Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 3 of 15)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Good job

They have been great at what they do. Really professional. Worked on everything they were asked to do. Followed instructions well. Arrived on time and were very friendly when they arrived

Very happy with outcome.

Customer service was great and convenient. Cleaners was on time and did job well, rental bond was returned. No issues in obtaining information and completing the required job. Very pleased.

Sdjvmdmsam

Sdjvmdmsam Sydney, NSW

Really, really, realllllyyyyyyyy not good

Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Job not done, windows not cleaned, cupboards not cleaned sunroom not cleaned bathrooms not complete.
Did not turn up on time 5 hours late
Lied repeatedly about work being complete when it was not had to show and then complained 5 times we then we had to complete jobs ourselves. So disappointing

siddhi w.

siddhi w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst

Ben B

Ben BDarwin, NT

Very Poor Service

They rung on the morning of the job and cancelled my service. Told me that their cleaner was injured on a job and then they were sick. Took $100 deposit. Very poor service and not at all happy

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Great service. Came at a good time and did a fantastic job cleaning. Very happy with the outcome. Cleaned inside the oven aswell which was a bonus! Would recommend to anyone.

Ok job

They were late for the job, and I had to call the customer service 2 times. They're not overly good and all that, but I guess they did an ok job.

Good service

Overall good cleaning and both cleaners were on time. but still a few spots that still need to be redone, like kitchen draws and cupboards, bathroom floor and cupboard, mirror.

Anand M.

Anand M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute TRASH, NEVER use this again

Can anyone believe for a very small studio they charged me for 4 HOURS. It’s actually an hour job. They mentioned in the email saying min 2 hours before booking so I thought that’s ok but shockingly they said 4 hours after the cleaning. Can you believe it? It’s a terrible customer service and very rude. PLEASE DONT USE THEIR SERVICE, THEY LITERALLY DID STEAL MY MONEY.

Mediocre but accomodating

Original appt booked had to be rescheduled (our fault), appreciated that they were flexible in rescheduling given our time restraints
Mould not cleaned in showers
Arrived 1.5 hours late (supposed to arrive between 8-9am, arrived at 10:30am)
Originally advised it was an end of lease clean, but told after the job that the walls wouldn’t be cleaned and that it would be extra. Ignored instructions given
Got the job done, but I wouldn’t use them again

Chris

ChrisCrace 2911, ACT

Quick, efficient and helpful

Cleaners were on time and completed all work in a quick and efficient manner. They were patient while working around me and assisted with moving furniture out of the way.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

You are crap

Helpful and well done

I had to organize this clean quickly and those organizing the job were very helpful. Sulav, the cleaner, was polite and accommodating and consistent with his efforts, conducting himself in a positive and polite manner.

James W.

James W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price and good job

Our cleaner was a bit late. But they did a good job and the fee was very reasonable. I hope these guys are getting paid a fair wage. Thanks Clean My Crib

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

Clean was alright, staff was terrible

Planned an end of lease clean a month in advance. Booked in for an 8am start time. The night before I was texted by one of the cleaners and was asked if they could start at 10am to which I cautiously agreed. The next morning at 9am I received another text asking if they could start at 11am. Explained that I need to hand in the keys to the property manager by 330pm. They eventually showed up at 1140am. It’s now 310pm and they’re not finished.

Nothappy

Yep. 330 and still not finished. That’s another weeks rent to pay for me.

405 and the company won’t take my calls. Cleaners still not finished

Excellent service! Very happy

Had two helpful men clean my apartment. They were prompt, friendly, and the job was completed to a high standard. I would recommend these guys for any future work. Very satisfied

Des

DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful job

3 friendly helpful men cleaned my apartment.
Very satisfied with result. Took only one and a half hours including a steam clean of the carpets. They were very efficient. Couldn't recognise the apartment after they finished.

Deyna

DeynaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The results are ok, but the cleaners were a bit difficult to work with and unprofessional

My original 1-2pm schedule was cancelled from Clean My Crib part because their car broke down. Got a reschedule at 7pm the same day and they promised to finish in 3 hours. The cleaners contacted me and tried to persuade me to clean the next day instead of the agreed rescheduled time. When they agreed to do the clean on that time, I waited for an hour for them to come. They ended up taking the whole night to finish. And i have to come to the apartment again very early in the morning just to collect the keys.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

awesome job done

Young man did a fantastic job. He cleaned everything really well nd was friendly and polite. Place hadn't been properly cleaned for many years and it came up great. Thanks again

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives