58% · 248158 · 37%
3.2

Bluelabel Renovations
Bluelabel Renovations2 posts

SCAM....they are cheating everyone

I did 3x jobs in the first 2x days and clients they had to pay so much and they didn't pay me anything. They are not in Australia. Asian guys are operating. Be careful getting service and working for these cheap guys.
Prayash Subedi4 posts

Where is the Refund that you promised last year still waiting?

This company needs to clean itself first they said they will refund the money as their cleaning not up to Australian standard I had to pay $300 for the real estate to do the steam cleaning again. Where is my money???
Prayash Subedi

Still waiting for your response

Millie
MillieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made a mistake hiring this company

Do not hire these people. Insanely overpriced - $900 for a two bedroom unit?! Excuse me?! I knew the hourly rate, but they sent ONE PERSON, who knows what he was doing the whole time. Feels like a scam.
Adila
AdilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Ebony
Ebony

DO NOT USE THESE CLEANERS

cleaners charged me $870 for steam cleaning 2 rooms and cleaning a kitchen and a bathroom. When I questioned why this had occurred they were not able to provide me an explanation and instead have called me repeatedly despite me explaining several times I wanted an explanation. Honestly the most disgusting service. Do not use.
Endey M.
Endey M.

Worst experience and loss of money and source of stress

They charged 700 dollars for a smal apartment, real estate gave bad feedback. This company sent no one to clean up bad work. Customer care manager was extremely rude which stressed me . Plus I ended by cleaning myself while all other moving job is being done. Never use this service.
Sophie
Sophie

No show

Booked a cleaner for end of lease clean. We placed a deposit down and waited over an hour for cleaners to come. Took us 20 minutes to get in contact with someone only for them to say that the cleaners has informed them they are not coming.
bhavin s.

VickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lieke
Lieke2 posts

Most unreliable company!

We booked our end of lease clean with this company and wish we never did!
Cleaner was supposed to arrive between 8 and 9, and after an hour we figured the cleaner was a no snow… called the company and they couldn’t get in touch either so that was that, no end of lease cleaner for us.
We had to do the job ourselves, with me being heavily pregnant this was NOT something we wanted to do.
When we finally got in touch with the cleaner at 4pm in the arvo, he told me this bull*hit story and he would call me back. He blocked my number and obviously never got back to me.

We’re now still waiting for our deposit back as well.
Please do NOT use this company, you might have to do the job yourself!!
Shame on you clean my crib!!

Stephen Truscott
Stephen TruscottSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Unhappy

Clean my crib took deposit of 100 dollars and then cancelled the booking on the morning of clean day stating staff are suffering from covid on 1st June 2022. Asked them to give refund for our deposit. It's been two weeks of follow-up today and still no answer and the days somebody answers says refund is processed and will take 6 to 7 days to be processed by bank. That's a total lie as refunds are done instantly online. Even today phone goes to VoiceMail and no reply.
Duncan
Duncan2 posts

Good clean

Paul was excellent. End of lease cleaning done in around his estimated time, and to a good standard. Reasonable price and great communication from the business. Thanks so much CMC!
Diane
DianeSydney, NSW3 posts

Beautiful job

Lovely people. Very friendly and very helpful. Did a fantastic job. Would use them again and would recommend them to friends. I was extremely happy with the work that they did.

Rosco
Rosco

Client number 82353. I booked your services on the 1st July 2021 for a Bond Clean at Unit 7 121-123 Renou St East Cannington for the 29th July. I paid a deposit of $100 to secure your services on the 1st July 2021, 17:51 receipt number 335777006.
On the 28th July you made contact with me by phone and with draw your services as you couldn't fulfil the Bond Clean scheduled for the 29th July. I received an email from your accounts on the 29th July to provide my bank details, so you can refund my deposit of $100. Can you confirm when you will debit the $100 owed to me. I have been trying to call you and no one answers the mobile number. Not a very professional company and business. Call me please on 0417 770 694.

Roselle Mcleod
Roselle Mcleod
Sydney girl
Sydney girl

Why do all their good review sound EXACTLY THE SAME?

Nyree

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.
Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.
Eve

Hi Nyree, how are you going with the complaints?
I'm on process to report to Fair Trading, I'm here to reach out to you to get our money back from these scammers and shut them down for good!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Nyree

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them