Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Krissel
KrisselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got more cleared thank I expected too.

I didn’t have to do much to get it all done which was amazing. They cleared everything worth every penny! They know what they are doing! Such a great feeling now it’s all over and done with and it was done by people who know what they are doing!

Rates and Fees

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

New customer

I hope they are as great and get things sorted as fast as you all say, I am a new customer and really nervous about this.
So far getting in contact has been difficult but fingers crossed.

Clear Credit Solutions
Daniel C.Clear Credit Solutions

Highly recommended

Found the whole process fairly painless and easy
My CCS case manager was easily contactable and happy to take my call and was helpful and friendly

Job well done

Job well done great team easy to deal with,they were understanding of my situation and what happened and got a win!!!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

(Updated) refund received.

After about a year, I received a full refund after they could not get my default cleared by the court.

Kirri B.
Kirri B.asked

Hi my name is kirri I was wondering if you can help me wipe my credit check

Kirri B.
Kirri B.asked

Can you please clear my credit check

Malcolm Terence Brown
Malcolm Terence Brownasked

I would like my current Credit Score rating sent to me to start the new year by getting my personal financial position into a healthier state.
My business went into receivership a few years ago, and although I am back in the workforce and doing well, I would like to work towards a clean credit score.

See all Clear Credit Solutions questions