Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 4 of 15)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kiki

KikiSydney

Great service and friendly team

Had an end of lease clean done which included a steam clean. Really great end job at affordable price. Would recommend to family and friends and use in the future.

Generally OK Clean - some areas needed touching up

Sarah

Sarah

Extremely bad service

Friendly, punctual, clean

Clean, tidy, friendly, thorough. I would recommended this cleaning company. Friendly staff and my apartment smelled lovely when I came back home. Paul was punctual and very friendly. Thank you

A good clean with logistical problems.

The cleaner who arrived was 30minutes late with no communication as to why. Only one person arrive who stated that a second person was going to come "later". This mythical time never came so one person had to clean a 4 bedroom house by himself. This also meant it took significantly longer.

They wanted to take payment before the clean had even started, even though I had a deposit paid already.

The cleaner himself did a good job and was very friendly, but the rest of it caused stress that was unneeded and could have been dealt with differently.

Good cleaners, terrible service

Cleaners did a good job
But they arrived over 2 hours late and caused me a lot of stress. No communication as to when they would arrive. I was literally just waiting.
They also were not informed that steam cleaning was to be done so they did not bring the right equipment on the day but ended up doing it the next day, but i had moved interstate so was unable to see the work after.
Overall, wouldn’t recommend as it caused me stress on top of the move and expect more after paying over 500bucks.

Disappointing

The initial contact and quote was very fast and friendly. The cleaners themselves were friendly and did a good job.
Then... my real estate agent contacted to get a few things rectified to get my bond back. I sent numerous emails, called and waited on hold for over 30 minutes but could not get hold of anyone. It seems that once this company has your money they forget about you!

WORST SERVICE EVER - DO NOT USE

By far, the worst company that I have ever dealt with. They had to come back twice and were 5 hours late each time, demanded payment before they even arriving on site (despite paying a deposit), left the place in a worse condition that we had left it. They even pulled doors off their hinges. Argued about what to clean when they came back again for the re-clean. This company is an absolute scam.

Hey !
Sorry for the inconvenience
Could you please help us with your job id so that we can contact you
and help you with the best possible resolution at the earliest.

Nickolay M.

Nickolay M.

Great work!

Great work on cleaning my recently bought house. Cleaned kitchen, 2 bathrooms, all the windows. All in time.
A bit costly, but it was worth it. I'm totally satisfied with the quality.

Excellent service

The service was absolutely amazing. From the process of confirming the booking to the final cleaning, everything was smooth. The cleaners were friendly and provided clear instructions of what will be done/completed. The cleaners also contacted me before they finish up, giving me the reassurance they are doing the job right.

Arjun

ArjunSydney, NSW

Job well done

Job was done as per required standards. Both cleaners were efficient and the cleaning was done in a timely manner. The cleaning was cost effective too. Cleaners arrived on time and were friendly.

Harriet

HarrietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job

Great customer service and communication.. Very pleased with cleaning and steam clean of carpet areas..Great vacate clean..would recommended.. very easy booking process too.. you will not be disappointed..thank you for job well done..

Ranju

RanjuSydney, NSW

Friendly and Cooperative

Willbert is a very friendly and positive person. The service was good and he took long because he knows his job very well. I couldn't get back to the property after the finish but he really was doing well when I left him working on the property. I haven't heard of anything from the owner as yet. I Will definitely recommend the services from this company for end-lease cleaning.

Good job

The cleaners did a good job, they were polite and did everything on the list I gave them. When the company rang for payment later in the day I was told that they could only supply a generic invoice, not one that stated the carpets were cleaned(as required by the estate agent). I rang back the next day and that turned out to be incorrect. I received the invoice I needed and am now just waiting for the agent inspection, which I’m sure will be fine.

Good easy service to use, turn up on time and completed the job. Cleaner were nice, friendly and did a good job on my place. I will definitely recommend them.

Passed Inspection

Was happy with the result, could accommodate us at short notice. Thanks for your help! Need to make this 30 words long which seems excessive. Hope they review this limit.

Pauline

PaulineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect job

Guys were enthusiastic and did a great job. We were very happy with the clean they did an excellent job and were prompt and polite. I would definitely use them again.

Cancelled first booking, then turned up half day late

Cancelled the first booking, claiming all cleaners we sick. Then they turned up half a day late the second time with no communication that they would not arrive as scheduled.

Hey Catherine,
Sorry for the inconvenience
Could you please raise a ticket at https://mymoovers.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/new
and we will get you the best possible resolution at the earliest.

Perfect Cleaning

The guys were on time and the service was wonderful. If we are not satisfied, they can do again the cleaning. Vey good Coordinations within the team.

Continue your work like this.

VJ

Job well done

I booked an end of lease clean with this company. I was very happy with the level of cleaning done on my apartment. The two cleaners did a very good job. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives