Clean Energy Corporations Australia

Clean Energy Corporations Australia (page 2 of 3)

3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

One happy customer

The sales people knew the stuff and didn't mess around. Install team where amazing. They were quick, clean, hard working and fulfilled my request. Can't wait to use this company again when battery system becomes affordable.

our energy billed halved with the very next bill after our solar panels were installed

solar panels
quick set up turn around and installation
reliable power and no drop outs
very satisfied
trouble with logging into the app (no password retrieval link)

RascalKingWyndham

I feel like its a little pricey, but worth it it in the long run

Solar Retailers

Find out how Clean Energy Corporations Australia compares to other Solar Retailers

Very good service and fast responsive team

My solar panels and inverter have now been installed more than 6 months now, the system runs very stable and the daily electricity generation is very close to the promising rate. So i'm glad I approved it first stage.

Garry L

Garry LMelbourne

Very good service and very fast installation

I had a 3.5kw system installed and service was really good. Clean energy co worked around my finances so I can get this system and was fully installed 2 weeks later.

Great Effort

Solar system was installed. Timeframe to set it up was 3 hours and was done within the timeframe. Our electric bill was lowered by 80%. Very satisfied with their customer service

Lachie

LachieGeelong

Solar Panel Feedback

Solar panels and invertor installed about 6 months ago. The initial contact was made thru door to door salesman. Installation happen very quickly and in the timeframes specified very happy with the quality of installation and product. The power bill has dropped but not by the amount the door to door salesman's said, he definitely over estimated it by about 25%. Have had a number of issues between the solar panels and the hot water system so haven't totally enjoyed the benefits of my new solar system.

Solar panels finally

had 5 kw solar panels installed on the roof.
Sales rep who came to door was very helpful and thorough explaining whole process.My husband had to go to work so he came back the next day to finish explaining.
Set up was quick,neat and tidy.
Yes have had quiet a few drop outs of power.
Unfortunately we have not seen a saving yet. First bill was only $2 and second bill $4.25. Hoping to see a difference on the next bill.

Finally got solar

The sales rep was clear and knowledgable. He explained everything from how a solar system would work to how repayments would go. Everything has gone exactly as explained. Install of the solar panels was quick and easy and the system is great. No issues with our power and I can see a difference in our electricity bills already.

Glad I went Solar

One Solar 3 phase 3.5 kW system was installed in September 2016 as agreed , very happy with the savings , reliability and the customer service has been great . A bit of a delay in receiving the feed in tariff due to paper trail but resolved satisfactorily . Glad i went Solar .

Love it

5kw solar system (20 panels) on roof i love the energy i get paid for. A little mix up at start with installer but was sorted quickly happy with my system and savings

Excellent company to deal with !!

The company did everything they promised, I'm super happy with my solar. I have a huge reduction in my electricity bills.

Savings from the sun.

We had a One Solar 3 phase 3.5 kW upgradeable to 6kw system installed. The system was installed on the date that was specified in the contract. But it was quite a while before it was actually connected to the grid; this was the fault of our electricity provider. The office staff at Clean Energy Co went out of their way to rectify the problem. I have been very satisfied with the provider's Customer Service, nothing has been too hard for them to sort out. The system has been very reliable and we have not experienced any drop outs. I was a bit sceptical of the amount of saving from the system until we received our first bill which was almost nothing to pay. I would certainly recommend Clean Energy Co to my family and friends.

Clean living

Clean living that we are satisfied with giving genuine savings. Solar one was set up efficiently within the time frame. So far it as been very reliable.

Quietly working away saving us money sunny day by sunny day.

One Solar 250X8
very efficient
Power is very reliable, but we have experienced 2 dropouts in the last 12 months
Luckily we have not needed it, but your phone call regarding this feed back was well accepted

Michael Gershkov

Michael GershkovMelbourne

A great long term cost saving solution which everyone should have

Our solar power solution has been well worthwhile - it did take a few months to actually see the benefits translate into a cost saving but the onset of the summer months has seen our bills drop significantly to cover the costs of the installation and will certainly add up over time in the future. It was a very worthwhile decision and the installation and the services has been very good and totally professional. I certainly endorse using Clean Energy Co to my friends, family and to you as the reader of this testimonial.

Feedback

Yes i have been satisfied with the solar system
Everytime i have inquired via phone the customer service team have been excellent

Pretty happy

We had solar panels installed and the set up process was pretty good it was about two weeks. The power is pretty good only a couple of drop outs with the power and haven't had to contact customer service or support

Heather

HeatherGeelong

Job well done

As a door to door salesman, we were treated with respect without being pushy. 12 One series panels. Set up & time frame was conveniently provided to suit our travel plans. Power appears to be reliable without dropouts. We are pleased with the lesser power bills to date. However, I did ask immediately after installation for excess support brackets to be trimmed. Was not carried out.

Mary

MaryBEAUMARIS

Best decision I made, already saved heaps on my electricity bill. Wow....

Should have installed solar power years ago. Can't believe how low my electricity bill has been since we installed it. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in saving money, quite remarkable. very very happy

See all Clean Energy Corporations Australia reviews