Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (280) · No (96)
  • Ease of Booking

Excellent trip, exactly what I asked for!

A close friend and I wanted a cheap trip were we could hangout by the beach, but also wanted to end on a high in a fancy resort where we could live like queens for a couple of days before returning to reality! Shari at Clean Cruising took excellent care of us, she recommended the trip and resort which were exactly what we had in mind and we had an amazing time! It was our first time travelling so we had a LOT of silly questions but Shari answered them all thoroughly and was an absolute Peach! I Highly recommend Clean Cruising and Shari!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Julia, thank you for placing your trust in our hands when booking your holiday. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Shari and giving her such a wonderful recommendation.

All the professional help we need!!

We have always booked our cruises (20 of them) with Clean Cruising. The Staff are always very helpful.
Learni is just fantastic, she answers all my silly questions and always gets me the best deal.

Andrew L.
Andrew L.South East Queensland, QLD

Especially Helpful when plans don’t go quite right.

12 months ago I sought advice on Mediterranean cruises and eventually made a booking for October 2019.
My wife and I chose Clean Cruising for advice and our booking and in particular we were helped by our CC representative Learni Ehrnholm.
We were extremely happy with the service from Learni and Clean Cruising, the price was competitive and everything around our booking and plans went smoothly - until Coverd 19 hit the world.
It’s times like these, when things don’t go as planned, that you appreciate having a good agent and representative on your side. Learni and Clean Cruising have been an enormous help to us, explaining our options and helping reschedule our cruise.
Give them a go – five stars
Andrew Lockhart

Anna R.Clean Cruising

This is my 'Go To' travel agency.

I always deal with Learni Ehrnlholm, whenever I am looking for a cruise. She has always been professional, friendly and very helpful, in securing me the best deal. I have dealt with cleancruising for many years, and have always been happy, so glad I have found Learni to help me. Very satisfied customers.

Very happy client

Iam new to clean cruising , i like the web page for cruises , i called Rita & was so happy with her help in organising cruises for our family & although we yet to cruise ( due to covid ) we cant wait ! Will stick with this company i think , Thanks Rita

Lindsay
LindsayPerth, WA

Excellent service

We have used Kirin for several years when booking our cruises and have always found her to be efficient and courteous. It is nice to know that we have a contact who always meets our needs. We had no issues with refunds and found that Kirin's replies were always prompt. Great service.

Fantastic personal service

Accidentally came across Clean Cruising a number of yeas ago. From the very first booking have used Sally and have never been disappointed. Fantastic knowledge, service and always willing to help.

john.heath.9041
john.heath.9041Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Service

Shari our consultant is excellent and has provided first rate service. We would highly recommend Clean Cruising. They have been informative & extremely punctual in providing advice an processing refunds. I would definitely use their services again

Cruise Family
Cruise Family Sydney, NSW

Fantastic cruise

I have been using clean cruising for over 8 years and always get a great price and fantastic service from Learnie my consultant she's professional in every aspect of cruising and customer service can't thank them enough for the great memories good work.

Linda O.
Linda O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, caring, expert advice, outstanding service A++++++++++++++++++

We were introduced to Natalya Mills through our cruise-aholic cousins 3 years ago, being novice cruisers, and have always been looked after by Natalya with not just our cruise plans but also our son's and his friends. Natalya always replies promptly to all our queries-even on her days off! She monitors prices so if we can get a better deal she keeps us informed. She always gives fabulous advice on cabin selection too. Natalya follows through. She is always caring and aims to please. Always cheery, friendly and professional. We highly recommend Natalya as your cruise advisor too!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow, we can’t thank you enough for your lovely review. We will pass along your kind words of appreciation to Natalya and our Clean Cruising team. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Sophie
Sophie South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! And very competitive prices. I would book with them again!

No unexpected fees, I booked flight tickets, I would definitely recommend Learni Ehrnholm. very prompt in answering me and found the best tickets on the market, and met every requirements I requested to suit my family.

Christine
ChristinePeel, WA

Excellent service!

