• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Cleaner didn't show up!

Cleaner changed time 4 times prior to asking me to be at the property for an end of lease clean at 12pm.

Once I was at the property, they refused to pick up calls or responds to texts. Helpline didn't have a clue what was going on and made me wait over 30 minutes to " talk to the guys"

Pick this service if u have lots of free time to sit around waiting :)

Chiranjeevi Rudroju

Chiranjeevi RudrojuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Job

The Job went very well and the team was professional and reached on time. It was end of lease cleaning single bedroom. Good job done. Completed on time as expected.

Very good

I’m happy with the cleaner and the job, but the customer service needs to upgrade. When I gave them a call to check, I couldn’t reach them and then sent an email and quickly got the response. Too pushi to put the review which is not great for business

e A.

e A.South East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional , think before booking your cleaning services

Great job

Cleaning well done and everything is cleaned properly. They missed a Few spots but they cleaned after straight away - they arrived on time and finish within their time frame. Overall satisfied

Very bad service

Cancelled on 3 days in a row. Then they showed up with one person who worked till 1 am. Then demanded payment befor works were completed. Extremely unprofessional on there management/booking team. would not recommend using these guys

KIM

KIMSydney, NSW

WORST CLEANING SERVICE I HAVE EVER USED. Quick to take your money but absolutely terrible service.

• +4Thumbnail
Ari P.

Ari P.Sydney, NSW

Worst scammer ever! Irresponsible! Big players to stuff up the customers

Effie

Effie Sydney, NSW

The worst cleaning company ever...

Former Subcontractor

Former SubcontractorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bond clean fixup

I was called in to help a lady who had hired Clean my Crib for an end of lease clean. To be honest, I really dont know what they did as everything was pretty much untouched. Ripped her off and she had to pay another cleaner to actually cleanit!

SupportClean My Crib

Absolutely disgusting

Clean my crib was booked and deposit was taken a month prior to vacating for bond clean. Two days before the day they asked to change the time, although was inconvenient I agreed. At 450pm the day before my bond clean was due to occur I received a phone call stating that they were unable to do the bond clean and would refund the deposit. Have left me completely high and dry two days before my lease ended. NEVER RISK this incompetent company!! Now I have to loose some of my bond which looks bad on my rental history as am required to have professional cleaning on exit.
Minus 10 stars if I could.

End of Lease Clean - very easy

The team of cleaners were very efficient, they followed instructions and I was able to leave and return to check the apartment with minimum hassle. I would recommend this service.

Indra

Indra

Don’t rely on this mob!

We booked this company a week in advance for end of lease clean only to be told told at 6pm the day before that they couldn’t do it. No reason no excuse, nothing. Our $100 deposit was finally returned but after phone calls. Totally unprofessional! Can we recommend this mob!! Absolutely not!!

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Scam. Never showed up and never returned deposit.

I booked and paid the $100 deposit weeks in advance. On the arrange day the cleaners never turned up and I was told that “nothing could be done”.
Never received deposit back. They will not answer my emails or calls.

Please do not use this company.

Jaime - Louise

Jaime - LouiseSydney, NSW

Horrendous!!! The worst “professionals” i have ever dealt with!!!

Clean my crib cancelled my appointment for an end of lease clean 5 minutes before the cleaners were supposed to meet me. they have failed to answer my calls and failed to return my deposit!!!
the only person i spoke to [Name Removed] was rude, unprofessional and quite frankly should not be employed in this role

SupportClean My Crib

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives