Verifiedcleanmade.com.au

82% · 11023 · 17%

denise
denise2 posts

CleanMade gutter cleaning

Very happy with the finished job. Josh, Luke and Tyler did a great job of cleaning up. No mess was left.
Jacquie
JacquieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Bill and Zac did an amazing job on cleaning our gutters and solar panels.
Excellent customer service. They were polite and friendly with a “can do” attitude.
Extremely happy and would definitely recommend this service.
Thanks again guys.
3Two Projects
3Two Projects

Great Service - highly recommend

We run a small business where we assist people prepare their properties for rent or sale. We have used Josh and his team yet again on one of our jobs and they have once again done a fabulous job. Look forward to working with them again on future jobs.
Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job on a very hot day

Josh, Luke and Tyler arrived early, which was great as it was a very warm day at 30 C by midday. They were polite, enthusiastic and did an efficient job, cleaning up everything before departure.
I would have them back.
Annie
AnnieMELBOURNE29 posts

prompt, clean, efficient

This morning two delightful guys came to clean my gutters. They supplied many photos of before and after, which is so important to me so I know the job is done. They were polite, clean and efficient. I'm happy to recommend this company.
Bruce K.
Bruce K.2 posts

Very disappointed

Two persons arrived at 7.50 am. Got on the roof and began work. Was told they would make a mess but clean it up. I’m still cleaning it up. Left shortly after 9.00 am. Recommended gutter guard be installed on two areas of the house and installed it in that time at the cost of $400 plus $299 for gutter clean. It’s plastic gutter guard that sells for less than $2 per metre and was installed in less than 15 minutes. I Was not informed of fee for using credit card and copped another $13 on top of that. Gutter guard is very poorly installed and just tucked into the guttering. Was told I would receive photos of completed work but did not. Would love to have a conversation with a company representative.
Amy
Amy

Efficient and did a good clean up

Happy with the communication. Friendly and efficient. Did a good job of the gutters and left the area clean.
Kathryn
Kathryn3 posts

Top top top can do attitude and service

So I have had various people clean my gutters which are NOT easy.. over hanging trees and in this case I had a few trees growing in one of the gutters… no complaints from the guys… just five star service, communication and can do attitude at a reasonable price given the job… best service for my gutters in over 20 years.. I won’t be going anywhere else
  • +1Thumbnail
Jane Smith
Jane Smith

Confusing!!!!

Very strange phone call saying that he was at my house but didn't know which part was the house. When I said well its not the shed or the stand alone garage he then said "But which part is the house?" I said the main part with the front door and windows. He then said it couldn't get on the roof which I thought was strange as only 1 storey. Finally he told me it would cost a lot more. At this stage the fact that he couldn't tell me which part of my house was a house I cancelled. Still scratching my head......
Sven
Sven2 posts

Efficient and good

Great service, would highly recommend to everyone. Thank you again.
Satheesh
SatheeshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Professional and good work!

Josh, Luke and Tyler were very professional, polite and did a great job. Highly recommended!
Sallyanne
Sallyanne

Gutter cleaning service

The gutter cleaning service from Josh, Luke and Tyler was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone wanting an excellent service.
Gutter Cleaning

Timely, efficient and a great job

Josh, Luke and Tyler were extremely efficient. The cleaning of the gutters took no time and without any problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone who requires their gutters cleaned.
BekMe
BekMeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Exceeded expectations

Josh, Luke and Tyler arrived early and did a fantastic job of the gutters. Excellent communication, friendly professional team, and lots of photos of the finished result. Price was very competitive too. Would highly recommend and will be using again.
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Prompt

Peter and Josh from CleanMade were absolutely lovely to work with. The job was booked with next-day service for gutter cleaning for a double-storey home. Photos were provided with before and after results. The gutters were a mess due to massive Gumtrees on the nature strip, Josh cleaned them, unblocked the downpipes, and flushed away all the debris. Josh also replaced the gutter guard, previously installed in some parts of the roof. Thank you for your prompt and professional service.
Nica
NicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Never been happier - gutter cleaning was like new

Very easy to deal with. Contacted via Facebook as saw an advert. Josh was very easy to interact with. He attended the property and gave a most reasonable quote.
Job was completed without any hassles, all in time for new tenants to move in.
Will definitely recommend for service, price, and timeliness.
Very very happy with CleanMade!!!

Stuart P.
Stuart P.

Gutters cleaned at a reasonable price

Tyler Lagrand did an professionally excellent job and would recommend him without question
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job, totally professional service - will use again. am happy

The Guys, Josh, Luke and Tyler arrived well within the designated time. Josh was most professional. They did my gutters with professionalism, removed the detritus and left everything clean. I will use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and their services.
Nik A
Nik AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Worst gutter cleaning done

So much dust, debris left uncleaned, No response after calling, and emailing to fix the issues.
  • +3Thumbnail
Bill S
Bill SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Gutter Cleaning

Had my gutters cleaned this morning and very happy with the final result. Josh, Luke and Tyler arrived within the agreed time and after explaining their cleaning procedure, got started immediately and cleaned up on completion. Sent before and after photos of worked carried out. Very efficient and professional. Would certainly recommend.
Linda A.
Linda A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Awful

I requested my windows and fly screens be cleaned inside and out. Three quarters of the job was done perfectly and the rest was rubbish. I still have the spray on the outside of the glass where it hasn’t been cleaned off. I have phoned and emailed photos of unfinished windows but not even the courtesy of a call back. I would NOT recommend this company.
Graham
Graham3 posts

Excellent & Professional service

I am more than impressed with the excellent and professional solar cleaning service I received from Josh & Tyler. They gave me a quick run down of what will be done and supplied me with photos of both the before and the after cleaning. They even checked my roof tiles and immediately fixed a broken roof tile. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants their solar cleaning done properly.
Tony
Tony3 posts

Gutter cleaning

Fantastic crew ,Josh, Luke & Tyler very friendly and professional. Great job and lots of before and after photos.
Kim S.
Kim S.

