Clean My Crib

Zap

Zap

Good job. The cleaners are friendly

The cleaners are friendly. I’ll feedback later once after having chance to view conditions in person. Now I need to wait to get carpet dry. They may do good jobs

Katie Bell

Katie Bell

Good cleaners....

The cleaners came and did a thorough job cleaning my house. They were on time and handled professionally.
I’m satisfied with the service of the two cleaners who came to my house.

The company on the other hand is quite frustrating and I was waiting for 4 hours just to be rescheduled 2 days later for a move out clean.

Gib2004

Gib2004Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job

Great communication on arrival time. Great work. Great, respectful, and reliable service. Fantastic attention to detail. Regular communication was excellent. Called 30 minutes prior to finishing so I could come check to see if I was happy with the work. Which I was

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

Showed up early on a reschedule. Good clear communication

After a cancellation of my first appointment they showed up early for the reschedule. They cumminicated professionally and where diligent in the job they did. However they customer service after the jobs completion was over the top. Pushing for a good review and generally pestering.

Quick and easy

Clean my crib offers good quality cleaning, they are Timely and effective.
One thing to note, I felt there was a little too much back and forth between admin staff and myself.
Organisation and communication could improve in that area.

End of lease clean

Arrived on time for an end of lease clean , good communication just had to wipe some dust and dirt from the bathroom when I returned on finishing as they had missed it .

Shannon

Shannon Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

Cleaner did a good job and was on time. Called me if he had any dramas. Would recommend to my friends and family if they ever need a clean! Thanks

Good job

Cleaners arrived on time and worked diligently on the job. Job was completed in the proposed time and the result was a good job. Very satisfied with the cleaners work

Good service

Overall good cleaning and both cleaners were on time. but still a few spots that still need to be redone, like kitchen draws and cupboards, bathroom floor and cupboard, mirror.

Helpful and well done

I had to organize this clean quickly and those organizing the job were very helpful. Sulav, the cleaner, was polite and accommodating and consistent with his efforts, conducting himself in a positive and polite manner.

James W.

James W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price and good job

Our cleaner was a bit late. But they did a good job and the fee was very reasonable. I hope these guys are getting paid a fair wage. Thanks Clean My Crib

Generally OK Clean - some areas needed touching up

Friendly, punctual, clean

Clean, tidy, friendly, thorough. I would recommended this cleaning company. Friendly staff and my apartment smelled lovely when I came back home. Paul was punctual and very friendly. Thank you

Harriet

HarrietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job

Great customer service and communication.. Very pleased with cleaning and steam clean of carpet areas..Great vacate clean..would recommended.. very easy booking process too.. you will not be disappointed..thank you for job well done..

Ranju

RanjuSydney, NSW

Friendly and Cooperative

Willbert is a very friendly and positive person. The service was good and he took long because he knows his job very well. I couldn't get back to the property after the finish but he really was doing well when I left him working on the property. I haven't heard of anything from the owner as yet. I Will definitely recommend the services from this company for end-lease cleaning.

Good job

The cleaners did a good job, they were polite and did everything on the list I gave them. When the company rang for payment later in the day I was told that they could only supply a generic invoice, not one that stated the carpets were cleaned(as required by the estate agent). I rang back the next day and that turned out to be incorrect. I received the invoice I needed and am now just waiting for the agent inspection, which I’m sure will be fine.

Rang me as soon as I needed them

End of lease clean. Cleaner was a bit late but everything was cleaned very well except they didnt sweep or clean the balcony. Very understanding if you have a problem.

Thanks. Great job.

- Found money and was honest - reported it to me.
- Flexible with time. Done on day intended. Follows instructions.
- Happy overall with the clean job that was done.
- Thanks so much!

Chichi O.

Chichi O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean

The cleaners that came through cleaned the place well. Minor issue with timing however the office did keep me updated on the new time and follow up for when they were on their way.

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Great job!

The team did a great job for my end of lease cleaning. They were quick yet thorough so I was very satisfied. I was very impressed with the results of the carpet steam cleaning and wall washing given I had been at the apartment for 3 years. Thanks team!

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives