Clean My Crib

Katie Bell

Katie Bell

Good cleaners....

The cleaners came and did a thorough job cleaning my house. They were on time and handled professionally.
I’m satisfied with the service of the two cleaners who came to my house.

The company on the other hand is quite frustrating and I was waiting for 4 hours just to be rescheduled 2 days later for a move out clean.

Gib2004

Gib2004Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Great communication on arrival time. Great work. Great, respectful, and reliable service. Fantastic attention to detail. Regular communication was excellent. Called 30 minutes prior to finishing so I could come check to see if I was happy with the work. Which I was

Bel

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would HIGHLY NOT recommend if you're looking for a bond cleaner!! Entry level Quality cleaning.

Would HIGHLY NOT recommend if you are looking for a Professional Bond Cleaner - very entry level quality cleaning. The 1st time we decided not to clean ourselves...100% regret. Cleaning products that were used left streaks & water marks. Dusting was not completed. All floors were not mopped properly. Mirrors left with streak marks etc. My Real Estate agents attempted to contact the company in regards to the quality of the cleaning and believes we were scammed. The couple that was sent were lovely but unfortunately being lovely does not help with getting you your bond back - The Real Estate attempted to take half of our bond due to the cleaning conditions!! That should tell you enough.

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

Showed up early on a reschedule. Good clear communication

After a cancellation of my first appointment they showed up early for the reschedule. They cumminicated professionally and where diligent in the job they did. However they customer service after the jobs completion was over the top. Pushing for a good review and generally pestering.

Sharon

SharonVictoria

This is a scam

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Under no circumstances use this company

Good and quick service.

The company were fast with giving my a quote and answered all the questions I had. I had my investment property leased and needed it cleaned before my tenants moved. The communication with the staff was effortless.

Quick and easy

Clean my crib offers good quality cleaning, they are Timely and effective.
One thing to note, I felt there was a little too much back and forth between admin staff and myself.
Organisation and communication could improve in that area.

Genna

GennaCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst company, buyer beware

I requested a quote, sales team called, text and email repeatedly to book in cleaning service. Once deposit was payed, communication. I sent a text to ensure clean was still going ahead the next day, received a response hours later (6pm) that the clean had been cancelled with no reschedule available in time for settlement. Do not even contact this company.

Kerry G.Southwest, VIC

The job was incomplete.

I ended up doing it myself, the carpet cleaning machine was not a professional deep clean, but a home vacuum. And they did not keep to their bond back guarantee as they never returned to finish as promised. Don't waste your money.

Clean My Crib
SupportClean My Crib
Kerry G.

No, it was never resolved , if your admin was factual you’d know, it was never resolved, I did the job myself! :/ :(

They did a excellent job! No complaints.

I was very satisfied with the service and the cleaning was proficient and well done! They were all very friendly and efficient with their cleaning. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Clean and fast

Clean and fast.
I found Clean my crib via google. The process is very easy. Cleaner came on time and very professional, fully equiped. I would defintely recommend this to my friends.

Good service

Easy service to use. My booking was unfortunately cancelled the day before but they rebooked me within my timeframe easily. Customer service was very helpful and polite. Didn't have any drama.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job was done professionally and to a great standard very happy with service

Job was done professionally and to a great standard very happy with service. They came on time, office support was helpful. The guys were very friendly and I was pleased with results.

End of lease clean

Arrived on time for an end of lease clean , good communication just had to wipe some dust and dirt from the bathroom when I returned on finishing as they had missed it .

Good end of lease clean

Clean my crib did an end of lease clean for us and did a great job. Arrived on time and left the house very clean for the time allocated. Would recommend for end of lease cleaning.

Sujina

SujinaSydney, NSW

Very well

Boys were good. All were cleaned all very detailed and they were very friendly too. I am happy with both the customer service and the work they did. Great job

Shannon

Shannon Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

Cleaner did a good job and was on time. Called me if he had any dramas. Would recommend to my friends and family if they ever need a clean! Thanks

Virendra

VirendraSydney, NSW

Shabby cheap service

Adila

AdilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaner did not show up . Unprofessional company.

I booked an end of lease cleaning for Wednesday 7/4/2021 at 10am . The day before the cleaning , they asked if we can move the booking in the afternoon . I agreed . I was advised someone will arrive between 1-2pm . Nobody showed up at 2pm . I received no phone call. After many calls to the manager , he kept assuring me he is trying to get in touch with the cleaner . I waited until 3pm . Eventually I asked for my $100 deposit back as this was not my fault - and an email to confirm they will honour this request , which the manager agreed . I still have not received confirmation that my deposit will be refunded . Avoid clean my crib and save yourself from trouble .

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives