Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Super quick results.

Had dramas taking and uploading pictures for ID as I am not real tech savy but results ultra fast. Received police check day after applying. Cheaper than others too. Thank you.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Rhonda, we are glad to hear that we were happy with your experience using Clear to Work.

Easy and quick response.

Got my National Police Check and I had it the day after I filled all my information out. It was a quick and easy process. I would recommend it to everybody who wants to get it.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you David for your feedback and for recommending us! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Suesh
SueshMid North Coast, NSW

So easy and so fast

A straightforward process, and cheap in comparison to other sites. I received my Check in a matter of hours. The 100 points required was easy to achieve - all in all a very positive experience.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Suesh for your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Axel M.
Axel M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So frustrating doing my NSW RSA

The assessments have questions in them that aren't answered in the course content, if you get one of the multiple choice answers wrong, you have to do the entire assessment all over again. sometimes one question requires you to re arrange 7 categories so its a nightmare. At this point you're probably thinking, why don't you just google the answers? Well as it turns out a lot of their information is outdated or just straight up incorrect. Took me a solid few days to finish the course in between doing other stuff and redoing each assessment 5 times. Worst experience I've had with doing an RSA

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

You get what you pay for

I put in national police check which is priced at $41 dollars. It has been over 3 weeks and still no police check! Do not bother to go with this company. The upload of information was tedious and difficult much more than required by other companies. Don't be a cheapskate like me and pay a few dollars extra. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most terrible place to apply for FPC

Applied for Federal Police Check, Sent multiple time documents for 100 points check, and they keep sending Automated email stating Incorrect Document supplied. Customer Service Assistance phone number on website keep stating to contact via email and you get same response via automated reply, very frustrated.

Mrs W
Mrs WPerth, WA

Too cumbersome

More than happy with Clear to Work and their assistance.

They were very prompt with communications and very fair when l needed assistance. I could not fault the way things were carried out. They were very efficient with time control and service.

Thanh
ThanhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow service

I am still waiting for the Police check certificate after nearly one week applied and no idea when I can have it.not good service at all though I can have for 24hours

Fast efficient service

Clear to Work provided my criminal history check in under 24 hours. This included a request for me to resubmit a card used in my identification. All for a very reasonable price.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our police check service, we really appreciate it and we hope you consider us for any future police checks.

A little confusing

I had trouble with the PURPOSE..I put UBER DRIVER which failed the assessment process.. they wanted DRIVER ACCREDITATION...in that field..it took 3 go's to get it right which became a little expensive

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Take your money then tell you they can't help you.

My wife went through the process only to find her passport had just expired. She had no other 'acceptable' document even though she had a drivers license and other lesser forms of ID. They were not helpful. They took her money but did nothing. You still have to go through an ID process to get a passport whether it is expired or not. At least she should have got her money back.

Brindle0812
Brindle0812Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service

Very happy with Clear To Work. They are the cheapest and fastest provider of police checks in Australia. I will be using their services for the rest of my working life!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you very much, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work.

Fast online response

Kudos to the company, very fast and reliable service. The instructions where clear and precise. Easy to understand and i would always recommend this company to other people as well.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Marlon, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service and are very glad to hear that you were happy using Clear to Work

Wazza
WazzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Site not fit for purpose for an aged person

I found this site incredibly unhelpfull.You can only reach them by email.I went to another site and spoke ON THE PHONE to a wonderfully helpful lady who listened to my problem and said there was a way around my problem.Within 2 hrs I had my certificate.I made a massive and expensive mistake choosing this provider.If you have o problem beware.

Debit card was written on it!!!

Was initially pulled up by saying Bank card was not correct type.
Send back same image with “debit” text highlighted.

Unnecessary delay it what was an otherwise very quick turnaround!

police check

very happy thanks , may need to make it a little easy for some people to go though the context , some of the things that are required could be made easy .

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback James, we appreciate that you took the time to review our service. We hope that you consider us again for future police checks.

BurnetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Police Check

WORST police check ever the telephone number provided only tells you to go on the FAQ to find the answer yourself, doesn't issue a refund if they dont tell you why the ID is denied, although it is a true ID of yourself, no assistance when you can't find the answer.

AVOID AT ALL COST..!!! DO NOT USE CLEAR TO WORK

Burnet

I understand it was denied, however it just says denied but does not give a reason, it doesn't tell you why it was denied so that someone like myself can correct it.
Telephone number is useless for help.
Email was the only choice I had

Misrepresentation of course

I took the SITXFSA001, SITXFSA002 which were requirement of the FSS certification as per their website. However they would not issue the NSW FSS because apparently there were additional units I had to take. There was no warning about this on their website when I enrolled.
I am happy to pay the difference to take the correct course. However the admin staff asked me to reenrol and pay the full price for the second course which I have already completed most of the units. Surely the ombudsman and fair trading need to look into this. This has been such a tough year for hospitality workers. We don’t need a training agency to take advantage of us like this.

Jane P.
Jane P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to use, fast processing. Perfect

Very easy to use. Staff are friendly and respond quickly to questions. Simple no fuss website. Would use again and would recommend. Applied and got the result the same day. Can't beat that.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you very much Jane, we appreciate that you took the time to review us and to share your experience using Clear to Work. We are glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your application.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Clear to work - and it worked!

Fairly easy to use and a quick outcome. I got the result the same day. Given the option for web cam pictures or to download which made it simpler. Follow the prompts and it is done!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you so much for your feedback Beverly, we are very glad to hear that you were happy with our service and we hope that you consider us again for any future police checks.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Dont choose this for rsa

Pay up front did the course took about 5 hrs, passed then they want you to act out in videos WTH. What a waste of time and money. Chose another course took about an hour and payed after I passed course. Stay away.

Terrible service Clear Work

Don’t used this you will regret.I pay $79dollars double paid at the same day I ask for refund I have my ref, and my invoices no refund happened send u

Joshua
JoshuaQueensland

Terrible

Only RSA online course I have ever been asked to do video record of myself.After already doing all assessments , but take money and offer no refund , should display video record is necessary, so people are aware

Perfect!

The service was Fast and reliable! Got mine same day! Will recomend to others! I was happy to recieve it the same day! I was expecting it. It was an amazing service!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Mae, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work