Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

Avoid Clear Credit solutions

CX33
CX33Melbourne

Not very happy

This company initially asked for the full payment and promised that if the credit can not be clear, they will offer full refund. It has been almost 4 months now, very updated us and never followed up, hardly reached out no respond, we can not wait for years and years to clear the default. It was my mistake to go with this company from the start as it is the cheapest one.

No contact

I’ve called to follow up and emailed. Received nothing back and haven’t been able to speak to my case manager. Took my money and have barely been in contact since. Really disappointed with this service. Each time I call they say we will contact you or email you and they have not followed through! A lot of money to pay for this service. Initial conversation said I would be taken through step by step and I’ve received nothing!

New customer

I hope they are as great and get things sorted as fast as you all say, I am a new customer and really nervous about this.
So far getting in contact has been difficult but fingers crossed.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Still waiting

After 5 months I'm still waiting.
I'm chasing them up as they don't return calls or emails.
Very quick to take my money though.

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Good morning 'Jenni', please let us know the surname on the file that we are working on so that we can contact you as soon as possible and resolve your concerns as we always strive to contact our clients in a timely fashion.
Thanks in advance.

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

No Response even after numerous calls and emails

They got me on board very quick and were very professional till I paid them with the fee. My case has been with them since March 2016 and still not resolved. I have called numerous times and emailed the responsible person but no REPLY. Going to lodge a formal complaint against them.

Good morning,
We would love to resolve your concerns, however we need some more information in order to follow up with you. Please send us a private message with your full name and contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

(Updated) refund received.

After about a year, I received a full refund after they could not get my default cleared by the court.