Clear Credit Solutions

Clear Credit Solutions (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Debt Consolidation in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work

They cleared my credit history very quickly and hassle free, so if you need it done these guys are the ones to do it. Very happy with the service. Cheers to Daniel.

Happy customer

Happy customerHobart, TAS

Absolutely amazing

Clear credit solutions are an awesome company to do business with. I was in regular communication with Daniel and he kept it real as well as being extremely professional.
Thank you so much for the wonderful outcome.
Much love to you all

Clear Credit Solutions

So easy, helpful and worth it, thank you again!!! From the beginning to the end I was always kept informed and up to date on any progress, cheers Daniel and team!

Kamalpreet

KamalpreetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clear credit solutions are the best to get your results.

From to start to and our case leader daniel keep us up to date at all the the time and helped me and my husband to clean our credits . Big thanks to him great work done and fullfil his promises . very satisfied with the work done.Thanks again

DMNH

DMNH

Got the Job Done !

From start to finish the team delivered on their promise, they kept me up to date during the process and cleared my credit file !

Well done and thanks again for your assistance to clear my defaults !

Best at Lowest Price

Really very Happy with their service. I did approach other agencies for removal and they were charging a lot of money for credit default removal. They did it at reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Perfect effort

Cannot be more happy with Clear Credit Solutions and their services. I found out I had two defaults when I applied for car loan of which I was not aware I had. Dan helped get this sorted for me within under 40 days and I can now proceed with purchasing my car! I never felt judged by the situation I was in and they helped me get a solution which opens amazing opportunities for me. I will recommend Dan and his team to anyone who needs this assistance! Thank you once again for all your work in helping me with my future!

Xerxes

XerxesPerth, WA

Excellent job - well done and thank you!!

Engaged CCM on behalf of another party to have a incorrect Telstra default removed. Dan /Josh from CCM handled the job and made it happen within 10 days. Highly reccomend their services!! Cheers guys

Kay Kay

Kay KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good company!

I cannot believe Clear Soultions cleared my default and now we can do what we need to do. Cannot thank you enough Daniel. Will definitely recommend this company to friends

Nikeeta

NikeetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service & Communication

We thought we would never be in our house anytime soon. But then we went to Clear Credit Solutions to try and get our credit sorted. The process was easy and we couldnt say one bad thing about Daniel. They kept us updated with every step and he came through on all his promises. A big thank you to Daniel and the team- Highly recommend CCS to anyone looking for a great experience with their credit defaults

Jordan

JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service, Quick Action!

Cannot be more happy with Clear Credit Solutions and their services.
I found out I had two defaults when I applied for my first home, of which I was not aware I had. Dan helped get this sorted for me within under 40 days and I can now proceed with purchasing my first home! I never felt judged by the situation I was in and they helped me get a solution which opens amazing opportunities for me. I will recommend Dan and his team to anyone who needs this assistance! Thank you once again for all your work in helping me with my future!

J Mac

J MacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perseverance to achieve a Great Result

Approached Clear Credit Solutions with a issue with thorn listing a default incorrectly after a long and persistent fight we proved our position and the default has been removed and account closed thanks to the ccm team delivering factual and clear points that ultimately had cleaned my credit and allowed me to access better interest rates and more financial freedom.

Would recommend these guys to anyone suffering from an unjust blemish on there creidti file ..

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Safe, Effective and Legit

A big thank you to Clear Credit Solutions, who helped me to clear an issue that numerous other people have felt compelled to help me with, but couldn't. From the first phone call, I felt safe and supported and understood. Great team to have on your side. Thanks Again, now I can move on with my future X

The best $990 I have spent got pay off hail Danial

I cannot be more happy with Clear Credit Solution and specially Daniel working effortlessly on clearing a default. Thank you once again , I know I will for your efforts. rajneesh Kumar

A HUGE THANK YOU

Clear Credit Solutions were professional, prompt and polite.
Excellent job highly recommend their services.
Thanks to Daniel and the team for clearing something that was not my fault.

R Singh

R SinghSydney

Can’t thank enough

A huge thanks to team Clear Credit Solutions and specially Daniel. Cleared my default in less than 2 weeks which was preventing me to grow my business. Well spent $990.

Mohammad

MohammadMelbourne

Look no Further HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I tried another repair agency who charged more and then couldn’t help me. Clear Credit Solutions helped me when the others couldn’t” Pete was very honest with me from the start and help me clean my defaults wasted no time like other repair agency that took my money and did nothing.Pete was very friendly.I would highly recommend clear credit it they gave me the best Xmas gift and a smile on my face.

Katelyn

Katelyn

Can not thank enough!!

Shout out to Daniel for helping my partner remove his default. My partner has had a default on his credit file for years & has stopped us from proceeding with our future plans, we were recommended to CLEAR CREDIT SOLUTIONS, they have a reasonable fee which is so worth it. It took a few months but Daniel did it, he removed the default. Couldn’t be anymore happier. Thankyou.

The only downfall is I think better communication with the client is needed.

Credit file clean up

Was recommended by a friend to contact credit clean with sorting out my credit file, Daniel sorted it out in no time at all, even had thousands of dollars return to me that I had paid previously to unnamed company. Very professional service and went out of his way to resolve the situation. Can’t recommend enough! I have since purchased my first home. Thanks for your help Daniel

The Best $990 I have spent

I cannot be more happy with Clear Credit Solution and specially Daniel working effortlessly on clearing a default. Thank you once again and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I know I will for your efforts. Paul

Bilal Baydoun

Bilal Baydounasked

Hi there, i would like to use your services, but not sure about this ASIC penalty, please explain?
here is the link

18-045MR Coffs Harbour Credit Repair business pays $21,600 in penalties for false or misleading representations
Credit repair business, Clear Credit Solutions Pty Ltd (Clear Credit) has paid penalties of $21,600 after ASIC issued two infringement notices alleging that Clear Credit had made false or misleading representations on its website and in the scripts used by Clear Credit's sales consultants when dealing with consumers.

Xu C.asked

How long does it ? Is it true someone waited for at least 1year?

How long does it take ?

Mine took about 2 months, but that also includes the Xmas break period

Xu C.

Was it clear at the end ?

Mamalil

Mamalilasked

How long does it take to clear a default?

Mine took 7 weeks but I lost ten days over Christmas.

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Hi Mamalil, thanks for the question - every case is different as you can appreciate depending on what has been listed and by whom. The vast majority of cases are resolved in the 25-50day mark. Give us a call on 1300 789 783 to see if we can help as we do not accept everyone. We only take on cases that we believe we can assist with.

Get an answer from our members and Clear Credit Solutions representatives