• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (36)
  • Purchase PriceA$8,071.50

Good Company

So far good company . Dealing with Albert has been especially good . Waiting on Government approval for rebate then on to installation . Will leave further review after installation has been completed

System Size3 KW
Clean Power CoClean Power Co

Extremely efficient from beginning to end.

I was cold called from this company. I am thankful they did because I believe they are a top quality company. All questions were answered during initial consultation (over the phone as I was not available to be in person). 45min-1hr on the phone later, and all my concerns about the quality of brands used, size of system advised, transitions From grid to solar upon completion were answered. The only delays in the process was the application for government rebates....
Installation on the day was a breeze. Crew was on time (early actually) and were very politely mannered.
I recommend this company highly.

Panel PurchasedJinko Solar
Purchase PriceA$7,800.00

Very professional

I found the company very professional to deal with and details were explained to me well
The panel installation was completed quickly after I ordered it
I have had no problems so far

Panel PurchasedSungrow
Purchase PriceA$7,354.00

Solar issue fixed

Panel PurchasedJinko
Purchase PriceA$5,919.00

Peter C.

Peter C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GOODBYE BILLS!!

I've had a system with cpc for a while now and i haven't paid a bill since i got installed!! Its sad because my neighbors have solar too but they are still paying the same as what they used to. Probably because they got cheap panels and installation...

Chris

ChrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Didn’t show up

I organised for consultation at my house on Friday at 6. I took the afternoon off work to make sure I was able to be there, however no show. Very angry

Sue J

Sue J

Hybrid Inverter and Battery installation

Had existing Solar Panels, Tahla came out and explained everything re my enquiry of getting battery backup, went through my bills and explained everything thoroughly. The installers were great and fast. Highly recommend the Clean Power Company, cant wait for my next blackout, in Phillip Island it happens alot :(

System Size4.8 KW
Purchase PriceA$11,000.00

Excellent service.

Friendly, efficient & informative team. System 5.2 kw working well. Punctual install, cleaned up any waste & explained how to operate unit. Very friendly sales person, office staff,with lots of emails and phone calls to keep me updated with progress.

Panel PurchasedQ Cell
System Size5.2 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,999.00
Clean Power CoClean Power Co

Great product, fantastic service very happy

Very fast installation especially for installation occurring over the Christmas period. Good to deal with from point of sales to tradesman, happy with direct easy communication with clean power co throughout the process.

Hi Luke,
Thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We can't wait to hear about your savings in the coming months!

Find out how Clean Power Co compares to other Solar Retailers

What a great team effort

James, Pedro and there subcontractor Luke were amazing throughout this entire process; from quote to installation to inspection. Not one issue with the process and would highly recommend to everyone

Clean Power CoClean Power Co

Hi Luke, thank you for the review! We pride ourselves on giving the best possible customer service, so it's great to hear that you've had a good experience. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to James, Pedro and Luke. Enjoy your savings!

Mario Montalto

Mario MontaltoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pedro's service was great, easy to communicate with and to get along with. My system is getting installed in February and I can't wait! Can't wait for the savings on my $1,200 power bill.

Clean Power CoClean Power Co

Hi Mario, thank you for your review. It's great to hear you've had such a great experience with Clean Power Co. We will be sure to pass the feedback onto Pedro. We can't wait to hear all about your savings in the coming months!

Drazan S.

Drazan S.

NO SHOW. No Phone call.

l had someone knock at the door for Clean Power Co. a made an appointment, Saturday 5pm, waited and waited and waited some more...no show..No phone call.. if you dont want my business this is the way conduct you self..

very poor customer service

Purchase PriceA$6,000.00

No After Sales Service

No response to emails from this company. They have installed a system I cannot use as it does not meet NSW standards so electricity company will not install Smart meter. After countless emails I did get an email from the CEO asking for my phone number, which I provided.....but no phone call and no responses to further emails sent. I suggest holding off all payments until your Electricity company completes the smart meter install otherwise these guys disappear into the night!

John
John

Excellent!

Very happy with the whole process from sales, installation to end working product. Would highly recommend Clean Power Co. Thanks for a job well done. I am telling all of my friends to get on board.

Hi Tania,
Thank you for your great feedback and for passing on your recommendation to your friends, we really appreciate it! We hope you love your system and are getting some great savings.

Kerryn

KerrynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pedro and Jake gave a great presentation and happily answered all our questions. They were very knowledgeable and generous with their time and very professional and easy to talk with. We ended up purchasing a solar system and can’t wait to gave it installed!

Hi Kerryn,
Thank you for such great feedback! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Jake and Pedro. It's always great to hear that our consultant are informative and professional. We hope you enjoy your system and savings!
Kind Regards, CPC

Helen S

Helen SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pedro is extremely knowledgeable and personable

We’ve finally signed up for our 15kw system, with the help of Pedro this evening. Very knowledgeable and prompt with calculations, inspiring trust. Very happy with service received so far.

Panel PurchasedSungrow
System Size15 KW

Hi Helen,
Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that Pedro was informative and helpful. We hope you enjoy your system and look forward to hearing about your savings!

Jade Polidano

Jade PolidanoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Professional and Friendly

Clean Power Co sent Alfred around to quote on a 6.6kw system. He was very informative and there was no hassle with communication or answering any of our questions. We were quite impressed with his service and negotiation skills so we went ahead with him. Would recommend to anyone who wants to look into solar for their home!

Hi Jade,
Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that Alfred was professional, informative and able to answer al of your questions. We really appreciate you passing our details on, thank you!
Kind regards, CPC

Service was friendly and professional

Our sales rep gave a very clear explanation of the system and how it works. Not evasive when an answering any questions and was upfront about everything, although he did eat alot of our biscuits!! Haha. Can't wait for the system to be installed and start saving some money!

Steve

SteveIllawarra, NSW

Excellent product. Excellent business.

We would like to thank the great Wollongong Clean Power team for the excellent way in which they manage their business. Every aspect of the job has been done with a genuine concern to provide the best product along with sound advice.

Panel PurchasedElite
Purchase PriceA$10,000.00

Hi Steve,
Thank you very much for your review. We pride ourselves on giving the best customer service possible, so it's great to hear you have had such a positive experience! We will be sure to pass on the feedback.