Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 3 of 4)

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Good job

Good job! Everything was done to specifications. There was a crew of two that were punctual and polite. Everything was done in a timely manner.
Will be a returning customer.

Hey John,
Glad to hear that. Hope to hear from you soon

Take Care!

Did the job asked

Did the job askedNew South Wales

Did what was asked

They came a bit later than expected but did a reasonable job and were efficient. They also checked along the way to make sure work was adequate and checked before they left that everything was done.

Cleaning completed and on time

Cleaners were on time and job was completed. They do offer to redo the service if the cleaning is not accepted by the landlord, who is yet to check. Included steam cleaning of carpets.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Friendly helpful service

They went about there job in a professional manner. Very helpful, polite and thorough. They cleaned my 3 bedroom flat in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Granny Flat Clean

The owner of the granny flat that was cleaned was very happy with the job the cleaner did. I did not see the end result but if the owner was happy so am I.

Reasonably good service

Not bad in relative to its price. The first guys came and did not do proper work but they offered to come back if there’s any complaint. Satisfied with the recleaning

Exactly as expected

The crew reviewed the house with me and went over my expectations for the clean. They did a great job, covering all of the areas for our bond clean. I would book them again.

Clean my crib cleaners

People where friendly they came on time walked round job looked at what was needed and got on with it they where fast and efficient the house looked clean and smelt fresh

good clean

great thorough clean. cleaner communicated with me on what he was doing to ensure i got what i wanted. everything was done to a good standard in a timely fashion.

Excellent Job

The cleaner was excellent took his time to ensure the place was spotless, but work effectively to get the job done faster then expected. Would recommend to my co worker

Daleb7

Daleb7South East Queensland, QLD

Good job well done!

Large place to clean, lots of areas, job finished well, took about 4 hours to do, oven, outside areas and carpets all done, would not like to try and clean myself would have not come out as good, we will receive Bond.

Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the cleaning job

They turned up on time and it was a great job. However the only criticism is I had 3 calls from different cleaners claiming they they were waiting at my property but when asked it each was a different location so maybe the backend booking needs a tweak so customers don’t end up with no shows or risk of double booked cleaners

James

James

Good effort

Girls did a good job. Main fault would be company only sent one to start with but they quickly sent two additional to help - otherwise it would have been too big a task.

Friendly, in time and clean.

Confirmed suitable time, friendly and respectful communication, flexible to move date on short notice without additional cost, cleaning done within estimated time, cleaned 3-bedroom house bond-clean including cupboards, windows, oven, toilets/bathrooms etc.

Joey D

Joey DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Decent job.

Did a decent job. Did miss a few things not done properly or completely missed but overall acceptable. Should decibel include cleaning the windows as part of their services. Nice people.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives