3.3

58% · 248158 · 37%

Rebeccao
RebeccaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not book

I booked this company for bond clean and carpet cleaning and they actually left the place in a worse state.

Booking changed multiple times the day prior the cleaning team ended up turning up an hour earlier than booked. Started the job at 10.30 left approx 12pm and came back at 8.30pm on a Saturday night to complete despite request to make it the following day being so late. Took the cash payment for carpet that wasn’t done and now won’t come back to the house to finish the job and have to repay via the real estate. Not one item on list was completed to standard

SydneyResident
SydneyResident

Bashir Abbasszadeh
Bashir AbbasszadehGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Poor services, very shifty, unreliable

Unprofessional and very rude. I explained my house exactly as it is. When he arrived, he wanted to charge more by 20%. He seemed to be very shifty, perhaps they do it to everyone because they know you need to steam clean while moving property
Tim Morritt
Tim MorrittSydney, NSW4 posts

Terrible - don’t bother

Terrible cleaning service. Very difficult to deal with - would not use again. Cleaning work was not completed as quoted. Had to complain to office of fir trading to try my get a refund. Customer service also handled my compliant very badly. Wish I hadn’t bothered booking them as had to do all the cleaning myself but paid $200 for nothing but a lot of hassle.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth8 posts

Clean My Crib   DM
Jean Tinkler
Jean Tinkler

CLEAN MY CRIB

Very professional, 2 bedroom house end of lease cleaning done, ticked all the points. Although could have been faster service if more than one person attending. Thanks Clean My Crib.
Mauricio W.
Mauricio W.

Good job!

Simple to book, job well done. Would hire again. Simple and effective, what you’d expect from the a competent company. I also would recommend them for end of lease cleaning.
Gareth Williams
Gareth Williams

4 STAR CLEAN!

Riz helped me book for my end of lease, very efficient and provides all the details required. Rodrigo performed an amazing clean for us. Very very happy with the services.
Amir
AmirSydney, NSW3 posts

good job

booked for an end of lease for my 2 bedroom house, aram started early leaving the property with a good clean. Efficient and easy to book. will recommend further. thanks.
Alex Greaves
Alex Greaves

PROFESSIONAL

Very well organised. paul started on time and did a splendid clean for an end of lease. Very happy with the services offered and will recommend further to all my friends.
Greg Boustead
Greg Boustead

great service!!!!!!!

riz was such a gentleman, went and gave me all details for the services CMC provides. easy to book and communicated well. started on time and did a good job.
Karthik
KarthikSydney, NSW2 posts

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW2 posts

Dissatisfied and disappointed

Hired an end of lease clean, so basically an entire house clean for 2 bedrooms and one bath. Went to check how the job went after they were finished and realised they had only vacuumed and mopped. All cabinets and mirrors hadn’t been touched, including all of the cupboards and benches in the kitchen. I was also charged an extra $100 fee that I was told (in writing) that hidden costs would not be added(ended up paying $430). I reached out to them and sent photos of how poorly the job had been done in order to be given a refund or at least part refunded and they have not responded. I have emailed them about 4 times over the last 3 months and still no response. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.
Michael Frida
Michael Frida

GOOD JOB for an END OF LEASE

Bibek was superb, he gave us a heads-up and arrived on time, did an amazing job, Communicated really well and will happily use again in future. Thanks Clean My Crib
Chaolun Zhu
Chaolun Zhu

Absolutely Amazing!

8 7 5 8 3
Cannot thank more, all our requests were taken into account be it windows, steam cleaning. The cleaner was very professional and friendly. Thanks a lot.
Joseph Morgan Cardinale
Joseph Morgan Cardinale

End of lease

big 4 bed house end of lease cleaning in Schofields. CMC took cate of almost everything, no drama, good price and professional service, will recommend further to friends and family.

Hannah R.
Hannah R.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Good cleaning service, end of lease cleaning was performed by rodrigo. very professional and everything taken care of. Will definitely recommend further and happily will use again. thanks a bunch.
Helen Athanasopoulos
Helen AthanasopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaning done perfect!

Absolutely what I expect from a cleaning service, very professional, one bedroom house per hour job for an end of lease clean, cleaners were friendly and did everything. thank you.
Leanne
Leanne2 posts

Not good

Real estate wanted a few carpet areas recleaned and they didn’t get back to them or left them on hold until the real estate gave up. A bit over priced as well
Claire Claire
Claire Claire2 posts

HIGHLY RECOMEND!!

5 out of 5, end of lease clean, the team updated me prior and started in timely manner. cleaning services were good and I am really happy with the services.
Jordyn
Jordyn2 posts

Very Good Service

amazing service, worth every penny, 3 bedroom with special mentions in steam cleaning was done by adrian, very friendly and polite. updated me about the job status, very highly recommend
Emily P.
Emily P.3 posts

We didnt get our bond back

Our clean was $400 and included walls. The walls were not wiped or cleaned so we haven't gotten our bond back. I asked someone to go back to wipe the walls but no one has contacted me back.
Paul H.
Paul H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stacey
Stacey

SUCH A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING PLATFORM!!!

Cannot rate higher, from start till end great communication, the service provider was so polite and friendly. Asked me what needed and how. Did an amazing clean beyond what i expected. Thanks a lot guys.
GINA GINA
GINA GINA

CLEANED 100!

So easy to book and discuss all the points in detail, easy to get infomation about person coming to clean and even gives us a heads-up, great team work and did a very good job.
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

end of lease

What an amazing deep clean done for an end of lease clean, started on time with the perfect attitude. very very very happy . Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Show reply

Greg d.
Greg d.2 posts

PERFECT!!

Paul did an amazing cleaning service for us in carrum downs, very professional and upto mark in his services. very efficient and easy. Will definitely recommend further to friends. THANK YOU!!
Totally annoyed
Totally annoyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

SPARKLING CLEAN!!!!!!!

Bhabishya and his colleague were superb, arrived on time and checked with us all the pointers we wanted done, for anyone wanting to book for a cleaning service - BOOK CLEAN MY CRIB.
James Campbell
James Campbell

Amazing Service!!

We were extremely happy deciding to use the services of this platform Would highly recommend to try. The house was cleaned well and better than expected. All ticks with happy smiles.
Candice
Candice2 posts

end of lease

Did a good job of our house and did an amazing job . The team was on time .The booking process was so quick and easy. Thanks Clean My Crib! You're much appreciated.
Cody
Cody

Exceptional Service

Did an excellent job of giving the house a top to bottom clean. Highly recommend and will definitely use their services again. The house is good as new after the clean.
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

left sparkling

5 Star review for a 5 star service. Great attention to detail. I have found them to be very good communicators, very organized and reasonably priced. Will definitely recommend. thanks
Jodi
JodiSydney, NSW2 posts

good clean

8 5 1 8 1
bibek was amazing and very friendly, did a good job checking all the boxes
will recommend further to friends and family,, no drama
thanks a lot
happy customer
happy customer

JOB ID 8 5 5 0 5
cleaner was a professional and did a good job, happy with the services, will recommend further to friends and family. thanks a lot
Cameron Riddell
Cameron Riddell3 posts

JOB ID - 8 4 2 0 5
PAUL was a professional and kind person
started within the give time slot
did a good cleaning checking all the boxes
will definitely recommend further to friends and family
Natalie
Natalie Sydney, NSW2 posts

professional cleaning service

job id- 8 4 3 1 2
end of lease clean for a 4 bdr house
the service providers started on time and did a good job
happy to recommend them further
thanks a bunch

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

good professional service

end of lease clean
the service providers were professional and kind
started on time and did a good job
happy with the services offered will definitely recommend to friends and family
thanks a lot
Jodie P.
Jodie P.Gippsland, VIC4 posts

Job id - 84476
end of lease clean for a two bedroom house
cleaners were professional
he started within the time slot and did a good job
will recommend further to friends and family
Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service provided was not what was promised

I paid a fixed price for cleaning higher than the hourly rate to ensure if there was anything they missed they would come back at no cost. I specifically asked if the oven clean would be included in the quote and they said yes. they did not clean the oven and are saying it is not included in the quote (what's the point of an end of lease clean if the oven is not included!) they also quoted $340 over the phone however final invoice had an additional fee for GST and a credit card fee that were not mentioned, if GSST is not included in the price this needs to be stated as per the ACCC, "Prices displayed or quoted to the general public should include GST" I DO NOT recommend these guys
Brett B.
Brett B.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Not good service

I booked for an end of lease clean with carpet steam cleaning, they showed up no steam cleaning provided had to scramble to find another end of lease cleaner got another cleaning company on short notice.
Steer clear of this company.