Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning (page 3 of 5)

3.7

Lounge looks brand new again

Extremely informative and professional from my very first phone call. Clean and Dry talked me through the whole process and were more that happy to answer my many questions. Mark called me half an hour prior to arriving on time, on the day. On arrival he was very professional, polite and friendly. The lounge came up cleaner than expected. I am extremely happy and satisfied with the service provided and would highly recommend.

Sue

SueSydney

Awesome work by Mark

Just had my carpet and lounge cleaned by Mark wow he is so professional amazing work, efficient, fast, simply amazing work. My carpets are older as i rent but he made them look and feel just nearly brand new. Such lovely gentleman he gave me tips on everything i asked such professional in every way. I am extremely satisfied and I'll be calling Clean and Dry every time I'm calling now for them to pick up my rug and clean it for me. The floors were dry and my lounge looked like it was brand new and dry i just could not be happier worth every cent i paid. God Bless Mark simply awesome and amazing work :) I will highly recommend Mark and Clean and Dry to anyone and my family and friends. Keep up the amazing job :)

Neyhaa

NeyhaaSydney

Marks master Mattress cleaning

Mark was excellent today so fast and didn't leave a drop of mess. He left us with a fantastic fresh mattress and did it all with a smile! I will recommend mark any day.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Marks carpet cleaning was top notch

Mark was on time, very polite and was fast at his job. The carpets came out looking better then they had ever looked. Couldn’t be happier

Maria

MariaSydney

Amazing service by mark

Amazing service by Mark. The carpets were in bad condition and he fixed them all. Not only that but the whole dealing with him was extremely professional and exemplary. I was extremely satisfied and will recommend to all my friends and family. Job well done. Thank you soo much :)

Amanda

Amanda

Friendly technician cleaned my sofa in North Sydney

I had a lovely technician come and clean my sofa in North Sydney. I was happy with the job & my couch smelt nice afterwards.
My only feedback to the company would be to be more clean about what is incorporated in the pricing of the services. For example, my assumption was that a protector spray for my sofa would be included in the steam clean cost, but it was an additional $80.00.
Other then that, I was happy :)

Best customer service I’ve had! And so clean!!!

From the get-go I was impressed by simply wonderful service, starting with such an efficient and kind phone manner upon me needing to book an emergency clean. If that wasn’t enough, the technician was then so friendly and helpful, and took real pride in the job at hand. The carpet now looks better than ever and the apartment smells beautiful and clean. From start to finish this company goes above and beyond. Thank you clean & Dry!

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent job

Great work - furniture looks like new. Worker was on time, effective, polite, knew his job with great results. Will recommend this company

Carpet clean and Stain removed

They did a good job and explained all the process for us. We had a stain wine and seams that is much better.
Tham

Eva

EvaSydney

Great job!

Service was very friendly. Carpet was very dirty but came up great. Very professional and the guy was on time.

Perfect mattress cleaning

My operetta came and cleaned my king mattress and the results was really amazing It removed al the stains and make it like brand new.
Very nice & helpful staff the guy who did the cleaning was really polite and helpful.
If you want your mattress look brand new again then just go to Clean & Dray Carpet Cleaning.
Highly recommend

Fabulous job done

My operator was fantastic well mannered would recommend him and the company to anyone. My upholstery looks beautiful clean and smells fabulous. I'm very happy and over the moon with the work. Thank you

Never thought my light coloured sofas could look like new again!

Clean & Dry went above and beyond with customer service and execution. I called on Friday desperate for my couches to be cleaned over the weekend, 13 seats in all. Despite Dec being so busy, the couches were done over the weekend and the results were excellent using industrial level cleaning where necessary. I highly recommend Clean & Dry, and will be calling them next time I need my couches or carpet cleaned.

Tima

TimaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect couch and mattress cleaning

Contacted this company a week prior to my service and they were so prompt and professional. My cleaner arrived on the scheduled date and did an outstanding job on both my mattress and my leather couch. I honestly considered replacing my couch because it had marks that I couldn’t clean and I thought give these guys a shot and see how I’d go. My couch looks near new and everyone has noticed the difference. The cleaner was lovely, honest and upfront and I am honestly extremely satisfied with his service. Would definitely rebook for maintenance next year and also have recommended them to all of my friends.

The carpet cleaning

John done an excellent job service was prompt and professional I would highly recommend there Sydney branch , and we’ll be using them again

Excellent service

Would Recommend this company to all my friends very good service very happy with all the work that was done tryed other companies and wasn't happy

Eddie is Highly recommended

I was very happy with clean & Drys service from Adele on the phone and the to Eddie calling me 30 mins before he came. His advice knowledge and enthusiasm was excellent. Brilliant customer service which is very rare these days. Highly recommended. Thank you

Got a couch cleaned missed a cushion

Linda P

Linda PBedford

Really happy, with the final result!

I was really happy with the professional service and honesty with his thoughts and experience, the Carpet Technician Eli presented. I like how he rang before to let me know how far away he was. I also like after he finish all the rooms, how he showed me the difference of just how well the carpet now looked. i was amazed of the final outcome and the amount of dirty black water that came out of the machine. I would defiantly call clean and dry again! clean and dry company is the best company i have experienced. thank you :)

Honest service

John came to clean our carpets the other day and they have come up beautifully. After a quick inspection he was very honest about what he thought would come out and what might be a more stubborn stain. Well... I think he even surprised himself! The carpets were lovely and fresh and looked brand new again. Definitely recommend this service!

See all Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning reviews