Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning

Clean & Dry Carpet Cleaning (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney

Excellent job

Great work - furniture looks like new. Worker was on time, effective, polite, knew his job with great results. Will recommend this company

Carpet clean and Stain removed

They did a good job and explained all the process for us. We had a stain wine and seams that is much better.
Tham

Eva

EvaSydney

Great job!

Service was very friendly. Carpet was very dirty but came up great. Very professional and the guy was on time.

Perfect mattress cleaning

My operetta came and cleaned my king mattress and the results was really amazing It removed al the stains and make it like brand new.
Very nice & helpful staff the guy who did the cleaning was really polite and helpful.
If you want your mattress look brand new again then just go to Clean & Dray Carpet Cleaning.
Highly recommend

Fabulous job done

My operator was fantastic well mannered would recommend him and the company to anyone. My upholstery looks beautiful clean and smells fabulous. I'm very happy and over the moon with the work. Thank you

Never thought my light coloured sofas could look like new again!

Clean & Dry went above and beyond with customer service and execution. I called on Friday desperate for my couches to be cleaned over the weekend, 13 seats in all. Despite Dec being so busy, the couches were done over the weekend and the results were excellent using industrial level cleaning where necessary. I highly recommend Clean & Dry, and will be calling them next time I need my couches or carpet cleaned.

Tima

TimaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect couch and mattress cleaning

Contacted this company a week prior to my service and they were so prompt and professional. My cleaner arrived on the scheduled date and did an outstanding job on both my mattress and my leather couch. I honestly considered replacing my couch because it had marks that I couldn’t clean and I thought give these guys a shot and see how I’d go. My couch looks near new and everyone has noticed the difference. The cleaner was lovely, honest and upfront and I am honestly extremely satisfied with his service. Would definitely rebook for maintenance next year and also have recommended them to all of my friends.

The carpet cleaning

John done an excellent job service was prompt and professional I would highly recommend there Sydney branch , and we’ll be using them again

Excellent service

Would Recommend this company to all my friends very good service very happy with all the work that was done tryed other companies and wasn't happy

Eddie is Highly recommended

I was very happy with clean & Drys service from Adele on the phone and the to Eddie calling me 30 mins before he came. His advice knowledge and enthusiasm was excellent. Brilliant customer service which is very rare these days. Highly recommended. Thank you

Got a couch cleaned missed a cushion

Linda P

Linda PBedford

Really happy, with the final result!

I was really happy with the professional service and honesty with his thoughts and experience, the Carpet Technician Eli presented. I like how he rang before to let me know how far away he was. I also like after he finish all the rooms, how he showed me the difference of just how well the carpet now looked. i was amazed of the final outcome and the amount of dirty black water that came out of the machine. I would defiantly call clean and dry again! clean and dry company is the best company i have experienced. thank you :)

Honest service

John came to clean our carpets the other day and they have come up beautifully. After a quick inspection he was very honest about what he thought would come out and what might be a more stubborn stain. Well... I think he even surprised himself! The carpets were lovely and fresh and looked brand new again. Definitely recommend this service!

Jaqui

JaquiPerth

Superb job

Eddie and Mark did my carpets. They arrived on time finished by allotted time but did an excellent job Afterwards it looked as if I had new carpets
They were efficient professional and friendly they were all out to please me and meet my needs and gave absolutely expert advice on carpet care
What those guys don't know about carpets isn't worth knowing!! I am certainly going to use them every time there is none other to match up to them in my opinion
Jaqui Watermans Bay

Wilma

WilmaBallajura

I had no idea that my floor tiles and grout were actually cream!

Mark was very professional explained the whole process and cost before starting the work.
Elie arrived to help as it was a huge area. Both of these gentlemen are a credit to the company and took pride in doing a good job.
My carpets and rugs look new again and my tiles WOW amazing.
I would defiantly recommend this company to anyone needing flooring cleaned.

What a difference !

Elee and his partner were realistic about my very dirty carpet and didn't over promise the results. However I was very pleased with what they were able to accomplish.

Joan

Joan

Technician arrived on time, was very professional and did a great job. My tired carpets have come up a treat! Thanks Gareth!

Jojo

JojoNOLLARAMA, PERTH

Excellent service !!!

I was extremely satisfied with the service. The company was right on time, the job was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I appreciated how the employees explained each step before cleaming. Very professionals. Thank you guys. See you soon!

Never Again

Made a booking to have our business kitchen and foyer floor cleaned. Last minute they called and cancelled. Re-booked for following week. They made a mess of the foyer and left floor dirty between our entry and the lifts. Contractor was a grumpy old man who complained continually. Clearly did not want to do the job. We had to re-clean the entry floor. Called them and complained and they said they would get back to us. No one has called.

Terrible.