Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 3 of 9)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Excellent service! Very happy

Had two helpful men clean my apartment. They were prompt, friendly, and the job was completed to a high standard. I would recommend these guys for any future work. Very satisfied

Des
DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful job

3 friendly helpful men cleaned my apartment.
Very satisfied with result. Took only one and a half hours including a steam clean of the carpets. They were very efficient. Couldn't recognise the apartment after they finished.

Deb
DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

awesome job done

Young man did a fantastic job. He cleaned everything really well nd was friendly and polite. Place hadn't been properly cleaned for many years and it came up great. Thanks again

Kiki
KikiSydney

Great service and friendly team

Had an end of lease clean done which included a steam clean. Really great end job at affordable price. Would recommend to family and friends and use in the future.

Nickolay M.
Nickolay M.

Great work!

Great work on cleaning my recently bought house. Cleaned kitchen, 2 bathrooms, all the windows. All in time.
A bit costly, but it was worth it. I'm totally satisfied with the quality.

Excellent service

The service was absolutely amazing. From the process of confirming the booking to the final cleaning, everything was smooth. The cleaners were friendly and provided clear instructions of what will be done/completed. The cleaners also contacted me before they finish up, giving me the reassurance they are doing the job right.

Arjun
ArjunSydney, NSW

Job well done

Job was done as per required standards. Both cleaners were efficient and the cleaning was done in a timely manner. The cleaning was cost effective too. Cleaners arrived on time and were friendly.

Good easy service to use, turn up on time and completed the job. Cleaner were nice, friendly and did a good job on my place. I will definitely recommend them.

Passed Inspection

Was happy with the result, could accommodate us at short notice. Thanks for your help! Need to make this 30 words long which seems excessive. Hope they review this limit.

Pauline
PaulineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect job

Guys were enthusiastic and did a great job. We were very happy with the clean they did an excellent job and were prompt and polite. I would definitely use them again.

Perfect Cleaning

The guys were on time and the service was wonderful. If we are not satisfied, they can do again the cleaning. Vey good Coordinations within the team.

Continue your work like this.

VJ

Job well done

I booked an end of lease clean with this company. I was very happy with the level of cleaning done on my apartment. The two cleaners did a very good job. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Gaz
GazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth it

A good job I got the Full bond back, with a thank you from estate agent, cleaners rang before arrival, locked up on leaving. Easy booking process, paid by credit card.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

A good job done.

The cleaners got started as soon as shown the flat. The kitchen and bathroom were spotless and given an excellent clean as with the rest of the flat. Very polite and hard working cleaners.

Great service, well priced.

Wilbert was great. He was very friendly and helpful and left the apartment cleaner than it was when I moved in. The service was well priced and the booking process was super easy.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Eve

Hi Nyree, how are you going with the complaints?
I'm on process to report to Fair Trading, I'm here to reach out to you to get our money back from these scammers and shut them down for good!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives