• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Would not recommend

My unit was cleaned for an end of lease clean, firstly the cleaner turned up hours late, walls were not washed, skirting boards were still filthy. The main bedroom floor had marks on it still. I spent about two hours going over the work that wasn’t done.
On top of that it appears a cupboard shelf is missing and a wire rack from the oven also.
Wouldn’t recommend

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Clean was alright, staff was terrible

Planned an end of lease clean a month in advance. Booked in for an 8am start time. The night before I was texted by one of the cleaners and was asked if they could start at 10am to which I cautiously agreed. The next morning at 9am I received another text asking if they could start at 11am. Explained that I need to hand in the keys to the property manager by 330pm. They eventually showed up at 1140am. It’s now 310pm and they’re not finished.

Nothappy

Yep. 330 and still not finished. That’s another weeks rent to pay for me.

405 and the company won’t take my calls. Cleaners still not finished

SupportClean My Crib

A good clean with logistical problems.

The cleaner who arrived was 30minutes late with no communication as to why. Only one person arrive who stated that a second person was going to come "later". This mythical time never came so one person had to clean a 4 bedroom house by himself. This also meant it took significantly longer.

They wanted to take payment before the clean had even started, even though I had a deposit paid already.

The cleaner himself did a good job and was very friendly, but the rest of it caused stress that was unneeded and could have been dealt with differently.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

Good cleaners, terrible service

Cleaners did a good job
But they arrived over 2 hours late and caused me a lot of stress. No communication as to when they would arrive. I was literally just waiting.
They also were not informed that steam cleaning was to be done so they did not bring the right equipment on the day but ended up doing it the next day, but i had moved interstate so was unable to see the work after.
Overall, wouldn’t recommend as it caused me stress on top of the move and expect more after paying over 500bucks.

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First time using cleanning service

The workers were nice ppl who did an ok job for the time they were there. Floors mopped and surfaces wiped got the feeling they were over rushed. No more to say.

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

Would not recommend

Liz P.

Liz P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Clean

We have recently used this company for a bond clean and the realestate were not happy with most parts of the clean. We then couldn't get in contact with anyone or get response from our emails regarding rectify it. We then had to loose money from our bond to make the adjustments.

Worst communications ever

The job started at 8am and was supposed to include the garage, shed and balcony. When we turned up to finalize neither of those three had been touched and the cleaners were sent home. We then called them 5 times after they promised us the cleaners would arrive between 3:30-4 and they still have not arrived and it's 4:42. At the very least they should be honest about their arrival time so we can plan our day. Worst of all the people who arrive are just outsourced - not directly employees of this company so they directed all out complaints to the main company who are just a call centre

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't

Did not clean to standard level let alone bond back level. Tried to contact them and they have yet to respond. Paid for two. Got one who complained it was so far away.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

Poor communication

The day before the job they called to say they had no one to do it. I had booked 6 weeks prior and received a confirmation email a week prior. They could only get someone if I paid more money.
The people who did the job, at a higher cost were late to arrive and spilled water outside.

Terrible

I left my property for an end of tenancy clean and upon my agent inspecting it, none of the outdoor areas were cleaned, stains were left on the carpet upstairs and the floors were barely touched downstairs.

Now they are telling me that because my agent didn't inspect within 72 hours, I will have to pay more for them to do the job they should have done first time.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Bad service

The cleaners were 7 hours late and didn’t do a thorough job. New tenants moved in the following day and complained about dust everywhere in the property. On top of that, the price quoted was a bit misleading.

Lisa

LisaSouth Australia

Disappointed

I was happy with the carpet cleaning. However the shelves in the shower and the skirting boards were still dirty after the job was complete. I ended up staying back and finishing the job myself as they left before I could look through the property.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives