2Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

3.6

64% · 8748 · 35%

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Find anyone else but this firm

Quotes but when knew urgent they gouged price up 50%. Then contrary to their website they don't vacuum before steamcleans. Over priced, poor outcome, only interested in you signing disclaimers.
Luis
LuisPerth, WA

Total total rip off.....con artist sales people followed by un interested technicians.....Totalllllllly ripped off

We were told that they would resolve our waterlogged carpet....no problem...
Technician arrived and said, no can do but I will wave the hose around, mutter some complaints about his office and then say...sign here...
We have been left using towels and fans to continue the work we paid them for. Short of wrestling their technician....my wife signed his paper and called his office and they just said....sorry about that...
I am steaming upset....more than they can imagine.
I will warn all our 2000 cgurch members and anyone who will listen.
Very very disappointed.
Gavin F.
Gavin F.Perth, WA

Terrible cleaning and customer service

Bruno came and did a good job on *most* of the couch - except he clearly missed the upper section along the entirety of the top. I sent photos showing the distinct band of dirt across the top of the couch that wasn't cleaned and I was fobbed off over the course of several emails with inane excuses and patronising rationalisations.
Tuart Hill
Tuart HillPerth, WA2 posts

VERY DISAPPOINTED

Cost: $350, Task: Clean carpets 3 bedrooms & lounge (small unit) Result: Carpets still sopping wet 5hrs later, one took over 24hrs to dry despite it being a hot day with all windows open. Had to leave my furniture outside my house. Next day bedroom carpets had grey dried "scum" on them, had to vacuum it off, yuk.
Tiles in laundry, bathroom, hallway "cleaned". Hallway acceptable with a few "touch ups", laundry & bathroom filthy, I scrubbed them changing the water every 4-6 tiles. Not acceptable. Clean & Dry have offered me no compensation for poor work.
Curline M.
Curline M.2 posts

Reliable and Accurate

Mark came to do the job for us and he came exactly at the time he said he'll arrive. Did a good job at cleaning our sofa and mattress, even offered to remove a small stain on our carpet for free. He also gave us some few pointers or advise regarding keeping our mattress and upholstery clean. Overall satisfied.
Lyn
LynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank you so much!

Amazing people and admin team so helpful, thank you!
Last week Clean and Dry cleaned the tiles and grout in our home. It was a large area that included cleaning white grout. We were very pleased with the results and the difference is amazing!

We had another company stand us up at the last minute, despite having booked well in advance and having explained our circumstances. Clean and Dry were only too willing to help us out and fit us into their busy schedule.
A pleasure doing business with Clean and Dry. Thank you!

Geoff
GeoffPerth, WA6 posts

Fantastic job...highly recommended!

We needed an empty room and 2 rugs cleaned and didn't have a clue who to use. We chose Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning as they offered 2 alternatives in steam cleaning & dry cleaning. The booking service was done within our requested time frame and we were kept informed of the technician's timing at all stages (thanks Sabrina). When the technician assessed our job he knew exactly which process to utilise and also noticed that our lounge suite needed cleaning and sanitising. When he showed us we could see this was valid.
Anyway the job is complete, represents great value and the carpet/rugs have come up a treat. Will use again when required and happy to endorse them as a highly recommended 'service of choice'. Show reply
Jenna
JennaPerth, WA

Fantastic Job Done !

We use Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning on a regular basis. We find them very professional and the staff very friendly. The last staff member that came out to do our conference area carpets went above and beyond the call of duty, he did a fantastic job.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Show reply
Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Excellent work

They are brilliant they have done my carpets 3 times and they have all turned out great they do a through job and this is the only service I will use to clean my carpets won't go anywhere else Show reply
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Absolutely MAGIC!

I had my carpets cleaned yesterday and they are without a doubt perfect. I can not fault the booking process, advice given, & the gentleman that cleaned our carpets was polite, professional and thorough. Thank you so much
Jesse G.
Jesse G.Sydney, NSW

Better than when we moved in!

Mark did an incredible job! I’m almost salty that I did my real estate a favour before moving out!

Will definitely refer everyone to you guys and will use your services again!

THANKS

Claudine
ClaudineSydney, NSW

Exceptional service from Mark!

