Clear Credit Solutions

Clear Credit Solutions (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Clear Credit Solutions

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Daniel K.
Daniel K.Western Australia

As good as their word

Very helpful and efficient i am In the process of buying a house and they bent over backwards to get results as quick as possible thanks a heap to Daniel and clear credit solutions.

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

Thanks guys they cleared our file!

They were able to help us out and get our credit file cleared, super important we are going for a home loan A+++ Happy to use them again or pass on to friends.

Review collected in partnership with Clear Credit Solutions

JckB
JckBSouthwest, VIC

Credit Repair Specialists!

Couldn’t recommend Dan and the team enough. Honest, helpful and easy to deal with. 5 stars isn’t enough! Told us exactly the situation and how he planned on helping us and did exactly that.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome work Guys, hats off

Absolutely amazing customer service, Dan and Josh we’re so helpful and cleared my queries in layman terms! Awesome work guys. Highly recommend them for all your financial needs. All the best.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Clear Credit Solutions compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

So Easy

Couldnt believe how easy this was, excellent customer service, couldnt recommend or thanks these guys enough. At first it seemed to good to be true but their service really works!!

Pauline
PaulineVictoria

Saved our Home

Got rid of all issues on credit check went from unable to get a phone, due to having 6 defects to being able to get a home loan wonderful job.

Ninian
NinianCairns

Excellent service CCS Team!

Thanks to the CCS team! They did what I thought was impossible. I owe them big time! Amazing work and easy communication. If you are looking for a credit repair I highly recommend CCS. :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Edward G.
Edward G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Thank you so much CCS crew.

Great customer service promt at answering all my questions. I called from Victoria and these guys are in NSW. Credit history cleared as promised. Was sceptical at first but im glad i went with this company, they done an outstanding job where others failed. Finally can move forward in life and put the past behind without having to be reminded at every time I apply for something.

Salma Khan
Salma KhanPerth, WA

Efficient and Effective Service

Ajay Sharma
Ajay SharmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service with great result

The reason why I choose CCS because their price was affordable and secondly their customer service was fantastic. Daniel is very polite,helpful and co-operative.I had 3 defaults which are removed by Daniel and now I have my clean credit report which help me to sleep peacefully and soon I am going to own my first home. Once again thank you so so so so so so so so much Daniel for taking me out from this big stress. Without any doubt, I would highly recommend CCS to everyone.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After learning there was an error on my Equifax report (small outstanding debt that had been paid), I called a DIFFERENT agency (Credit Wipe Australia) and they told me I needed to pay $1250 (payment plans accepted!) to have the error removed, even though CreditCorp had already agreed to remove it for me in 10-15 days. They said this didn't matter and I could never get a loan without their help...
THANKFULLY I spoke with Daniel at CCS who told me this was rubbish and NOT to pay them a cent. Thanks to Josh and Daniel who stopped me from getting scammed! Amber

Sue W.
Sue W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic service with excellent results

I was referred to CCS to clear a fault in my credit report, It took me a little time to actually ask for their assistance, and I am so glad i did. My credit rating is clear, thank you so much Josh & Daniel. My furture plans can now go ahead, so so happy. You have made my year, 2020 is starting to look great for me now.

Balraj
BalrajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest and Open

Clear Credit Solutions team has so much to offer and deliver. They are the best in the market. Their advice has saved me thousands in fee and genuinely caring about their customer satisfaction. CCS team are open, honest and provide the best solution for their customers. I would also like to mention Daniel Cole whose advice has given men tremendous boost to my credit rating and score. I highly recommend CCS team if you have any issues regarding your financial troubles. Well Done Team CCS.

Rhys Blowes
Rhys BlowesPerth, WA

Absolutely outstanding

fica
ficaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and a perfect result

I chose CCS to help with my credit needs after seeing there were defaults on my credit file. I was skeptical at first but decided to "bite the bullet" and contact them. I could not be happier with my decision as all defaults were removed as promised in a timely manner despite COVID-19. I cannot recommend Josh and Dan enough for taking the time to assess my needs and put a plan in action to get my desired result. Would recommend very highly.

These guys are incredible.

This service genuinely were amazing. I had 5 marks to be lifted off my name and business, and they removed all 5. In particular Dan, he was very professional and informative. 10/10

Pardeep
Pardeep

Very good services

Very thankful to the company gave a good service and help me alot for the clear the credit.Anyone need to repair there credit then clear credit solution is the best option.Thanks Dan for the great services. Really appericate the effort thanks guys

I simply cannot thank you guys enough for giving us our lives back.

My wife & I recommend anyone reading this to choose Clear Credit Solutions for your credit repair needs. We found ourselves in what we thought was the end of any financial future and had pretty much given up on any dream of owning our own home. I found Clear Credit Solutions by Accident and I am so glad I chose to give them a call, right from the first phone call I felt like we had a team behind us ready to fight for us. We found them informative, easily contactable and extremely professional. Clear Credit Solutions kept in contact with us right through the whole process right to the end. Our issues were both resolved quickly too which made the experience even better. Thanks Dan and the crew all I can say guys is AMAZING

Highly recommend!
Honestly couldn’t be happier with the service I received today.
I am so glad I stumbled across this site and made my enquires as soon as I did.
Thank you Dan!

Jody B.
Jody B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot fault!

I made one 5 minute phone call to Dan and his team and my debt was cleared 3 weeks later! Service and communication was outstanding! Would highly recommend. Thanks again guys :)

Nat
NatMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommended!!!!! To start your new future.

Absolutely highly recommend CCS services to anyone who is trying to sort there life out and looking for a new start to a future. I can assure you they have your back day in day out. I wouldn't be where i am today, if it weren't for Daniel and team, who gave me a second chance at life for me and children and never stop fighting and supporting me until all defaults where removed. Dont hesitate pick the phone up today ring the team.... can assure you they can change your life. FOREVER GRATEFUL.

Tom S.
Tom S.Western Australia

Life changing! Amazing!

I came to Daniel and Josh not knowing much about the process which they simply explained and got to work. In 4 weeks both my defaults were removed and now I have a second chance.
I cant say enough good things about them. Their fee is a small price to pay for anyone that knows what having a default means for you financially.
Even after finishing their job Daniel was and still is available for any advice or question I may need and have. Absolutely amazing!

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Awesome service - highly recommend CCS

Daniel and team were very helpful. They set clear expectations and communicate excellently. Our defaults were successfully removed and we are clear to buy our home. I recommend highly CCS to anyone disputing defaults.

Life changer 5 STAR

Josh and Daniel were Very helpful honest very quick at getting my default removed in 1 week it took they got my name cleared would absolutely highly recommend your services to anyone who is trying to sort there life out.

Daisy
Daisy

Will go out of their way to help

I spoke with Daniel regarding fixing up a credit issue. Daniel was informative, helpful and very professional.

Unfortunately the credit issue could not be fixed by CCS, HOWEVER Daniel gave me all of the information I needed in order to be able to look at having this fixed a different way - from websites to visit, to old case notes etc to ensure I had all of the information I needed.

I would highly recommend CCS to anyone & everyone!