• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Indra

Indra

Don’t rely on this mob!

We booked this company a week in advance for end of lease clean only to be told told at 6pm the day before that they couldn’t do it. No reason no excuse, nothing. Our $100 deposit was finally returned but after phone calls. Totally unprofessional! Can we recommend this mob!! Absolutely not!!

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Scam. Never showed up and never returned deposit.

I booked and paid the $100 deposit weeks in advance. On the arrange day the cleaners never turned up and I was told that “nothing could be done”.
Never received deposit back. They will not answer my emails or calls.

Please do not use this company.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Jaime - Louise

Jaime - LouiseSydney, NSW

Horrendous!!! The worst “professionals” i have ever dealt with!!!

Clean my crib cancelled my appointment for an end of lease clean 5 minutes before the cleaners were supposed to meet me. they have failed to answer my calls and failed to return my deposit!!!
the only person i spoke to [Name Removed] was rude, unprofessional and quite frankly should not be employed in this role

Lucie J.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give 0 stars I would BUYER BEWARE AVOID AVOID

My daughter hired you to clean. Cancelled appt. She rebooked you. NO SHOW. After many phone calls a guy turns up and drags a garden hose into the apartment. My daughter had to leave. When she returned the unit was not cleaned, AND it was VERY WET. It was so wet that it leaked into the downstairs apartment and shorted the electricity leaving the food in the fridge spoiling. Who knows if his TV etc will work again? I am also on the lease and have spent the entire afternoon chasing these people and they put you on hold for 27 mins, cut you off, say yes to a refund, then put you thru to someone who says no. Then they say they will ring you back and don't. What a farce. I will make sure we take this further. Who is with me?

• +6Thumbnail
Lucie J.

Interesting. Whilst a refund was given, there is no mention of the damage to the apartment and/or damage to the downstairs apartment. There will be more to this. I will make sure of that.

RodSydney, NSW

Avoid like the plague! They lie and steal your deposit!

They lied about arriving late, then they never should up and nobody is replying to us. They are not refunding the deposit and now we are looking for another cleaner last minute and paying an extra day of rent because of this company.

Avoid them at all costs!!

Rod

And i am sorry I ever hired your company for any job!

Adila

AdilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They failed to show up, promised to refund my deposit and lied .

Clean my crib did not show up to a job I booked . After many communications they agreed to the mistakes they’ve made and advised me my $100 deposit will be refunded in 48 hours . 2 weeks later they have no refunded my money back . A company with no integrity who scam their customers . Avoid .

Unprofessional

UnprofessionalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company

Do not follow simple instructions, muck around for two hours looking for a key.. Have 4 different people ringing you at the same time extremely stressful , lost my 100$ deposit because I ended up telling them to leave what a joke.

Bel

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would HIGHLY NOT recommend if you're looking for a bond cleaner!! Entry level Quality cleaning.

Would HIGHLY NOT recommend if you are looking for a Professional Bond Cleaner - very entry level quality cleaning. The 1st time we decided not to clean ourselves...100% regret. Cleaning products that were used left streaks & water marks. Dusting was not completed. All floors were not mopped properly. Mirrors left with streak marks etc. My Real Estate agents attempted to contact the company in regards to the quality of the cleaning and believes we were scammed. The couple that was sent were lovely but unfortunately being lovely does not help with getting you your bond back - The Real Estate attempted to take half of our bond due to the cleaning conditions!! That should tell you enough.

Sharon

SharonVictoria

This is a scam

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Under no circumstances use this company

Genna

GennaCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst company, buyer beware

I requested a quote, sales team called, text and email repeatedly to book in cleaning service. Once deposit was payed, communication. I sent a text to ensure clean was still going ahead the next day, received a response hours later (6pm) that the clean had been cancelled with no reschedule available in time for settlement. Do not even contact this company.

Kerry G.Southwest, VIC

The job was incomplete.

I ended up doing it myself, the carpet cleaning machine was not a professional deep clean, but a home vacuum. And they did not keep to their bond back guarantee as they never returned to finish as promised. Don't waste your money.

Kerry G.

No, it was never resolved , if your admin was factual you’d know, it was never resolved, I did the job myself! :/ :(

Virendra

VirendraSydney, NSW

Shabby cheap service

Adila

AdilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaner did not show up . Unprofessional company.

I booked an end of lease cleaning for Wednesday 7/4/2021 at 10am . The day before the cleaning , they asked if we can move the booking in the afternoon . I agreed . I was advised someone will arrive between 1-2pm . Nobody showed up at 2pm . I received no phone call. After many calls to the manager , he kept assuring me he is trying to get in touch with the cleaner . I waited until 3pm . Eventually I asked for my $100 deposit back as this was not my fault - and an email to confirm they will honour this request , which the manager agreed . I still have not received confirmation that my deposit will be refunded . Avoid clean my crib and save yourself from trouble .

Sdjvmdmsam

Sdjvmdmsam Sydney, NSW

Really, really, realllllyyyyyyyy not good

Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Job not done, windows not cleaned, cupboards not cleaned sunroom not cleaned bathrooms not complete.
Did not turn up on time 5 hours late
Lied repeatedly about work being complete when it was not had to show and then complained 5 times we then we had to complete jobs ourselves. So disappointing

siddhi w.

siddhi w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst

Ben B

Ben BDarwin, NT

Very Poor Service

They rung on the morning of the job and cancelled my service. Told me that their cleaner was injured on a job and then they were sick. Took $100 deposit. Very poor service and not at all happy

Anand M.

Anand M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute TRASH, NEVER use this again

Can anyone believe for a very small studio they charged me for 4 HOURS. It’s actually an hour job. They mentioned in the email saying min 2 hours before booking so I thought that’s ok but shockingly they said 4 hours after the cleaning. Can you believe it? It’s a terrible customer service and very rude. PLEASE DONT USE THEIR SERVICE, THEY LITERALLY DID STEAL MY MONEY.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

You are crap

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives