding the needs of Aussie people. Thanks Rita & Co for making organising our tours so trouble free.

Ronald H
Ronald HIllawarra, NSW

Been my Agent for last 10 years

I have been using Clean Cruising for the last 10 years and in that time have made 35 cruises. Athena has been my consultant during that time. I have never had any problems with my bookings and found the service very professional. I have several more cruises planned next year through Clean Cruising.

gwayne
gwayneAU

Worry-free travel

Learni very good agent

Im still waiting for part of my cruze refund but im happy with the proces its up to the cruise company to pay the refund learni is doing the best she can thanks