Clean My Crib

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

The services included cleaning for two bedroom-kitchen-bathroom with balcony at an hourly price. I am happy with the job done and will recommend to friends and family. thank you. good job.

Very Good Clean !

Had a 1 bedroom home cleaned through these mob. They did a great job and very satisfied with the job and will definitely recommend them and will call them the next time !!

Job Satisfaction

Milan did a per hour cleaning job for 2 bedroom including steam cleaning. He was professional and polite. Did a good job, would recommend to friends and family. Thank you.

Find out how Clean My Crib compares to other House Cleaning Services

A steam cleaning job was performed by suman. Did a good job. I am happy and satisfied with the services offered. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you!

Job Satisfaction

Cleaners were very friendly and polite. They worked on two bedroom for a end of lease cleaning. Came on time and were very thorough. Would recommend to friends and family! Thanks.

Charlotte
CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Paul did a good job for the end of lease cleaning. The services included 1 BDR + 1 Bathroom + 1 Living Room + 1 Kitchen and steam cleaning. Thank you! Will recommend.

Job Satisfaction

The services included end of lease cleaning for a 4 bdr house along with steam cleaning. Prithvi did a good job. I am happy with the services offered. Thank you.

Job Satisfaction

The services included the following - 2 bedrooms, kitchen , living room standard bond cleaning services. Jal did a great job. I am happy and satisfied with the services. Definitely recommended. Thanks!

Job Satisfaction

The services included 2 BDR + 1 Bathroom + 1 Living Room + 1 Kitchen Price along with steam cleaning. The cleaners were friendly and did a good job, I am happy with the services.

good job

This Service includes the following: End of Lease Cleaning Pricing Category: Fixed Price Package: 2 BDR + 1 Bathroom + 1 Living Room + 1 Kitchen . I am happy with services. thank you!

End of Lease Cleaning. 1 BDR + 1 Bathroom + 1 Living Room + 1 Kitchen with steam cleaning. The job was done in two hours and i am happy with the services offered.

GOOD JOB

The cleaner was friendly and did an in-house clean thoroughly.
Very happy with the service offered to me in Cranbourne. Easy to deal and good customer service keeping me updated about everything.

very good clean

The did a great jobs, cleaning everything very detail happy with the service provided. will definitely use them on my next time moving house. Thanks you somuch really appreciated James and his team..

GOOD JOB

Cleaners were very friendly and polite. They worked on two bedroom terrace end of lease clean and carpet steam clean. Came on time and were very thorough. Would recommend. Thanks.

Chiranjeevi Rudroju
Chiranjeevi RudrojuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Job

The Job went very well and the team was professional and reached on time. It was end of lease cleaning single bedroom. Good job done. Completed on time as expected.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Eve

Hi Nyree, how are you going with the complaints?
I'm on process to report to Fair Trading, I'm here to reach out to you to get our money back from these scammers and shut them down for good!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives