Clean Sleep

Clean Sleep

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clean Sleep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

DO NOT PAY UP FRONT - DO YOUR RESEARCH

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouthwest, VIC

Did an awful job

Had a call night before doing a carpet repair job for us to defer from Saturday to Sunday because his van broke down. We couldn't change days so we said cancel the job if he can't make it. He got a car and came down to do the job. Wasn't happy to be there, repair work he did was so bad - he stuck bits of carpet to the underlay and make no great effort to make it look decent and the room stunk!! Cost nearly $500 for a rubbish job which he spent an hour on, we wish the job did get cancelled. Complained to the company but never rang me back. Never even gave me an invoice or receipt, had to pay into an account on the spot. Avoid this business!

Very Nice Experience Working

Satisfied with the service and quality of work. On-time, and very easy to deal with. The carpet is very clean and very helpful in explaining the process before and after. Will use their service again in the future. Good price as well.

Awesome Quality of Work

Awesome Quality of Work. The easy booking process, great price and no hidden charges, and quick and effective carpet cleaning. All the stains were removed from my carpet and it looks new again. Thank you.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Clean Sleep compares to other Pest Control Services

Peter S.
Peter S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Work

Samuel and Gavin did an amazing job on our carpet, lounges, and rug. I had previously paid a rug cleaning company to take our rug away and get professionally cleaned. It was expensive and came back with old stains. However, after Samuel cleaned it now looks brand new with no stains! Would definitely recommend this company.

jessandjames
jessandjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rug left waterlogged and ruined

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible

I’d give it a worse review if I could. Provided additional services I specifically said I did not want which I then had to pay for, then gave me the run around about managers not being in the office and who I can talk to about payments and a refund. Then said ‘as a favour’ they would refund me half the money for a service I did not want and provided when I told them not to. They also act under multiple different business names. Do not trust this company.

Jim