Clean Energy Corporations Australia

Clean Energy Corporations Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
James
JamesSydney, NSW

CECA Don't and if you have you must contact Fair Trading NSW or similar in your state !!!

Installers had to be watched. Finance offered was ridiculously expensive. Getting power company switch over was a dilemma. Was installed incorrectly which consequently caused a fire. Would not come out to repair or replace. Has been put in the hands of Fair Trading NSW. Very expensive lessoned learnt. They deserve what should be coming to them I sorry to say. I believe in if you can't say good things about a company, don't say anything at all....BUT these guys should not be allowed to trade.

South Australians avoid this group

Huge upfront outlay - have failed despite repeated requests to do the paperwork for SA Power so the retailer (Origin) can connect to my $8000 solar system which is sitting idle

judy
judySydney, NSW

18 months later still no benefit - not what I bought at all

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Clean Energy Corporations Australia compares to other Solar Panel Installers

CleanEnergyCo

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Dean
DeanBallina

Arrogant and Abusive Sales Staff - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

After repeatedly telling the arrogant salesperson who knocked on our door that I WAS NOT INTERESTED - he finally gave up, turned around and said as he stepped off my porch "That's ok - keep wasting your money" What? I told him he might need to get some good hospital cover if he keeps talking that way.... Told him to get @*$#!& and walk on. From reading these reviews I can see that this company is full of sales people just like the cretin I experienced. Their products sound like total overpriced garbage too.

Poor poor customer service

Need some one from clean energy to contact me ASAP.
Have been trying for months. No contact number and certigy ezy pay don't want to know about this ....just their payments

Pathetic customer service

Tried to cancel a system we ordered ,have not got any confirmation of it being cancelled,despite phone call after phone call, not happy at all certainly turned me off installing a system in the future, will definitely not recommend you to anyone ! Most dissapointed with dealing with you or perhaps your not dealing with us is a more appropriate statement!

I had one of the sales people come knock on my door, listen to what they said and it was great, they told me that i will save 80% of my powerbill and that the sales consultant wouldn't push me into getting solar because it was just a free appointment to show where i can be saving. When the sales consultant came around looked at everything, I then told him i did not want the solar and he turned around and said thanks for wasting my time.

Not what I paid for

Abbas
AbbasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

One representative from the company visited our house and tried to sell their solar system to us. He offered a 2.5KW system (based on some calculations) for $7500 as a special offer with a $2000 discount, only if we buy it during visit time.

After doing some research, I found that they are selling a $2500 system three time more! Our air conditioning system itself needs 2.9kw power. His calculation was a joke!

I am not sure if what they are doing is even legal (visiting houses and providing false information about Solar).

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Mikey
MikeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Another happy customer

Having recently completed building our new home we decided to help the environment and save our hard earned money from the forever increasing power bills and had Solar installed by the Clean Energy Co. The very professional representative sat with us to answer any questions, there was no hard sell, it was about finding solutions to help us reduce our ongoing costs. The process was simple and easy to understand and the cost of the system is far outweighed by the reduced savings in our power bills. The customer service team were also very helpful and the installation went as described. Very happy with our purchase.

Loved the install to the after service.

We had ONE SOLAR installed 5 kw system, the experience although a little more then expected has been well well worth it!
My wife was a little concerned with the cost but I can assure you after the first 3 bills she has eaten her words, happy to promote to others.

Nikki
NikkiPerth

Up the creek without a paddle

This is a nightmare - we have been ripped off as we were told we would never get another power bill. I have been trying to negotiate an outcome with clean energy as I received my highest power bill ever. But I have now been shut out after [name removed] (Customer Care Manager) got the information he requested from our system. I think they oversold under delivered. If it sounds too good to be true - in this case it is. Please do not believe the sales people especially [name removed] and if you are in Perth. UPDATE - consumer protection can not protect you as your contract is with Certergy. 3x more expensive that any other system - save yourself sleepless nights - just don't.

crawf
crawfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too early to tell

We had a 4.5kw 16 solar panels installed, initially our 'green' energy suppliers didn't offer any solar discounts so we moved to momentum who were a nightmare and overcharged,still dealing with them. So now we are with dodo and it is too early to notice any benefits whatsoever. The initial session with the Clean Energy sales consultant was smooth, punctual and positive. We knew roughly what we were getting into. Prices were on the higher end of the solar panel spectrum so hopefully they perform well after warranty period. Install was quick and we were set up in a short amount of time. In retrospect i regret having solar put on as the benefits are next to zip but that has zero bearing on Clean Energy Co, they were great to deal with.

Four months still waiting

The staff are all lovely hence the review but the service between companies has been disgraceful. I received my solar panels in September 2016 and the box is still not remotely switched over. (Powercor/Energy Australia)