Clear Credit Solutions

Clear Credit Solutions (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Great work and amazing customer service!

Peter and Daniel have been a pleasure to deal with, they both assisted in removing 5 defaults from my credit file!

For anyone contemplating using their service, I highly recommend getting in touch with them!

Moni
MoniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast! Would recommend

It was easy and very quick. It was my first time using this service and it was very easy to follow. I woule definitely recommend this service to others. Thank you

DJC
DJCHunter Region, NSW

Provided me with appropriate advice

Thanks for the help over the phone today it was much appreciated! I will continue to follow your advice and thankfully I found you guys rather than some of the other money hungry scammers out there!!

Lis
LisSydney

Knowledgeable, informative and friendly!

My broker recommended Clear Credit Solutions. Peter was super helpful, efficient, easy to deal with and understand. I would highly recommend Clear Credit Solutions if you want answers in a timely manner.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Sachin S.
Sachin S.Sydney, NSW

Top notch! Honest, Professional, pleasant, to the point, and no gimmicks.

Coll
CollWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great response time and awesome people who understand

This is the best company I have ever dealt with they asked a few questions and within 2-3 minutes they accepted taking on my case and sorting out my default! Very understanding,fast reliable professionals. Thanks Dan and Peter you truly are lifesavers my family can never thank you all enough. Wish you all the best for the future :):):):) thank you thank you

Rates and Fees

The easiest and most honest people I have ever dealt with

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Danish
Danish Sydney, NSW

Credit Repair

I was declined for credit and i applied for my Equifax report which showed me that i had 3 defaults on my file. I hopped online and found CLEAR CREDIT SOLUTIONS.
I contacted Daniel Cole, who is a Corporate Communication Manager at Clear Credit Solutions.
He explained me the procedure and asked me to pay the money, which was very reasonable and gave me the time frame of a month.
In exactly 26 days, my credit file was back to normal with all defaults removed. This Company is very genuine and reasonable. BEST IN BUSINESS.
They know what they doing. 100% Authentic

Sha
ShaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They give me good advise

I have spoken to Josh regarding my issues with my credit file and Josh give a good advise what to do without any hesitation and with free consultation. Josh is very friendly and informative .

Job Satisfaction

ric g.
ric g.Tasmania

Incorrect credit rating

I wish I had called Clear Credit Solutions earlier. After beating my head against numerous walls, I could get an answer why my credit rating had dropped from 975 which is A1 to 403 which is considered a risk. I had never defaulted or been late on any payments in 40 years. Peter explained I had been shopping around financiers and they had undertaken credit checks which ultimately affects your credit rating. Peter said Do your research on line and then make minimal enquires. He alsoadvised my rating will restore itself in under 6 months. Clear Credit Solutions were the only ones to help

Massive weight off my shoulders!

I would like to thank Dan & the team from clear credit solution for resolving the black marks I had on my file! Superb service! Myself and my family are grateful for your commitment on making this all happen!

Karan N.
Karan N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect. Appreciate the help Daniel.

It took just under a month for the boys to get it all cleared out for me.
Great job fellas. Highly recommend Clear Credit Solutions.
Quick Response, Great service and satisfctory results.

KJT
KJTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive Weight off my shoulders!

I would like to the Dan & Team @ clear credit solution. Dan was able to clear two black marks on my file & has made life so much easier for me and my little families future! Can’t recommend them enough! Keep it up!

Matthew
MatthewHobart, TAS

Concise and perfect insight

I have to personally thank Luke from Clear Credit for getting in touch with me about my credit check and score. He went through it and told me that I do not need to pay people to get it fixed unlike the other credit fixing website which claims they could do it for almost a grand. He advised me to look at my credit file and call the company that has made a credit of you in their account. He then told me that I could easily get it fix instead of depending on others. Now my situation is different from others and I do not claim that doing what I do will make things better but if you need advise or help especially in terms of understanding why and how your credit is affected. He is the man to talk to. I highly recommend this.

Lesley R.
Lesley R.South East Queensland, QLD

Massive weight has been lifted!

Highly recommend using clear credit solutions...
My black mark came in the form of an unpaid telco bill that was in my name but used exclusively by by teen as a first phone. I had lots going on and didn’t check the bills because they were going directly to him. As a result I applied for a car loan and was rudely awakened to my default. I chose Clear Credit Solutions to help because years later we are applying for a home loan. Within 2 weeks my case was fixed. The communication and professionalism was excellent. Onwards and upwards from here. Thanks so much.

HappyCustomer
HappyCustomerPerth, WA

Daniel & Team are legends! I can claim my life back thanks to Clear Credit Solutions!

I had an electricity account listed against me as a default and I approached Clear Credit Solutions to try and remove it. To be honest I had little hope that the default would be removed! To my surprise, after being in touch with Daniel a couple of times, I got the greatest news of all that the default has been cleared and removed! I can' t thank Daniel and his team enough!!! I highly recomend Clear credit soluitons, very honest, professional and diligent with Customers! Thank you Daniel!

Niki
NikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Absolutely blown away with the outstanding service. I spoke to James who went above and beyond. Explained the process, listened to my situation with no judgment and gave me all my options. James took the time to answer my questions and helped me understand the best way forward. I would not hesitate to recommend this service. They know exactly what they are doing. James I cannot thank you enough - thank you.

Thank you Dan!

Perfect excellent service

great service always made time for me. They done an amazing job and sorted out my issues with no hassle at all. Could not recommend them more highly

Excellent, professional and easy

They made amazing job removing my bad debit. Excellent service, very professional and really easy to deal with them.
I requested them to remove my bad debit they didn’t request a lot of paper work and my problem has been solved. I appreciate their fast and professional work.

Amazing Result

After trying for the past 2 years to find a company that could help me have a bad debt removed from my Credit Report and finally giving up after being told that it would cost me $1,000's with no guarantee of a positive result, I came across Clear Credit Solutions almost by accident. I dealt directly with Dan who was extremely positive and professional at an extremely reasonable cost as well. Cannot recommend this company highly enough. Thank you Clear Credit Solutions - awesome job.

Woah!

Legitimate miracle workers. Responded swiftly, produced the result. Definitely worth the fee. Thank you, I have no idea how you did this exactly, but I am very grateful. 5 stars

Ricky
RickyWheatbelt, WA

This is life changing.

Thanks to Clear Credit Solutions, I didn't think it was possible. The defaults on my credit file have restricted me to small limitations, but now this has changed my life.

Joe Assaad
Joe Assaad Sydney, NSW

Daniel & Luke get the job done ✅

I tried heaps of other companies most of them were time wasters until me mate told me about clearcreditsolutions@gmail.com.au
Daniel and Luke they got me sorted in a flash. I had 2 defaults that other company’s couldn’t help, thanks to Luke and dan they got them removed

A LIFE SAVER

Spoke to Luke and he was an absolute life saver. He knows his tuff and was able to give me right advice and direction as to how to start the process. I look forward to working with him in the future to clear my credit file. I have nothing bad or negative to say