Good service

Easy service to use. My booking was unfortunately cancelled the day before but they rebooked me within my timeframe easily. Customer service was very helpful and polite. Didn't have any drama.

Job done well, but sneaky fees and cancellations

The cleaner did a great job cleaning the place. They came earlier, but that was fine for me. However be wary. If you are booking with both My moovers and clean my crib, they seem to cancel despite having a booking fee. They changed both my moving date and my cleaning date to public holidays and tried to charge me more. Just make sure you pay attention and make sure you get the same rates you agreed upon.
TL:DR the job itself was done well, but watch out for possible sneaky fees if you're not careful, and be prepared to be cancelled and have your date moved.

Bond clean

The cleaners were professional about there job and the communication was good. They were on time when starting and they adhered to the time frame they gave us to complete the job

Ok job

They were late for the job, and I had to call the customer service 2 times. They're not overly good and all that, but I guess they did an ok job.

Mediocre but accomodating

Original appt booked had to be rescheduled (our fault), appreciated that they were flexible in rescheduling given our time restraints
Mould not cleaned in showers
Arrived 1.5 hours late (supposed to arrive between 8-9am, arrived at 10:30am)
Originally advised it was an end of lease clean, but told after the job that the walls wouldn’t be cleaned and that it would be extra. Ignored instructions given
Got the job done, but I wouldn’t use them again

Deyna

DeynaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The results are ok, but the cleaners were a bit difficult to work with and unprofessional

My original 1-2pm schedule was cancelled from Clean My Crib part because their car broke down. Got a reschedule at 7pm the same day and they promised to finish in 3 hours. The cleaners contacted me and tried to persuade me to clean the next day instead of the agreed rescheduled time. When they agreed to do the clean on that time, I waited for an hour for them to come. They ended up taking the whole night to finish. And i have to come to the apartment again very early in the morning just to collect the keys.

Kayla C

Kayla CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bond cleans are not anymore thorough than a standard weekly clean

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Good service Bad Organisation

The cleaner was very nice and pleasant, and got straight to work in no time. However, I was told it was 2 cleaners which is why my price was so high, but I only had one lady cleaning a 4 bed room house. I had to leave and when I returned the cleaner did not inform me of her leaving and i returned home with my house fully open.

Tyrone C.

Tyrone C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Good Deal

Satisfactory cleaning job and pricing. Good deal with the carpet cleaning included.Timing was an issue. Was delayed 3 times with no communication until after the time they were supposed to arrive.

Last Minute End of Lease Clean

Kristy

Kristy Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

House clean

Ker

KerBonner 2914, ACT

Job well done

Friendly punctual quick service.

Price was a bit steep but pretty average when compared to the market.

I also don’t appreciate being badgered into filling out these reviews. I paid for a service. That Service was of good quality if exaggerated cost. I don’t want to waste my time with reviews.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Communication is very poor but place was cleaned well

Due to poor communication skills on their end, I waited nearly two and a half hours for the person to arrive. However once he arrived my place he was extremely polite and the place was cleaned very well. I wouldn't go with them again purely due to horrible communication.

Franklin

Franklin

Cleaning of Medium Standard

The young ladies that cleaned my 2 bedroom apartment end of lease were good from what I saw on the day. However when I returned the next day I noticed there were still scuff marks on the side door panels and walls. I was glad I took a cloth and jiff with me to go over what was missed. I did not enjoy the constant phone calls after a quote was provided from the company upon them trying to securing a job. The calls became a bit too much. Try diplomacy!

Nice People, reasonable clean.

Very good service

They did a good job

They did a good job. There were a few scuffs on the wall after they finished, but all of the important areas of the house were done to good quality.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives