Clean Sleep

Clean Sleep

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clean Sleep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

The worst example of an online company booking

The company has an actual website that advertises in my area:

...but they don't actually service the area, and are blunt in saying that via texzt message. However, I wasted an entire day talking with one of their operators who said that they would come to the area, we organised a time and date, but when confirming the company said again they don't service the area that they actively advertise in. So I need to start from scratch again after a day of miscommunication, wasted conversations and straight out lying from the company.

It is one of the worst commercial interactions I have ever had.

DO NOT PAY UP FRONT - DO YOUR RESEARCH

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouthwest, VIC

Did an awful job

Had a call night before doing a carpet repair job for us to defer from Saturday to Sunday because his van broke down. We couldn't change days so we said cancel the job if he can't make it. He got a car and came down to do the job. Wasn't happy to be there, repair work he did was so bad - he stuck bits of carpet to the underlay and make no great effort to make it look decent and the room stunk!! Cost nearly $500 for a rubbish job which he spent an hour on, we wish the job did get cancelled. Complained to the company but never rang me back. Never even gave me an invoice or receipt, had to pay into an account on the spot. Avoid this business!

jessandjames
jessandjamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rug left waterlogged and ruined

Pest Control Services

Find out how Clean Sleep compares to other Pest Control Services

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible

I’d give it a worse review if I could. Provided additional services I specifically said I did not want which I then had to pay for, then gave me the run around about managers not being in the office and who I can talk to about payments and a refund. Then said ‘as a favour’ they would refund me half the money for a service I did not want and provided when I told them not to. They also act under multiple different business names. Do not trust this company.

Jim