Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 2 of 10)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Riley G.
Riley G.Sydney, NSW

Well done, very friendly cleaner

Cleaner very friendly, offered very good service. Thorough with cleaning, went above and beyond expectations. I would happily have the same cleaner over again because of his kind and pleasant demeanour and especially because of his work ethic.

End of lease clean

Great job! Professional, fast and friendly. My ex-rental property is looking and smelling great. Haroom was our cleaner and he really took care of everything and even noticed areas I hadn’t seen!

Santos

Santos done an end of lease cleaning on a 2 bedroom apartment and done a very good job. A very polite helpful young man he worked in well with us.

Margaret
Margaret Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good job.

Everything cleaned very well. Looked perfect, especially kitchen and bathroom. Walls were brighter and they even cleaned the outside of the entry door. Very happy with the finished job, and the cleaners were very nice too

all fine

everything was well done and fine it was at 12 pm on wednesday it was three rooms they were a bit late but that's okay everything was fine steam cleaning was done

Rosemary W.
Rosemary W.Perth, WA

Vacate clean 12 Sherwood Court Armadale 6112

I am really impressed by the fantastic work your cleaners have done. Everything is sparkling clean. John was really friendly and positive. Also Ali with the carpets. Fantastic job done.

Hay
HaySydney, NSW

Stellar work!

Very clean- the real estate was satisfied. Thanks very much for job well done. I didn’t meet them in person but inspected the property afterwards myself and there was not a spec of dusk!

Meet S.
Meet S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of Lease Clean Done Well

I hired Clean My Crib to clean my 2 Bedroom Apartment! The job was done very well and I received my entire bond amount back! The cleaners also did the job very well.
Pretty satisfied.

• +9Thumbnail

Good job.

Service provider was on time and completed a very detailed job to a very high standard. The service provider included carpet cleaning and inside all cupboards and kitchen appliances. Thank you.

Perfect cleaning job

The house was so clean after completion. Jal was a perfect gentleman and did everything to a high standard. Very grateful. I will gladly recommend this service to other people.

Good cleaning

Good cleaning of the apartment of rental property and efficient with service.

Good communication.

Happy with the services.

Highly recommend to friends and family.

Bhabsya is a professional cleaner he did a good job.

Good job!

The cleanets were on time, professional in their work, capable, and left the house cleaner than I could have hoped. They communicated with me well, and worked efficiently. I'm very happy with their service

Sharlin
SharlinNew South Wales

Amazing job

I was very happy with the cleaning job
They definitely did better than I expected.

It was done in timely fashion and everything was perfectly cleaning and I was very impressed

Great work!

Very happy with the service. Cleaner turned up on time and did an excellent job. Neeraj was very courteous and I would definitely recommend him to anybody seeking his service.

Niky
NikyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great carpet cleaning

The guy who came was very friendly and professional and arrived on time.

The carpets smell lovely and fresh and are nice and clean.

The guy gave advice on how long to leave the carpets before they can be waked on, he seemed to know his stuff.

Job well done.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Eve

Hi Nyree, how are you going with the complaints?
I'm on process to report to Fair Trading, I'm here to reach out to you to get our money back from these scammers and shut them down for good!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives