Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

Avoid Clear Credit solutions

CX33
CX33Melbourne

Not very happy

This company initially asked for the full payment and promised that if the credit can not be clear, they will offer full refund. It has been almost 4 months now, very updated us and never followed up, hardly reached out no respond, we can not wait for years and years to clear the default. It was my mistake to go with this company from the start as it is the cheapest one.

No contact

I’ve called to follow up and emailed. Received nothing back and haven’t been able to speak to my case manager. Took my money and have barely been in contact since. Really disappointed with this service. Each time I call they say we will contact you or email you and they have not followed through! A lot of money to pay for this service. Initial conversation said I would be taken through step by step and I’ve received nothing!

Still waiting

After 5 months I'm still waiting.
I'm chasing them up as they don't return calls or emails.
Very quick to take my money though.

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Good morning 'Jenni', please let us know the surname on the file that we are working on so that we can contact you as soon as possible and resolve your concerns as we always strive to contact our clients in a timely fashion.
Thanks in advance.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Not professional at all

Not available when info is needed or to know the progress of the case, paid default not removed.
Email has been send to enquire abt reimbursement which is part of their policy if case is unsuccessful.
Looks like a total rip off, despite several calls and emails no acknowledgement for the past 2 weeks.

Sammy
Sammy
Fletchmelbourne

Be prepared to do the work yourself

I was sold on all the great WORK they will do for me, instead I have done all the running around. My fault however I should have asked more questions, they are very quick to get your money and start. Quick out the gate but sadly they are not proving to be good stayers, you will need to chase them up as they do not have a system that allows you to monitor progress. I'm yet to see the results for my money but still live in hope, I think they need to realise the bad situations people are in and be more vigilant on keeping you up to date. As this is a progress statement I will come back to comment when and if I get a result. Good luck to all who have been wronged by the credit reference companies!!

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Good afternoon Fletch. We would love to resolve your concerns and provide you an update. Could you please either a: give us a call 1300 789 783 or b: provide us your contact details and we will be in touch.

Fletch

Well funny you should say that I had a call today, but we are still waiting on the credit reference people apparently. May take another 30 days to have it repaired so time will tell, I’ll keep you all updated as we go people.
Take care

Fletch

great news one of my issues has been resolved and quickly, well done Daniel it appears that there is a just way of clearing your bad debit if you have been unjustly dealt with. keep up the good work guys.

No Response even after numerous calls and emails

They got me on board very quick and were very professional till I paid them with the fee. My case has been with them since March 2016 and still not resolved. I have called numerous times and emailed the responsible person but no REPLY. Going to lodge a formal complaint against them.

Good morning,
We would love to resolve your concerns, however we need some more information in order to follow up with you. Please send us a private message with your full name and contact details so that we can get in touch with you.