Clear Credit Solutions

Clear Credit Solutions (page 2 of 4)

Definitely worth the money

I had 4 defaults, 3 were paid and 1 was unpaid .
They were able to remove all 4 of them ,in just a couple of months.
All thanks to Daniel

New customer

I hope they are as great and get things sorted as fast as you all say, I am a new customer and really nervous about this.
So far getting in contact has been difficult but fingers crossed.

Good afternoon New Customer, Firstly, thank you for choosing us to help you with your credit file. Could you please give us your name so we can get in touch and hopefully answer any and all questions you may have and alleviate your concerns. Thanks in advance.

PERFECT & AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Amazing ; My partner has gone through Clear solutions twice and this was my first! I wasnt for it at first but because my partner went through it and said they were good had to have faith in my partner n give it a go.
They helped us and now I am able to move on all thanks to Dan and the team!!!! I really appreciate what they did for myself n partner NO WORDS AND DESCRIBE IT . If anyone needs a fresh start CLEAR SOLUTION IS THE ONE !!!!

Excellent and great adviser!!

Look no further! I’m so happy with the team of Mr. Daniel Cole. They did a fantastic job! Now I can move on for my 2nd home loan. Thanks so much guys! I strongly recommend you 100%.

A++++++++++++++++++

I couldnt speak highly enough of this company, Daniel you are an absolute super star. The team at clear credit solutions worked tirelessly on my case to get the result we were after and even when it seemed like I was badgering them at times they were very patient with me and alwasy had an answer for my questions. Absolute pleasure doing business and in a nice way I hope we never speak again.

Awesome!!! Great company!!!!!!⭐️

I went to this credit company after getting fed up with the larger companies. I found them incredibly effective. Especially the team who dealt with me thanks daniel, josh, pete and aiden. They answered all of my concerns. And processed my credit file in an effective manner.

Did what they said they would and great communication

The team sorted out my credit in the time said they said the would. Great communication and service from start to end. Will recommend to everyone.

Awesome

Best service. Willing to do everything to help you out.. awesome customer service. Straight forward will everything and ok beating around the bush

great work, very fast!

The team listened to my situation and understood exactly what needed to happen. They had the whole issue resolved in less than two weeks. Couldn't recommend this company any higher.

Amazing Service! Staff very willing to help!

Very reliable service. Dan very willingly helped me out on my credit report. Definetly recommend if you need help with anything. He went through everything with me and couldn’t have wanted a better outcome. Very happy amazing would give 10 stars

Still waiting

After 5 months I'm still waiting.
I'm chasing them up as they don't return calls or emails.
Very quick to take my money though.

Good morning 'Jenni', please let us know the surname on the file that we are working on so that we can contact you as soon as possible and resolve your concerns as we always strive to contact our clients in a timely fashion. Thanks in advance.Good afternoon Jenni, we have checked our client database and based on the information provided in the review we are unable to identify a client to whom this information relates. As all of our clients and brokers understand, should we fail to assist in the removing the credit impairments we are engaged to, our clients receive a FULL refund of our one set fee of $990 which is paid straight away and in one full payment. As we are yet to receive a response since our last message above, is this a fake review or are the details impersonating someone else? If you are a real client, PLEASE CALL US on 1300 789 783 so that we can immediately resolve your concerns. it is an offence in Australia to write false or misleading reviews.

Not professional at all

Not available when info is needed or to know the progress of the case, paid default not removed.
Email has been send to enquire abt reimbursement which is part of their policy if case is unsuccessful.
Looks like a total rip off, despite several calls and emails no acknowledgement for the past 2 weeks.

Good morning 'Sammy', your feedback is of concern for us as we strive to keep in regular contact with all of our clients in a timely fashion. We also pride ourselves on our NO WIN NO FEE policy and if indeed a case fails you receive 100% of your money back. Could you please provide your surname so that we know whom to contact to resolve your concerns. Thanks in advance.Good afternoon Sammy, we have checked our client database and based on the information provided in the review we are unable to identify a client to whom this information relates. As all of our clients and brokers understand, should we fail to assist in the removing the credit impairments we are engaged to, our clients receive a FULL refund of our one set fee of $990 which is paid straight away and in one full payment. As we are yet to receive a response since our last message above, is this a fake review or are the details impersonating someone else? If you are a real client, PLEASE CALL US on 1300 789 783 so that we can immediately resolve your concerns. It is an offence in Australia to write false or misleading reviews.Hello Sammy, Based on my last review i would like to take my complain back. As per promised and based on CCS policy i have got my full refund back. The CCS went through everything to get the paid default removed. As a client sometime we ignore the loads of work the CCS team.need to go through and their effort get ignored. Well thanks to Daniel for keeping up with all my whinge. I wish him good luck and keep up the good job.

Amazing !!!

Easy and very Efficient is an understatement ! The boys at CCS answered every question with immediate action,and nailed it.

Amazing! They are easily the best in Australia by a long stretch!!

After talking to three different credit repair agency's and being ripped off by one of them, i was extremely hestitant in using another credit repair agency. However i was referred to them by a friend who said they were very good and were easy to deal with.

This was a huge understatement by my friend, they are easily the best credit repair agency in Australia. Not only are they affordable and understanding, they genuinely want the best result for you and will do everything possible to get it.

They did not charge me to do a search on my company or investigate the issue on my credit file! They then took the time to contact the relevant parties to see if it was possible to have the issue removed from my credit file without even charging yet. (Even if i did pay, they would have refunded me if they didn't get the issue removed from my file!)

They then contacted me and informed me that everything was ready to go and all i needed to do was pay the invoice and the issue would be removed from my file. As soon as i payed the invoice (which was cheap and affordable unlike all other credit repair agencies), the matter was sorted and removed from my file!

I could not recommend this agency enough! They were incredible, easy to deal with, pro-active, affordable, honest and more than anything, genuinely wanted to help me get this matter resolved, which they did!!

Can not thank you guys enough, you were absolutely incredible!

Perfect! Changed my life! Highly Recommend!

Daniel from Clear Credit Solutions managed to remove my default painlessly and didn't have to do any work. These guys will change your life for the better!

Highly Recommended!!!!

Would like to highly recommend these guys! Process was simply and easy to understand. Helped me and my partner out so much and we are and will forever be so grateful for all the hard work our case manager did following up and getting us the best result for everything!
Amazing Amazing AMAZING!!

Highly recommended

Found the whole process fairly painless and easy
My CCS case manager was easily contactable and happy to take my call and was helpful and friendly

Was the most help.

Thank you for all your help.
We were not sure where to turn and you helped out so much.
We are hoping to never need your help again but if anyone has any issues we will refer you.

Very helpful, highly recommend

I had a problem with my wife's credit report and these guys were excellent at what they do, quick and easy, they look into your report, guide you through what needs to be done and boom in no time her report was fixed, I highly recommend these guys to anyone out there who wants to fix their credit report

Amazing Service

This is the first time i've ever felt compelled to wrtie a review about a service like this that I've used.
The people at Clear Credit Solutions are such a pleasure to deal with. They took time to listen to my case and asked
questions without being intrusive. Daniel was a pleasure to speak to and explained the process in a way I could understand. They're professional, understanding and informative, also down to earth at the same time. Highly recommended.