Clean Power Co

Pedro is extremely knowledgeable and personable

We’ve finally signed up for our 15kw system, with the help of Pedro this evening. Very knowledgeable and prompt with calculations, inspiring trust. Very happy with service received so far.

Panel Purchased Sungrow
System Size15 KW

Professional and Friendly

Clean Power Co sent Alfred around to quote on a 6.6kw system. He was very informative and there was no hassle with communication or answering any of our questions. We were quite impressed with his service and negotiation skills so we went ahead with him. Would recommend to anyone who wants to look into solar for their home!

System Size6.6 KW

Service was friendly and professional

Our sales rep gave a very clear explanation of the system and how it works. Not evasive when an answering any questions and was upfront about everything, although he did eat alot of our biscuits!! Haha. Can't wait for the system to be installed and start saving some money!

Excellent product. Excellent business.

We would like to thank the great Wollongong Clean Power team for the excellent way in which they manage their business. Every aspect of the job has been done with a genuine concern to provide the best product along with sound advice.

Panel Purchased Elite
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $10,000.00

Happy with my service

I have just had a visit from Alfred the solar consultant from Clean Power Co. Very impressed with his knowledge and honesty of all things solar. I was more than happy to give Clean Power Co my business for a 6.6kw solar system.

customer service very good

Alfred was friendly but professional in his dealings. He was able to provide relevant information and we felt he was giving us current and unbiased information. He made us feel comfortable and well informed so we could make the best decision for us.

Great knowledge and great service

Our sales rep was very helpful and knowledgeable about solar panels, answered all the questions we had.
We will be referring Alfred and Clean Power to our friends and family

Excellent service

My wife and i recently had solar installed by clean power company and were very impressed by the service.Right from the first initial phone call all the way through to the panels being installed.They tradesmen were very efficient and got in there and got the job done in no time
Highly recommend

System Size65 KW
Hi Rod, Thank you for that great review! We're very glad you found Luke and his team efficient, I'll be sure to pass on the feedback. We put a lot of effort into giving a great experience, from first interaction to installation and beyond, and it's good to see that reflected in your experience. So thanks again for you kind words and we look forward to hearing all about your savings! :)

Sales reps unprofessional and inappropriate

My fiancee and I recently purchased our home and were interested in getting solar to reduce our energy bills. A door-to-door salesman from Clean Power Co came by a couple of months ago to offer a deal which included government rebate. I was really interested however was home alone so needed to make an appointment for when my partner was there. Upon leaving, the salesmen then propositioned me for a date, even though I had mentioned my fiancee multiple times during the conversation. Needless to say I cancelled the appointment. I emailed the company explaining the inappropriateness of the situation, including how they had now lost a potential customer due to the behaviour of their representative. No response. I followed up again, and no response.
Ignoring behaviour like this only encourages it.

Hi tdc, Rest assured we take these matters very seriously. Although there is no name attached, we've been able to locate an experience fitting this account where we've received one (1) email from a certain customer detailing a similar experience. I was assured that, when the call was made to cancel the appointment, this issue was properly dealt with but I may have been misinformed. Upon reviewing and confirming this matter, we have taken serious action towards the representative that behaved in this manner and have taken further action to ensure this does not happen again. I sincerely apologise for this incident as our representative does seem to have gone too far, but we assure this is not our standard practice and has seldom happened previously. If there is anything I can do to rectify this for you, please contact myself as soon as possible on admin@cleanpowerco.com.au or on 1300 979 764 so that we can resolve this issue and provide you with the great standard of customer service that we're known for.

Good customer service

Alfred from Clean Power Co came to give a quote and gave a very detailed explanations of the product. Answered all the questions, very knowledgeable and very happy with the customer service so we went ahead with a 6.6kw system :))))

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Marie, Thank you for your very positive feedback! I'm really glad you had a great experience with Alfred, I'll be sure to pass on the feedback! We really do try to provide all of our employees with great training and push for a service centred experience, and it's great to see that came across for you. Thanks again for your review and happy savings! :)

Fantastic service

We installed a 10kw solar panel system and haven’t looked back. Our electricity bills have come to almost nothing and couldn’t be happier Professional and friendly service, would highly recommend.

System Size10 KW
Hi Tamara, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. The main reason our customers go solar is for the consistent reduction in the electricity bills and it's great to see that we were able to achieve that with you! Thanks again for the feedback and here's to many more years of savings! :)

Great experience

Clean power co sent out Alfred to quote on a solar install for my house excellent knowledge of his products and the benefit to me answer every question that I had signed up to have a system install very professional

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dan, Thanks for leaving us your great feedback. It's great to see that Alfred's given you great service and I'll be sure to pass one the feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to installing your system! :)

Fantastic Experience

The whole process from start to finish was professional and Peter is so knowledgeable and friendly. The product is phenomenal and the installation process was excellent from start to finish. I beyond impressed

Panel Purchased Fronius
System Size15 KW
Hi Marc, Thanks for your review. Peter is definitely one of the best at what he does and I'll make sure he gets your feedback! We put a lot of emphasis on being customer focused from start to finish and it's great to see that come across in your experience. I'm glad your installation went well and we look forward to hearing about your savings! :)

Better than we expected. Extremely happy

We had the spilt panel monocrystalline installed and are extremely happy. On a winters day we produce over 32wats. Peter Jacob has been extremely helpful and always answers my calls with answers to my questions as I have a new question weekly. So happy with him and our solar

Panel Purchased Powerwave

Very Informative and Helpful

Excellent service from Alfred
Alfred was very punctual and patient through all the questions also he was the most knowledgeable about the Solar power, he was extremely honest and explain well, answered all the questions. Highly recommended to who needs solar power!!!!!!

Informative and Helpful

Panel's aren't installed yet but the customer Service officer Alfred was extremely helpful, patient and informative, answering all my inane questions regarding costs etc. Looking forward to getting my panels installed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

great presentation and honest with us from the beginning.

Highly recommend Peter. He was very knowledgeable about the solar power. He was extremely honest and very punctual. Unfortunately, in our case it is not a worthwhile investment at the moment. We will, however, deal with this company when the time is right.

Great Service

Highly recommend this business for all Solar needs, Talha was able to answer all questions I had and very knowledgeable about the product.
Stress free and easy process, very happy
And would definitely recommend them. Thanks Tom

Panel Purchased C sun , Sungrow

great service from Alfred

He was very punctual, energetic and very knowledgeable about his products, pleasure to deal with.....
Highly recommend dealing with him as there was no stress throughout the whole process.
AAAAAAAA++++++ thanks Rodney

System Size6.6 KW

Pleasure doing business with clean power co.

Extremely professional catered to the consumers need. Installers even fixed a roof leak I had whilst they were installing the panels. Highly recommend this business for your solar needs . Perfect

Panel Purchased Jenko