Just wanted to say what an excellent carpet clean Mark did on my in-laws house today. He was thorough and recommended the best treatment. The results are amazing - take a look! He breathed new life back into the filthy carpets! A+++ for friendly and professional service I highly recommend you book Mark from Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning.
Natalia
Natalia

Excellent service!

This was my second time using Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning. Mark was very friendly and professional. The carpet cleaning gives my floors a deep clean and gets rid of dust and stains that a normal vacuum could never achieve. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a great result with friendly service. Thanks Mark!
Mad
MadBrisbane2 posts
John
JohnPerth, WA2 posts

Very good job and very good service

I had my carpets cleaned today by clean and dry and very happy with service. The technician was very professional came on time and did a very good job took the stains of my carpet and now I know that my carpets are cleaned. I highly recommend the company and very good prices they offer and especially for seniors.
Rads73
Rads73Sydney, NSW2 posts

Always A Great Service

Had my lounge and dining chairs done that were heavily stained and they came up perfect, always a great service from my Tech (Mark) who I always ask for each time I get my place done, never had a bad experience.
Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Seosamh
SeosamhPerth, WA2 posts

Carpet looked exactly the same after steam clean with no stains removed

Whatever chemicals these guys are using don't work, I had my office carpet cleaned and it looked exactly that same after the steam clean as before, with no stains removed. When you pay $140 you expect at least some of the stains to be removed-that is after-all why your get a so called 'professional' carpet cleaning company in. When I phoned to complain about the result they basically said 'tuff luck'. Don't waste your money on these guys.
Jonathan
JonathanPerth2 posts

Dont use!!!! Horrible experience

Unprofessional company that left over wetting and wicking marks on our carpet. Very hard to deal with and got called a liar by their manager on the phone. A technician came to look at our carpet and denied he did the 'new' stains that his machine left. They decline all responsibility and have now left us with four big stains. Again, we are so disappointed, all i wanted them to do was to re clean those areas. An absolute joke. I am in the process of escalating this legally.

Pauline
Pauline
Stacey
StaceyAshfield2 posts

Excellent customer service & they did a great job!

I am in a rental and had just moved in. The carpets were very heavily stained in some areas and I can't believe how well they came up after being cleaned as they were pretty bad! I was really impressed with the customer service and the job they did on the carpet. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Lauri
Lauri

Excellent customer service and quality of work!

I was very impressed with the customer service, I was able to get an appointment for the very next day at a great price. Marc did an excellent job of cleaning our carpets for a final rent inspection, he was quick and efficient with a good eye for detail and we were very happy with the result. We were also very pleased with the friendly and helpful customer service we received, even after having to reschedule our appointment. We would use again!

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic work

Mark did a thorough clean on carpet that hadn't been cleaned for a long time. I was surprised how clean it came up! Mark was very attentive and ensured a great job was done. 5 stars

Glenda
Glenda2 posts

Awesome

An excellent job well done. Bruno.... I can't sing his praises loud enough. He was as stubborn as the stains the removed from the carpet. He worked on them for an hour or so, like a dog worrying a bone. An excellent technician who explained everything as he went. Thank you Clean and Dry for such excellent service and answering my call for help so promptly. Will definitely call again, so long as I can have Bruno, Carpet Technician Extraordinaire

Morgs
Morgs

Unbelievable service

Bruno came and cleaned heavily stained carpets and couch all stains were removed which I was totally stunned by in a very short time. Great customer service awesome Bloke

Manu
ManuSydney

Awesome Job!

Mark has extensive knowledge in cleaning carpets and he did the job brilliantly. I highly recommend him for the same

Charlie
CharliePerth

Reasonable job but hurried

Cleaner was friendly, if the floors were vacuumed properly I feel it was done to fast.

I'm sure the booking was made correctly with the admin person double checking the job as in number of bedrooms, lounge, mats and lounge suite.

On arrival, under quoted, no lounge room mentioned.

$30 more on bill to complete.

In my mind this could be, not saying it is definitely but would be a simple scam, which could be pulled on every job.

Be wary.

Robyn
RobynPerth

Great Job

I had a lot of pet hair in both my house and my mothers granny flat - especially my mothers granny flat as she has a rag doll cat full of fur who had also left a number of stains on the carpet. Bruno rang before he came, was on time and did a great job of both places removing all the stains, some which i thought would not be able to be removed. Bruno explained everything well and did a great job!

JackieH
JackieH

Great clean!

