Clean My Crib

• Timeliness

Sharlin

SharlinNew South Wales

Amazing job

I was very happy with the cleaning job
They definitely did better than I expected.

It was done in timely fashion and everything was perfectly cleaning and I was very impressed

Job Satisfaction

Great work!

Very happy with the service. Cleaner turned up on time and did an excellent job. Neeraj was very courteous and I would definitely recommend him to anybody seeking his service.

Niky

NikyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great carpet cleaning

The guy who came was very friendly and professional and arrived on time.

The carpets smell lovely and fresh and are nice and clean.

The guy gave advice on how long to leave the carpets before they can be waked on, he seemed to know his stuff.

Job well done.

Ty J.

Ty J.Perth, WA

Great clean and friendly people

It was a perfect clean couldn’t of asked for better job the booking was easy they were punctual and friendly , very supportive over the phone , and the clean was thorough

Good and quick service.

The company were fast with giving my a quote and answered all the questions I had. I had my investment property leased and needed it cleaned before my tenants moved. The communication with the staff was effortless.

They did a excellent job! No complaints.

I was very satisfied with the service and the cleaning was proficient and well done! They were all very friendly and efficient with their cleaning. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Clean and fast

Clean and fast.
I found Clean my crib via google. The process is very easy. Cleaner came on time and very professional, fully equiped. I would defintely recommend this to my friends.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job was done professionally and to a great standard very happy with service

Job was done professionally and to a great standard very happy with service. They came on time, office support was helpful. The guys were very friendly and I was pleased with results.

Good end of lease clean

Clean my crib did an end of lease clean for us and did a great job. Arrived on time and left the house very clean for the time allocated. Would recommend for end of lease cleaning.

Sujina

SujinaSydney, NSW

Very well

Boys were good. All were cleaned all very detailed and they were very friendly too. I am happy with both the customer service and the work they did. Great job

Good job

They have been great at what they do. Really professional. Worked on everything they were asked to do. Followed instructions well. Arrived on time and were very friendly when they arrived

Very happy with outcome.

Customer service was great and convenient. Cleaners was on time and did job well, rental bond was returned. No issues in obtaining information and completing the required job. Very pleased.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Great service. Came at a good time and did a fantastic job cleaning. Very happy with the outcome. Cleaned inside the oven aswell which was a bonus! Would recommend to anyone.

Chris

ChrisCrace 2911, ACT

Quick, efficient and helpful

Cleaners were on time and completed all work in a quick and efficient manner. They were patient while working around me and assisted with moving furniture out of the way.

Excellent service! Very happy

Had two helpful men clean my apartment. They were prompt, friendly, and the job was completed to a high standard. I would recommend these guys for any future work. Very satisfied

Des

DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful job

3 friendly helpful men cleaned my apartment.
Very satisfied with result. Took only one and a half hours including a steam clean of the carpets. They were very efficient. Couldn't recognise the apartment after they finished.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

awesome job done

Young man did a fantastic job. He cleaned everything really well nd was friendly and polite. Place hadn't been properly cleaned for many years and it came up great. Thanks again

Kiki

KikiSydney

Great service and friendly team

Had an end of lease clean done which included a steam clean. Really great end job at affordable price. Would recommend to family and friends and use in the future.

Nickolay M.

Nickolay M.

Great work!

Great work on cleaning my recently bought house. Cleaned kitchen, 2 bathrooms, all the windows. All in time.
A bit costly, but it was worth it. I'm totally satisfied with the quality.

Excellent service

The service was absolutely amazing. From the process of confirming the booking to the final cleaning, everything was smooth. The cleaners were friendly and provided clear instructions of what will be done/completed. The cleaners also contacted me before they finish up, giving me the reassurance they are doing the job right.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives