Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Scott Robinson
Scott RobinsonNortheast, VIC

They helped me when no one would

I was very happy for what they did for me I really appreciate it I would recommend them to everyone I know . They helped me for no charge and that was great thank you

Absolute experts in their field, i would personally recommend to anyone.

Not only is their customer service the best I have ever seen in any business, but the activily care about the people they are working with.
They can help you get your life back on track, i cannot recommend Clear Credit Solutions enough.
Even if you are just curious give them a call.
5/5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

Life saving ,I can say given me a new life

Just want to say thank you from my heart . I am deciding to put logo on my working Ute for their free promotion from my side because they just changed my life .

Krissel
KrisselGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got more cleared thank I expected too.

I didn’t have to do much to get it all done which was amazing. They cleared everything worth every penny! They know what they are doing! Such a great feeling now it’s all over and done with and it was done by people who know what they are doing!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Much needed second chance

After making so stupid decisions when I was younger I was left with a poor credit rating unable to even get a phone plan let alone try for a mortgage, I was put onto Dan and Blake they were very easy to deal with, made the process very easy and not complicated and definitely delivered would highly recommend to anyone who's having issue with their credit

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Freaking brilliant !!!!

The lads at clear credit solutions should be commended on the work they do day in day out . They cleared my file even when the creditor were being dumb about it . Highly recommended clear credit solutions for anyone who needs a restart well worth the 1500 spent and would recommend to everyone . Blake and Daniel know there stuff and would love to buy them a beer for giving the restart on life I need cheers lads thank you soo much !!!

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

Super easy and quick with results.

Lovely and easy people to deal with. I got Peter and he did an amazing job. It states an average of 30 days, they cleared my report within 11 days.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
LyndalT
LyndalTCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazingly helpful and up front!

The team at Clear Credit Solutions are fantastic and incredibly generous with their time and assistance. They listed to my query and looked up my credit report on the spot to provide the information I required. The information indicated that in fact I did not have a credit issue, which was wonderful and I was provided with the credit report and some sound advice on proceeding with credit history management free of change. Thank you so much - you absolutely made my day!

Graeme
GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

mircale worker

mircale workers, had a problem and my case worker moved heaven and earth and the outcome was great for myself and my family! highly recommended, if i ever fnd myself in the same predicament i will def call these guys again

David
DavidCentral Queensland, QLD

Life changing

So glad i was put onto the guys at clear credit solutions they have helped out with clearing my credit file, even tho it took abit longer then expected. Would recommend to any body who has any defaults on the credit 100%

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier!!

I approached the team on the recommendation of a friend. So glad I did! They were very professional and helpful throughout the process and a few weeks later my credit history was repaired. Super effort and a huge thank you to the team!!

Janine
JanineCentral Queensland, QLD

Great solution

Great service and prompt , I would highly recommend these guys , cant thank you enough :).
We can now continue our journey to our dream home without the black cloud , a small mark on my credit file

Outstanding service

Amazing experience with Dan and his time. During such unfortunate Covid-19 times Dan went above and beyond making the process so quick and easy for us. I would recommend anyone who needs to have default removal (credit fix) to opt for Dan, don’t even think twice.
A huge thank you to DAN & his team, You guys have been amazing!!

They took the hard case

After 2 years fighting with a credit card company I rang the team at Clear Credit Solutions. They guys took a chance and were very honest that it was a long shot. With all there help and time, which they could of just given my money back and not taken the extra time, They were able to get the outcome that I was hoping for. Now I'm only weeks away from buying my new house. I can't thank them enough and I would and have recommend them whenever someone needs a far go. Thanks again guys

100 percent works

100 percent works professional peoples now what they do peace of mind with money back guarante used them for me and my friend worked both times really great work thanks