Verified🏆 2024 Award

95% · 33412 · 3%

Nik I.
Nik I.Perth, WA4 posts

Absolutely speechless

I’m a young male that has made quite a few wrong financial moves growing up that have impacted me severely in the present.

Dan from Clear Credit Solutions was extremely transparent, professional and absolutely amazing to deal with. Dan and his team have successfully removed 3 defaults amounting up to ~$50k and cleared multiple fraudulent credit enquiries on my file.

Finally, my partner and I can escape the rent trap and own our own home. Words cannot describe how grateful I am.

Thank you so much guys, you have literally changed my life!

Highly recommend, cannot say enough good things about Dan and Clear Credit Solutions.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing path forward now!

Friday 21/1/22 another day of excitement. After having a gambling addiction allot of doors close.

But thanks to Clear Credit Solutions I’m able to apply for loans and have 2 defaults removed from my credit file.

So for me this was just an amazing result.
Daniel was super through out the whole process.

Zelix
Zelix

The truth revealed and saved me

This is the only company that has given me the truth about my situation and saved me from the disaster.
all staffs are supportive and explained to me all the details and recommendations.
even the case is completed, they kept helping me to stay in a healthy financial status.
I truly recommend !!!
Tariq U.
Tariq U.Sydney, NSW

So rare to find these days: Honesty

I just got off the phone with Daniel this morning.

He really gave me something that no one else did - honest advice about my situation and what I should be doing next. And he remained courteous, thoughtful and empathetic throughout our conversation. No aggressive sales pitch, or offering me services which I wouldn't need.

I am truly grateful for his professional advice and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Rnastvns
Rnastvns

Saved my life

This has helped me so much! I can now go for the car loan I’ve always been trying to get! One mark on my credit file that I didn’t even know I had affected my credit score bad enough to make me not eligible for nearly any sort of loan, but the guys at clear credit solutions were able to help me rectify it and have it removed. So professional, helpful and efficient.
kakizu
kakizuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with service

The team at clear credit solutions has contacted me, and we are currently working towards removing the credit issues

Daniel has been very helpful, and we are on the home stretch of being able to work something out

Devi
DeviSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Genuine & honest people - giving away advice for free to those in need!

I just hang up my phone call with Peter. He is such an honest and genuine person. I don't have a default/court on my credit report, I only have an overdue payment which was not my mistake from St George Auto Finance. So Peter explained to me in detail what I need to do and that I don't ever need to engage with any credit repairer to do this because its just an enquiry. He basically saved me from paying thousands of dollars if I can do it myself and the outcome will be exactly the same. No doubt that they've won an award winner for 3 years in a row. A company like you guys is a gem in our society ! Thanks so much !
Bree McInnes
Bree McInnes2 posts

Excellent service

Quick and easy process with an excellent success rate. Easy to deal with, excellent customer service and hassle free. Will recommend this company with anyone with a credit default that needs rectifying.
Scott Robinson
Scott RobinsonNortheast, VIC

They helped me when no one would

I was very happy for what they did for me I really appreciate it I would recommend them to everyone I know . They helped me for no charge and that was great thank you
Mickii G.
Mickii G.

Absolute experts in their field, i would personally recommend to anyone

Not only is their customer service the best I have ever seen in any business, but the activily care about the people they are working with.
They can help you get your life back on track, i cannot recommend Clear Credit Solutions enough.
Even if you are just curious give them a call.
5/5 stars
Ravi
Ravi

Life saving ,I can say given me a new life

Just want to say thank you from my heart . I am deciding to put logo on my working Ute for their free promotion from my side because they just changed my life .
Krissel
KrisselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got more cleared thank I expected too

I didn’t have to do much to get it all done which was amazing. They cleared everything worth every penny! They know what they are doing! Such a great feeling now it’s all over and done with and it was done by people who know what they are doing!
Korey A.
Korey A.

Much needed second chance

After making so stupid decisions when I was younger I was left with a poor credit rating unable to even get a phone plan let alone try for a mortgage, I was put onto Dan and Blake they were very easy to deal with, made the process very easy and not complicated and definitely delivered would highly recommend to anyone who's having issue with their credit
Ben
BenPerth, WA

Freaking brilliant !!!!

The lads at clear credit solutions should be commended on the work they do day in day out . They cleared my file even when the creditor were being dumb about it . Highly recommended clear credit solutions for anyone who needs a restart well worth the 1500 spent and would recommend to everyone . Blake and Daniel know there stuff and would love to buy them a beer for giving the restart on life I need cheers lads thank you soo much !!!
Milz
Milz2 posts

Super easy and quick with results

Lovely and easy people to deal with. I got Peter and he did an amazing job. It states an average of 30 days, they cleared my report within 11 days.
LyndalT
LyndalTCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazingly helpful and up front!

The team at Clear Credit Solutions are fantastic and incredibly generous with their time and assistance. They listed to my query and looked up my credit report on the spot to provide the information I required. The information indicated that in fact I did not have a credit issue, which was wonderful and I was provided with the credit report and some sound advice on proceeding with credit history management free of change. Thank you so much - you absolutely made my day!
Credit Score Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score Repair Services

Graeme
GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

mircale worker

mircale workers, had a problem and my case worker moved heaven and earth and the outcome was great for myself and my family! highly recommended, if i ever fnd myself in the same predicament i will def call these guys again
David
DavidCentral Queensland, QLD

Life changing

So glad i was put onto the guys at clear credit solutions they have helped out with clearing my credit file, even tho it took abit longer then expected. Would recommend to any body who has any defaults on the credit 100%
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier!!

I approached the team on the recommendation of a friend. So glad I did! They were very professional and helpful throughout the process and a few weeks later my credit history was repaired. Super effort and a huge thank you to the team!!
Janine
JanineCentral Queensland, QLD

Great solution

Great service and prompt , I would highly recommend these guys , cant thank you enough :).
We can now continue our journey to our dream home without the black cloud , a small mark on my credit file
Monu Khanpuria N.
Monu Khanpuria N.2 posts

Outstanding service

Amazing experience with Dan and his time. During such unfortunate Covid-19 times Dan went above and beyond making the process so quick and easy for us. I would recommend anyone who needs to have default removal (credit fix) to opt for Dan, don’t even think twice.
A huge thank you to DAN & his team, You guys have been amazing!!
Nathan
Nathan

They took the hard case

After 2 years fighting with a credit card company I rang the team at Clear Credit Solutions. They guys took a chance and were very honest that it was a long shot. With all there help and time, which they could of just given my money back and not taken the extra time, They were able to get the outcome that I was hoping for. Now I'm only weeks away from buying my new house. I can't thank them enough and I would and have recommend them whenever someone needs a far go. Thanks again guys
Kaur
Kaur

100 percent works

100 percent works professional peoples now what they do peace of mind with money back guarante used them for me and my friend worked both times really great work thanks
Alexander J.
Alexander J.Perth, WA2 posts

Helped me get a HOUSE LOAN

looking to get a house loan and had a little issue in getting one due to a default that i had with a telecommunication company, called the team at Clear Credit Solution and got paired up with Dan THA MAN.

Dan was very friendly and very knowledgeable with his work. Dan sorted out my issue in a little over a month and now i have a morgage.

Best company by far, ask for Dan

Caitlin
CaitlinCentral West, NSW

Absolute legends! Life savers!!

These guys are awesome, great to deal with and know there stuff! If your looking for great customer service Daniel and Peter are your men! A+++++ service! Highly recommended! Thanks again guys!
Best decision ever
Best decision ever Perth, WA

This is perfect. I had such a great results with them

My credit was so bad, it was in reds. it was 110% but after my experience with clear credit solution it’s in the green with 576% . Because of them I can buy my dreams car now.

A.kara
A.karaPerth, WA

Best decision I made

They were so reassuring and the communication was great. Would recommend them 100%. They where also happy to work with me to be able to pay the fee. Just awesome
Mii N.
Mii N.Alice Springs, NT

Absolutely Outstanding Work!

The team at Clear Credit Solutions are professional fast and do amazing work. They were able to provide the service I needed in a fast and efficient manner. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs help with their credit woes. You can't wipe the smile off my face they are that good!
Abi J
Abi J

Thank you!!

It this company was not recommended to me by my mortgage broker, I would never have believed it. Daniel was able to clear my telco default within a 30 day timeframe and I am incredibly thankful. It's a small fee that has just opened up my future by allowing me to purchase my own home a lot sooner than I anticipated. Thank you Clear Credit Solutions!!!
Sheraz
Sheraz

Make your debt become debt free for a better future!

Never thought in a million years I'd be able to get as far as I have with out these guys, they have helped me and my children leap into a better future! Highly recommend them and they will do everything they can to make sure of a brighter future for you too! So very grateful, thankyou!
TRich
TRich

A great service!

I Was recommended by my broker.
I would 100% recommend Cedit Clear Solutions to anyone needing advice regarding their credit score and defaults. Great customer service and they got the job done!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Really knowledgeable and helpful staff

I highly recommend this service. The staff person I spoke with, was knowledgeable and very helpful. They gave clear, pragmatic advice that I could easily understand and implement.

I will be recommending this service to friends and family.

Jamie
Jamie

Great!

Fantastic service by Daniel would very much highly recommend. Fast prompt service and delivered in good time
Thanks guys would recommend to anyone who needs it reliable and efficient
Cheers l
Fatih
Fatih

Clearing bad credit from black list

Clear credit solution is one of the best company I ever deal with. very friendly very helpful people they keep they promises. I highly recommend them don't deal with anyone before talk to them you won't be disappointed
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Great free advice without trying to sell you something false or not needed

Small company, service driven. Very friendly and generous with information and advice. I was quickly advised I didn't need their paid services and was pointed in the direction needed. They were also happy to provide quick follow up advice. I would certainly engage them as a client if needed.
NickW
NickWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Money well spent

I had a telco bill that was unpaid and listed as a default from many years ago, which was preventing me from getting a homeloan. This Matter was resolved (ie the default was removed from my file) in 22 days after my initial inquiry. I had one phone call with them, signed an auth, and Daniel his team took care of everything for me after that. My only regret is that I didn't know of this fantastic service 4 years ago. A good name is better than fine wine, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
For the fee was well worth it for their expertise and the fact it was completely stress free. If you need a loan but have a default, I very much recommend CCS.

Lauren J.
Lauren J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

They promised and they delivered

Clear credit solutions have helped lift a weight I’d been carrying around for years! Amazing costumer services. Peter and Daniel talked me through the whole process and keep you update. Highly recommend Clear credit solutions
Bmck
BmckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I found Daniel great to work with & talked me through the steps all the way. Nothing was ever a problem & achieved everything they said they were going to. If you need help with a credit rating please give Clear Credit Solutions a call.
Natalie
Natalie

Great work and amazing customer service!

Peter and Daniel have been a pleasure to deal with, they both assisted in removing 5 defaults from my credit file!

For anyone contemplating using their service, I highly recommend getting in touch with them!

Moni
MoniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast! Would recommend

It was easy and very quick. It was my first time using this service and it was very easy to follow. I woule definitely recommend this service to others. Thank you

Visit Official Website