Gutter cleanIng

Efficient service n on time from Tom n Nathan at Mt Waverley. They cleaned up the debris on the ground from gutters clearing.
Diana V Melbourne
Diana V MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job, perfect communication and attitude

It has been an absolutely wonderful experience dealing with CleanMade guys.
Josh, Luke and Tyler presented themselves as a highly professional and dependable team. Highest quality of work and very reasonable rates. They were so kind to replace a few broken roof tiles absolutely free. They also helped us to lift some pieces of our outside furniture from the ground and place them on our balcony. Again, no charges were applied for this. This was a fantastic attitude to the customers. This service is highly recommended.
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good gutter cleaning service

Jamil arrived as arranged and did an excellent job of cleaning the gutters and solar panels. Before and after photos were taken and shown. He also cleaned up to my satisfaction.

Ted
TedVictoria2 posts

Great Team

Josh and his offsiders were polite, efficient and professional and did a first class job. Gutters and solar panel cleaned and our battery was fully charged by midday the next day.
Julie Baker
Julie BakerVictoria

Disappointed

We are very disappointed with our dealing with this company. After answering an online promotion for gutter cleaning, getting a quote, followed up by a phone call - an appointment time was made. Upon the service mans arrival, he proceeded to get on the roof and take photos of the guttering, all good. He then informed me that it was going to cost an extra $12.50 per meter to lift out the mesh gutter guard (not clipped on or screwed down). When asked why, when the the company had already been informed that it was there, he said that that was a different service. This exercise was a total waste of time!!
Naresh
Naresh2 posts

Efficient & Professional Gutter Cleaning

Very communicative and professional gutter cleaner. Arrived at the specified time and and efficiently cleaned the gutters.
wehttam n.
wehttam n.2 posts

Professional, efficient and courteous!

Imran arrived on agreed time, explained the process thoroughly in a way that was easy to understand.

He provided photos of the work to be completed, which made it easy to decide on what I would like to be done.

Imran provided excellent service and has a great friendly manner whilst also being professional.

Tracy M.
Tracy M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Amazing job and fantastic customer service

I was worried to have people on my roof as I have had leaks since the solar panels were installed, but, Josh, Luke and Tyler promised to be extremely careful. My solar panels were cleaned up like new, which will be really beneficial heading into summer. As well as that, Josh showed me pictures of the cracks and damaged tiles, which they fixed up and replaced tiles where needed. To finish off, they noticed I had solar on my caravan out the front so they gave those solar panels a clean too. All their work was supported by photos that were emailed through to me to evidence what had been done. I thoroughly recommend them and could not be happier with the service.
Sonar
Sonar2 posts

2.55 pn

I ran &partnet were brilliant. On time, professional, cleaned up , and sent before & after photos
Rhonda F
Rhonda FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

FANTASTIC JOB!

Arrived on Time:) which is a rarity these days! Simply the Best, the Guys 2 x Josh, Luke & Tyler worked tirelessly for approx. 4 1/2- 5 hours. Extra jobs (we requested if they could do them) they quoted us then & there & ALL Jobs were completed Professionally for a reasonable price! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Josh & his Team, JUST AMAZING! Guys...Thank you so much :)). Rhonda & Rick
Josh Y.
Josh Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service

Had gutters and solar panels cleaned on 2 story house - very happy - even cleaned off the debris of my car in driveway - very thoughtful great job highly recommended.
Sherryne
SherryneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

I am so happy with the service Aladdin provided, keeping me informed of what steps he would take to clean the guttering and clean the solar panels. A really nice person yet professional in his manner..I would highly recommend his work.
Hel
HelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job

Very friendly staff Joshua outlined the details of the job on arrival. Luke and Josh did an amazing job and cleaned up afterwards. I was very impressed with both of them.

Kate Stokes
Kate Stokes2 posts

Gutter cleaning

Thank you Josh, Luke and Tyler. Good job on the gardens growing in my gutters! Big job on house and barn. Good communication, very reasonable price for work required. I will use them again and recommend them.
Gazzhut
GazzhutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

Arrived early. Explained what was going to happen. Got to work straight away. The gutters took about 1hr hour 20mins for two people. They persisted to clean a blockage in a down pipe and explained the reasoning that the crap had accumulated. Cleaned up afterwards. Recommended.
Geoffrey Brown
Geoffrey BrownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent outcome

The staff were efficient and friendly and went above an beyond d to ensure that we achieved a positive outcome.
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great job, Joshua

Well completed the job and all of them are nice guys