Clean My Crib

Clean My Crib (page 4 of 9)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Perfect end of lease clean

Service was great! We booked last minute on the day of our booking and Clean my Crib could accommodate. Easy from start to finish and cleaners did an exceptional job!

Bond cleaning

Very easy service to use for an end of lease clean. We had no issues with the cleaners and payment/booking was very simple. Thank you and would highly recommend this service.

Lucille and Dan

Lucille and DanSydney, NSW

Wonderful & Professional

A fantastic duo who came to clean our apartment for an end of lease clean at late notice. Very professional and wonderful cleaning services. Would recommend and use again! 5/5

Alec

AlecSydney, NSW

These two young people were great

These two young people did an excellent job, it was cleaner than when we moved in, now I just have to wait until the realtor does a once over of the apartment to hear the final verdict

Great job!

They were on time, friendly and efficient. The guys did a good job and worked around the movers who were just finishing up when they arrived. No problems at all.

paul Linkenbagh

paul Linkenbagh Sydney, NSW

cleaner

great job nice people the cleaning was done very well happy to recommend to anyone looking for a good cleaner in Sydney the place looked fantastic very professional very good cleaners

Mat. K

Mat. KSouth East Queensland, QLD

The customer service was lovely

I'm arranging an end of lease clean and they said that they would come as soon as possible, but when I called to ask for a specific time when the cleaners would come , they didnt have records of my job number listed in the email. A little disappointed in timing but am willing to re-schedule the clean for the future.

Very helpful team

End of lease clean. The team was a bit late but AJ and his colleague were very helpful and they cleaned the property to meet the landlord's expectations. Price was reasonable and the team came prepared with all the necessary tools to do the job. I would use this service any time without any hesitation.

Deepak

DeepakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and very professional!

I got Rodrigo and his colleague who were really thorough and professional. Arrived on time. The place was sparkling clean and they gladly redid a couple of spots I found. Well Worth the money for the time they spent in cleaning.

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Very thorough job.

Although the cleaners were Running late the. Office advised me and kept me updated. The job was done well and the finished result was very good. Only thing to watch out for is that oven cleaning is not included in the end of lease clean which is a bit silly considering its always specified in the lease. However the job was good and I'm happy with the result.

Sarah R.

Sarah R.

My home sparkles!

Santos did an excellent job, my home sparkles! My home smells clean, the bathrooms are spotless and you could eat off the floor. We are very happy with the results.

Good Job

I got Rodrigo and another cleaner to do the end-of-lease cleaning.
They were thorough. The place looked very good after they finished.
I'd certainly like to use their service again.

Raphael Cherry

Raphael Cherry

Excellent Service

Cleaners were very thorough and did an excellent job going through one room at a time. They left the place spotless and were exceptional cleaners. They should be rewarded for the excellent work they did.

Efficient and thorough

They were fast and efficient. The people that came were hard working and did a very thorough job. The place looked great afterwards and hopefully we will get our bond back. Thank you so much!

Excellent Service.

The team was very professional and productive. They displayed great professionalism and did an excellent job. Would recommend to anyone, 10/10. From the tiles to the Windows everything was left in an immaculate condition.

Nyreeasked

hi. I'm still waiting for my payment of my 6 weeks bond and the cleaning I had to organise through 2 other companies, because of the damages your company made to my carpet.

Do not reply saying to send my jobID... I have. Many times. I have tried to call. I'm blocked online. Your company, CleanMyCrib, which is owned by the SAME OWNER as MyMoovers, ruined my rental carpet by being incompetent and not knowing how to clean using a steam cleaner. It was absolutely saturated. It didn't dry, and was completely ruined and smelly. The new tenants couldn't stay because it stunk so bad. My landlord has lost rent for weeks.

This is NOT my fault at all, it's your incompetent hiring practices. The total you currently owe me is $2,476 for the loss of my bond which will not be paid to me because of loss of rent and damage to the house under my care, even though I hired you in good faith, and for the additional cleaning companies I had to hire to try to undo the total lack of cleaning and damage you did to our unit. The landlord could probably sue for more, because I doubt they managed to re carpet the unit for less than that, plus the loss of rent for a few months now.

Tomorrow I'm calling the CCA. And putting in my paperwork for a small claims case. I am not afraid of airing this dirty laundry all over the internet. I have photographic evidence, witnesses, phone numbers and names.

Just so everyone knows, they change their company name, their ABN ownership and company registration OFTEN.

They called and offered me $154 'compensation' months after my initial complaints, which I said was not enough.

They say that their cleaners are policechecked but that is NOT checked by the company, or asked for. Interviews are 5 minutes over the phone then they are given an app to deal with customers on. These cleaners could literally be anyone. A good and honest cleaner, or absolute idiots like my two were, who lied about if they knew how to clean or not, or they were just lazy. I mean I asked for a bond clean and there was still heaps of dust and dirt and grime and cobwebs. Cobwebs!! In an empty house! How on earth can anyone count that as 'cleaned'. And my carpet was literally sopping wet.

The cleaners are not asked for any sort of evidence that they've had the promised 2 years experience. No reference checks, nothing.

Pay me, Clean My Crib/Ajay. You already have my details, I doubt there's more than one Nyree in your books who has been emailing you.

Roger Q.
Roger Q.

I’ve had a similar experience with their movers

Did the job incomplete
Left storage items in my previous rental place where I had to hand over
I was told they will move it and never called back
I had to move myself
Cost me additional 100 and few days rent as I could not hand over
I was promised compensation for the extra transport and it has been 10 days not yet paid.

Their insurance is bogus
I have claimed it and it has never been processed
I can double up on the complaint
I want to take these guys to the cleaners (pun intended)

Vivienne K.
Vivienne K.

I can count my blessing that they never showed up for scheduled appointment, only to be messed around by them with new times for next day. When they showed up two after new scheduled time I had already made other arrangements. Reading your comments I got a lucky escape. Clean and crap is definitely not a company to use.

Nyreeasked

So... it is unlikely that we'll get our bond back after Clean My Crib which is owned by the same people as MyMoovers totally destroyed our carpets with water damage. Clean My Crib offers a bond back guarantee... and quality, experienced cleaners. I expect them to pay the amount of my bond back to me, since they're apparently so well insured and have experienced cleaners only. If they do not, it'll be court, and additional amounts for stress caused.

lizzysdelight
lizzysdelight

They need to be taken to court!
Sorry you got scammed as well.

Nyree

Seriously can't believe that I fell for all their talk of professionalism and insurance. I tried to get a bond clean in good faith and not only was it not cleaned it was damaged. Just... insane.

APollard
APollard

I’m hearing you - wish I read all of this before I hired them. I dodged a bullet with My Moovers but just wasn’t quick enough with these guys.
I’m still in disbelief I trusted them

Get an answer from our members and Clean My Crib representatives