Clear Credit Solutions Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
LOGANKKANNA T.
LOGANKKANNA T.

Hi,how long take time to remove a default?thank you

Clear Credit Solutions   DM

Good morning, Thank you for your question. Every default is different and therefore the time taken can vary. However having said that most clients with a single default are resolved around the average of 30 days - with more complex cases potentially taking longer depending on a case-by-case basis.

Kirri B.

Hi my name is kirri I was wondering if you can help me wipe my credit check

Kirri B.

Can you please clear my credit check

Malcolm Terence Brown
Malcolm Terence Brown

I would like my current Credit Score rating sent to me to start the new year by getting my personal financial position into a healthier state.
My business went into receivership a few years ago, and although I am back in the workforce and doing well, I would like to work towards a clean credit score.

Xu C.

How long does it ? Is it true someone waited for at least 1year?

How long does it take ?

Allison
Allison

Mine took about 2 months, but that also includes the Xmas break period

Xu C.

Was it clear at the end ?

Xu C.

R they a legit company ?

Mamalil
Mamalil

How long does it take to clear a default?

Joe from Brisbane
Joe from Brisbane

Mine took 7 weeks but I lost ten days over Christmas.

Clear Credit Solutions   DM

Hi Mamalil, thanks for the question - every case is different as you can appreciate depending on what has been listed and by whom. The vast majority of cases are resolved in the 25-50day mark. Give us a call on 1300 789 783 to see if we can help as we do not accept everyone. We only take on cases that we believe we can assist with.

Get an answer from our members and Clear Credit Solutions representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Clear Credit Solutions is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more

Visit Official Website