Clean Energy Corporations Australia

Clean Energy Corporations Australia (page 3 of 3)

3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Buyer beware

A Pearse

A PearseBaulkham Hills BC

Clean Energy Co One solar

the "rep turned up on time but with no business cards, no paper work, no brochures, no company profile not even a laptop to show who or what he was selling. when I asked him for a business card he went to his car to collect three brochures and his note pad. who uses hand writen notes pads these days.
Not sure why he expected any kind of deposit, I have no idea, No idea who the hell this company was, or is, or will be around for "12 months". I rated them 1 out of 10 if that.

Great service all round!

We are incredibly happy with Clean Energy service, all staff & personnel have been very helpful & super friendly. We would not hesitate to recomend them to all considering solar!

Solar Retailers

Find out how Clean Energy Corporations Australia compares to other Solar Retailers

Great Product

I looked into Solar in the past but due to the price I didn't go ahead at the time. I saw Luke who was one of the Solar Specialists who was very well presented, answered all my questions. He was a good bloke and very professional. The service that was provided was above and beyond. The product how ever is incredible!! I started reaping the benefits of saving right away.
Thanks again for helping me to go with this company

Incredible!!! Highly recommend

We looked into Solar in the past but due to the price we didn't go ahead at the time. We saw Andrew who was one of the Solar Specialists who was very well presented, answered all our questions. He was a good bloke and very professional. The service that was provided was above and beyond. The product how ever is incredible!! We started reaping the benefits of saving right away. With the money we have saved already, we are now able to buy our son a bike for Christmas that he's always wanted. We have recommended our family and friends already :)

JP Cressier

JP CressierMelbourne

Not on time but AWESOME product!

They knocked my door last may doing a discount in my suburb so I gave it a go. The sales guy was really late but really nice guy, and their offer looked too good to be true but we decided to go ahead and don't regret it at all! This is the Ferrari of solar ! Our last bill was 12 dollars and aftercare service is awesome!!

Country man