Love booking with Natasha Osman at Clean Cruising. Have used her many times now and hope to continue into the future. Natasha has been fabulous from day one. Excellent service, prompt attention and a wealth of information and advice. Everything booked by her has been 100% She things of everything. Impressed with how my refunds where handled for cancelled trips due to the dreaded virus!

Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service and Advice

We had a 25 week overseas trip and every single part of this multi part itinerary went exactly to plan. There were no problems at all and the service we received was amazing

Amazing all-round service!

Natalya is so caring and committed to giving the best service and advice possible to any enquires and requests I’ve made. I use to try organise all my travel myself but using a professional takes out the guessing work when planning and makes everything run so much smoother, thank you!!!!

Jim Parsons
Jim ParsonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t go anywhere else for cruise bookings.

We have had 4 or 5 cruises with Clean Cruising and been ably looked after by Sally. No problems at all. Everything was organised for us and Sally kept us in the loop every step of the way.
No hesitation in recommending Clean Cruising.

Evan C.
Evan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply the best

We have cruised many times and have always found CLEAN CRUISING to be very efficient, reliable and trustworthy . Excellent service has always been provided
Many Thanks to our consultant LEARNI EHRNHOLM
John and Theresa

Herman K
Herman KLower Chittering, Western Australia

Clean cruising has an excellent service

We have booked with Sally from clean cruising for a few years now. It has been a very good experience and they take care of everything. Unfortunately Covid has put everything on hold. We have a booking for next year's world cruise.

Robert Harris
Robert Harris South East Queensland, QLD

Excellence

We have been cruising for nearly 10years, the last 4years have been with clean cruising, the first time i phoned i spoke to Sally Berry, and that started a fantastic relationship with clean cruising, extremely professional, never had a problem, what else can i say you cant beat excellence, thankyou Sally, and everyone at clean cruising. Kindest regards Robert and Annette HARRIS

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond - outstanding service from Clean Cruising

Our consultant Russell Cameron at Clean Cruising has been absolutely outstanding in firstly recommending and assisting to book the cruise of a lifetime and subsequently supporting us to make changes given the current situation. We were devastated we had to reschedule due to COVID but the process has been made a whole lot better with Russell's support, regular updates, clear information about options and in-depth knowledge and advice. Forever thankful!

Fantastic cruise consultant

All our cruises (as well as the air and accom) have been booked through Clean Cruising and our consultant is Benice and we have done a few cruises as there really is no other way to holiday.

Benice always makes it easy and answers our emails really quickly. She always gives me different price options so we can decide how much or little we really want to spend. Benice knows what we like, she makes planning a holiday so easy.

We will only book through Benice. We give her name out to everyone.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Stacey, Thank you for your time to submit your 5-star rating. We appreciate your support and we are delighted to hear you have had a smooth and easy experience with Benice. We look forward to helping you with your future cruise holidays!

Dawn
DawnPerth, WA

Thanks Natalya for your dedication best prices service amazing during COVID can’t wait to cruise again with you

Every thing Natalya does is brilliant she tells us the up front price for everything booking is a breeze service first class expectation always met all in all brilliant service

Baz
BazSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Clean Cruising

Sally Berry has organised 2 Pacific and 1 family weekend cruise for my wife and I over past few years. Everything from initial enquiry to booking and the actual cruise was easy to do thanks to Sally and Clean Cruising. We would highly recommend Clean Cruising and in particular Sally for any cruise booking local or overseas. Nothing was a problem and we could easily discuss all the options and suggestions. Many thanks Sally for helping with our cruise holidays.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Baz! Thanks so much for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled to hear Sally was able to provide such great service. We look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

hcg t.
hcg t.Sydney, NSW

Superb cruise consultant

Natasha Osman has been our cruise consultant for the past few years and been absolutely wonderful. She goes the extra step dealing with the cruise lines to get best for her clients. Her support and patience through several cancelled trips has made things so much easier to cope with.

Highly recommend Natasha and CleanCruising

Seracarr
Seracarr South-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Service Always

Natalya has always been extremely efficient with all of our bookings, from creation of a booking to refunds. Very high communication skills & very friendly! Our number one Clean Cruising Specialist! Thank you Natalya for all of your work!!

Great Agent & fantastic service.