Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 2 of 4)

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Generally OK Clean - some areas needed touching up

Friendly, punctual, clean

Clean, tidy, friendly, thorough. I would recommended this cleaning company. Friendly staff and my apartment smelled lovely when I came back home. Paul was punctual and very friendly. Thank you

Harriet

HarrietGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job

Great customer service and communication.. Very pleased with cleaning and steam clean of carpet areas..Great vacate clean..would recommended.. very easy booking process too.. you will not be disappointed..thank you for job well done..

Ranju

RanjuSydney, NSW

Friendly and Cooperative

Willbert is a very friendly and positive person. The service was good and he took long because he knows his job very well. I couldn't get back to the property after the finish but he really was doing well when I left him working on the property. I haven't heard of anything from the owner as yet. I Will definitely recommend the services from this company for end-lease cleaning.

Good job

The cleaners did a good job, they were polite and did everything on the list I gave them. When the company rang for payment later in the day I was told that they could only supply a generic invoice, not one that stated the carpets were cleaned(as required by the estate agent). I rang back the next day and that turned out to be incorrect. I received the invoice I needed and am now just waiting for the agent inspection, which I’m sure will be fine.

Rang me as soon as I needed them

End of lease clean. Cleaner was a bit late but everything was cleaned very well except they didnt sweep or clean the balcony. Very understanding if you have a problem.

Thanks. Great job.

- Found money and was honest - reported it to me.
- Flexible with time. Done on day intended. Follows instructions.
- Happy overall with the clean job that was done.
- Thanks so much!

Chichi O.

Chichi O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean

The cleaners that came through cleaned the place well. Minor issue with timing however the office did keep me updated on the new time and follow up for when they were on their way.

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Great job!

The team did a great job for my end of lease cleaning. They were quick yet thorough so I was very satisfied. I was very impressed with the results of the carpet steam cleaning and wall washing given I had been at the apartment for 3 years. Thanks team!

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

Very impressed with the cleaning job

The cleaners were very friendly and approached the job in a professional manner. They were tidy and seemed to do a splendid job. Will definitely use this service again. Thank you

Good clean

They were late, however, I’m told this was because of an earlier customer making everything late for them. Upon arriving however, they worked hard and were courteous, getting straight to work. The clean was great and thorough. Good communication.

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful during our time of need

Friendly service and completed a professional cleaning service. Steam cleaned our carpets, vaccume and mopped the floors.
Pricing is very affordable.
Arrived 1 hour late (only because of traffic). Vet happy with the service

Good job.

Attention to detail, and efficient - would recommend to anyone wanting to have a small apartment cleaned well and quickly especially following the end of a lease period. Good job guys!

Hayley S.

Hayley S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great. Quick and good for price

They did a nice job. Was an end of lease clean so good result for what I needed. The only thing I would have wanted was a call from company to say what time they were arriving in advance as I was coming from another address to meet them.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Everything went smoothly

The two cleaners sent showed up on time and were easy to deal with. I will go back tomorrow to do a final inspection and report back on the results!

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives