Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Krissel
KrisselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got more cleared thank I expected too.

I didn’t have to do much to get it all done which was amazing. They cleared everything worth every penny! They know what they are doing! Such a great feeling now it’s all over and done with and it was done by people who know what they are doing!

Rates and Fees

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

Not professional at all

Not available when info is needed or to know the progress of the case, paid default not removed.
Email has been send to enquire abt reimbursement which is part of their policy if case is unsuccessful.
Looks like a total rip off, despite several calls and emails no acknowledgement for the past 2 weeks.

Sammy
Sammy

Highly recommended

Found the whole process fairly painless and easy
My CCS case manager was easily contactable and happy to take my call and was helpful and friendly

Job well done

Job well done great team easy to deal with,they were understanding of my situation and what happened and got a win!!!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Fletchmelbourne

Be prepared to do the work yourself

I was sold on all the great WORK they will do for me, instead I have done all the running around. My fault however I should have asked more questions, they are very quick to get your money and start. Quick out the gate but sadly they are not proving to be good stayers, you will need to chase them up as they do not have a system that allows you to monitor progress. I'm yet to see the results for my money but still live in hope, I think they need to realise the bad situations people are in and be more vigilant on keeping you up to date. As this is a progress statement I will come back to comment when and if I get a result. Good luck to all who have been wronged by the credit reference companies!!

Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Good afternoon Fletch. We would love to resolve your concerns and provide you an update. Could you please either a: give us a call 1300 789 783 or b: provide us your contact details and we will be in touch.

Fletch

Well funny you should say that I had a call today, but we are still waiting on the credit reference people apparently. May take another 30 days to have it repaired so time will tell, I’ll keep you all updated as we go people.
Take care

Fletch

great news one of my issues has been resolved and quickly, well done Daniel it appears that there is a just way of clearing your bad debit if you have been unjustly dealt with. keep up the good work guys.