Clear Credit Solutions
Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Super easy and quick with results.

Lovely and easy people to deal with. I got Peter and he did an amazing job. It states an average of 30 days, they cleared my report within 11 days.

LyndalT
LyndalTCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazingly helpful and up front!

The team at Clear Credit Solutions are fantastic and incredibly generous with their time and assistance. They listed to my query and looked up my credit report on the spot to provide the information I required. The information indicated that in fact I did not have a credit issue, which was wonderful and I was provided with the credit report and some sound advice on proceeding with credit history management free of change. Thank you so much - you absolutely made my day!

Graeme
GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

mircale worker

mircale workers, had a problem and my case worker moved heaven and earth and the outcome was great for myself and my family! highly recommended, if i ever fnd myself in the same predicament i will def call these guys again

David
DavidCentral Queensland, QLD

Life changing

So glad i was put onto the guys at clear credit solutions they have helped out with clearing my credit file, even tho it took abit longer then expected. Would recommend to any body who has any defaults on the credit 100%

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier!!

I approached the team on the recommendation of a friend. So glad I did! They were very professional and helpful throughout the process and a few weeks later my credit history was repaired. Super effort and a huge thank you to the team!!

Janine
JanineCentral Queensland, QLD

Great solution

Great service and prompt , I would highly recommend these guys , cant thank you enough :).
We can now continue our journey to our dream home without the black cloud , a small mark on my credit file

Outstanding service

Amazing experience with Dan and his time. During such unfortunate Covid-19 times Dan went above and beyond making the process so quick and easy for us. I would recommend anyone who needs to have default removal (credit fix) to opt for Dan, don’t even think twice.
A huge thank you to DAN & his team, You guys have been amazing!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

They took the hard case

After 2 years fighting with a credit card company I rang the team at Clear Credit Solutions. They guys took a chance and were very honest that it was a long shot. With all there help and time, which they could of just given my money back and not taken the extra time, They were able to get the outcome that I was hoping for. Now I'm only weeks away from buying my new house. I can't thank them enough and I would and have recommend them whenever someone needs a far go. Thanks again guys

100 percent works

100 percent works professional peoples now what they do peace of mind with money back guarante used them for me and my friend worked both times really great work thanks

Alexander J.
Alexander J.Perth, WA

Helped me get a HOUSE LOAN

looking to get a house loan and had a little issue in getting one due to a default that i had with a telecommunication company, called the team at Clear Credit Solution and got paired up with Dan THA MAN.

Dan was very friendly and very knowledgeable with his work. Dan sorted out my issue in a little over a month and now i have a morgage.

Best company by far, ask for Dan

Caitlin
CaitlinCentral West, NSW

Absolute legends! Life savers!!

These guys are awesome, great to deal with and know there stuff! If your looking for great customer service Daniel and Peter are your men! A+++++ service! Highly recommended! Thanks again guys!

Rates and Fees

This is perfect. I had such a great results with them.

My credit was so bad, it was in reds. it was 110% but after my experience with clear credit solution it’s in the green with 576% . Because of them I can buy my dreams car now.

A.kara
A.karaPerth, WA

Best decision I made

They were so reassuring and the communication was great. Would recommend them 100%. They where also happy to work with me to be able to pay the fee. Just awesome

KandM2021
KandM2021South East Queensland, QLD

Made our dream a reality!!

Mii N.
Mii N.Alice Springs, NT

Absolutely Outstanding Work!

The team at Clear Credit Solutions are professional fast and do amazing work. They were able to provide the service I needed in a fast and efficient manner. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs help with their credit woes. You can't wipe the smile off my face they are that good!