I’d like to thank everyone at clean and dry for squeezing me in after I was let down by another supplier. Mark attended on Saturday morning and was very professional and a wealth of knowledge. The carpets came up great and Clean and Dry will be back to do our Strata work.

Gracha
GrachaSydney

Good as new wine stained couch and rug

Mark came over this morning to help hubby and me with our wine stained couch and rug that we’ve been desperately trying to clean for months. We hired the woolies vacuum and that didn’t work so our last option was to try professional cleaning. So glad we did as the rug and couch look good as new. There aren’t any water stains, wine stains or oil marks left on it. Mark was incredibly professional and even came to complete the job at 7.30am so I could get other errands done in the day. He was finished before 9am and the job was done excellently. Will def recommend him to others. Thanks so much!

Avi
AviSydney

Brilliant customer Service from Mark

This is the first time we got our leather lounge professionaly cleaned and could not be more happier. Mark was brilliant very patient, friendly & honest. Sofa looks like new same as how we bought it 7 years ago :).

Brie k
Brie k

Marks customer service was second to none!

From the first phone call to clean and dry to book my sofa clean everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Mark was the gentleman who cleaned my sofa. Very friendly, professional, quick and on time!!! Offered me a few other services that the company offer in regards to the cleaning of the sofa but he was not pushy at all, which I really appreciated!!!

Highly recommend clean and dry, and highly recommend mark!!

The sofa looks fantastic!!!

We will be calling again for sure, and definitely pass on their number!

ChadD
ChadD

Experienced Carpet cleaning

Professional carpet cleaning services by mark from clean & dry, knowledgeable all around, i personally will use their services again, highly recommended

Laura
Laura

5 minute, plus damaged neighbours house

Our carpets looked the same after he had cleaned them, same spots and marks, he was in and out in 5 minutes. He also drove his truck into the neighbours patio and snapped one of the wooden beams in half, then denied it as we were asking for his details to make an insurance claim! So horrified by this experience.

Rob M
Rob MSydney, NSW3 posts

Such a great experience

For anyone looking to get their carpets cleaned, give these guys a call. They did an incredible job and Mark was such a nice guy too. A little more expensive than the letterbox offers we get but it's totally worth it.

Mich
Mich

When you are good, you are good :) - Thanks Marc

Had multiple floor rugs cleaned today, some very gross. Marc from the Perth franchise came and cleaned them all for us. He was a great friendly guy and did a fantastic job, the rugs look awesome. Would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone and will definitely use them again.

Jasmen
JasmenSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent work, excellent results

Taking pride in what you do was evident in the outcome of today's job you guys did in our home and it's so refreshing when checking is not needed for a job really well done. Thank you guys. Prompt, punctual, perfect service. Can't ask for more.

Robbo
RobboSurry Hills2 posts

Carpet looks great !!

As a dog owner my carpet gets very dirty. Mark did a great job yesterday leaving my carpet looking like new. He arrived within the allocated time and was professional and polite to deal with. I will definitely be using Clean & dry in the future and will recommend them to everyone i know.

Lauren L
Lauren L5 posts

Lounge looks brand new again

Extremely informative and professional from my very first phone call. Clean and Dry talked me through the whole process and were more that happy to answer my many questions. Mark called me half an hour prior to arriving on time, on the day. On arrival he was very professional, polite and friendly. The lounge came up cleaner than expected. I am extremely happy and satisfied with the service provided and would highly recommend.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW3 posts

Awesome work by Mark

Just had my carpet and lounge cleaned by Mark wow he is so professional amazing work, efficient, fast, simply amazing work. My carpets are older as i rent but he made them look and feel just nearly brand new. Such lovely gentleman he gave me tips on everything i asked such professional in every way. I am extremely satisfied and I'll be calling Clean and Dry every time I'm calling now for them to pick up my rug and clean it for me. The floors were dry and my lounge looked like it was brand new and dry i just could not be happier worth every cent i paid. God Bless Mark simply awesome and amazing work :) I will highly recommend Mark and Clean and Dry to anyone and my family and friends. Keep up the amazing job :)

Neyhaa
NeyhaaSydney

Marks master Mattress cleaning

Mark was excellent today so fast and didn't leave a drop of mess. He left us with a fantastic fresh mattress and did it all with a smile! I will recommend mark any day.