Clear Credit Solutions

Clear Credit Solutions (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Woah!

Legitimate miracle workers. Responded swiftly, produced the result. Definitely worth the fee. Thank you, I have no idea how you did this exactly, but I am very grateful. 5 stars

Ricky
RickyWheatbelt, WA

This is life changing.

Thanks to Clear Credit Solutions, I didn't think it was possible. The defaults on my credit file have restricted me to small limitations, but now this has changed my life.

Joe Assaad
Joe Assaad Sydney, NSW

Daniel & Luke get the job done ✅

I tried heaps of other companies most of them were time wasters until me mate told me about clearcreditsolutions@gmail.com.au
Daniel and Luke they got me sorted in a flash. I had 2 defaults that other company’s couldn’t help, thanks to Luke and dan they got them removed

A LIFE SAVER

Spoke to Luke and he was an absolute life saver. He knows his tuff and was able to give me right advice and direction as to how to start the process. I look forward to working with him in the future to clear my credit file. I have nothing bad or negative to say

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Natalie
NatalieNew South Wales

Not the result I’d hoped for, but a win either way

I’d been referred to Daniel and the team at Clear Credit Solutions and I paid $1500 in total to have 5 defaults removed, 2 were removed successfully but unfortunately 3 were unsuccessful. CCS have a policy that if they don’t win, they refund you in full and I received full refund of $1500 on the same day that the case was found to be un winnable.

Josh
Josh

Not all heros wear capes

mikjoy
mikjoy

Highly Recommend

Dan and his team are efficient, professional and great to deal with. They just made everything so easy and in the shortest amount of time. I could not recommend them more highly. Such an excellent result. One very happy customer.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

The team were so fast and efficient at clearing my credit default, highly recommend this team. The entire process was handled professionally. They also offer an money back guarantee if defaults can't be cleared.

Racquel
RacquelMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect couldn't complain about them was spot on time

Dan from clear credit couldn't be any happier did a perfect job cleared 4 defaults for $1500 very highly recommended, very happy, money back garuentee if the defaults aren't cleared

Rhys
RhysPerth, WA

Number 1 credit repairs

Clear Credit solutions are Very professional and outgoing , they give fast results I am surprised how fast they were able to clear a report. Thank you so much now can start fresh

BEd
BEdSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Couldn’t recommend enough

The entire process was handled very professionally from the very first conversation to the last. After having a default after a very difficult period lifted because of the work that Daniel has done is a huge relief not only for me but also my family. Daniel had the default removed from what was a very difficult case. Have already recommended to other people in the same position and a huge thanks to them for doing this.

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

Absolutely wrapped with these guys

I would highly recommend Clear credit solutions, they are down to earth and easy to talk too and they get the job done or your money back easy as that.

Emma F.
Emma F.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Stress free once again

Clear credit solutions have been amazing they are very professional and are there to help you , they have given me the fresh start I needed thank you Dan and team

Number 1 credit repair business in Australia

Absolutely amazing service. Daniel was professional, answered all my enquires within a timely manner, he communicated excellently and kept me updated regularly. If you are looking to fix your credit file without been taking for a ride, look no where else. Highly recommended this business.

JLass
JLassSydney, NSW

I’m so happy with the outcome from this

Clear credit solutions was so great and helpful they got the job done and now we can have a fresh start I thank the team so very much and would recommend them to anyone!

Eda Ozalp
Eda OzalpVictoria

No.1 Credit Repair Company In Australia

RikkiC
RikkiCPerth, WA

Thank you so much!

I was really finding it hard to get a home loan with my credit default. Daniel thank you for resolving this issue. You have now made it possible for me to now have my dream home. You and clear credit solutions are so easy and nice to deal with. Would recommend definitely.

Lynda
LyndaPerth, WA

very professional and true to their word

Mel G
Mel GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thankyou

Clear credit solutions were quick an professional, Thankyou for being straight up, an all your hard work in getting a great outcome for me, a big shout out to Daniel

Dt-h
Dt-hCentral Queensland, QLD

A God-send.

Daniel Cole at CCS is a miracle worker and was so easy to talk too. He explained our options when presented with our problem and gave us realistic expectations. No drawn out process, no long waits, all very simple and straightforward. I will 100% recommend him any day of the week!

Rashed k.
Rashed k.Sydney, NSW

Credit default plz call daniel .. take off ur pressure from shoulder

Excellent case manager daniel , help u out if you have any defaults , he is very knowledgable and straightforward , customer service in his team is fast .. clear communication always .. Remove default list from Equifax

Mick and Jess
Mick and Jess

Very happy excited for the future

Big thank you to Daniel and his team
Service was great and very helpful with everything from start to finish.
I am glad I phoned was a great outcome for me and my family we can now look forward to buying out first home

Tr33lo
Tr33loHunter Region, NSW

The best at the game , LIFE SAVER

Words could not describe the life changing experience I got from the start to finish with Dan and the team , thank you so much For the all the efforts well done

Life saver!!

I had no knowledge about my credit default and approached Credit Solutions to help me out and they have done a great job in this . Hats off to the team!!

Daniel K.
Daniel K.Western Australia

As good as their word

Very helpful and efficient i am In the process of buying a house and they bent over backwards to get results as quick as possible thanks a heap to Daniel and clear credit solutions.