Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Joshua
JoshuaQueensland

Terrible

Only RSA online course I have ever been asked to do video record of myself.After already doing all assessments , but take money and offer no refund , should display video record is necessary, so people are aware

Perfect!

The service was Fast and reliable! Got mine same day! Will recomend to others! I was happy to recieve it the same day! I was expecting it. It was an amazing service!

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Mae, we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Reliable service, friendly service and easy to use online learning

This online RSA is easy to use and supplied all the information I required. When I did have a question, the response was fast and friendly. I'm very happy to recommend this service.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Tess, we were very happy to assist you and your comments will be passed onto our team.

Fast and reliable.

I received my police check in 3 hours after submitting all the necessary requirements. Had some issues but was easily addressed by customer service. Customer service crew were professional and friendly.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Lour Ann, we were glad to assist you in your application and we really appreciate your feedback.

Very Fast Service

This is the best and the fastest service ever in getting your NPC. You guys are the best and the most fastest service I’ve ever had. WELL DONE Guys 5⭐️

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Suarie, we really appreciate your kind feedback and are glad you were happy with our service.

Vineet Garg
Vineet GargSydney, NSW

Fast and quick service for NPC

Fast and quick service for NPC. I got the National Police Check Certificate in 2 hours. I am totally satisfied with the service. It one of the affordable way to get NPC. Thanks

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Vineet, we really appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback regarding your experience using Clear to Work.

Not exactly easy to use

Derek Houston
Derek Houston
Daniel J.
Daniel J.South East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive, excellent customer service

Completed an online RSA course.The course itself was informative and comprehensive, with better questions than other courses. Customer service was excellent, with all issues dealt with quickly and effectively with no back and forth required.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your kind feedback Daniel, it is much appreciated by our team. We are so glad to hear that you were impressed by our online RSA course

Functionality was faulty

when uploading photos of my ID i would select 'continue' and a box came up "are you sure you want to delete this photo". You select no and and goes back to the 'continue' option. After trying to select 'continue' multiple times you still get the 'are you sure you want to delete this photo' box come up.
It wasnt until you selected 'back' on the top of your internet browser and went back to your 'home page' and continued your check that it came up as the photo was successfully uploaded. Sometimes pressing back logged me out and i would have to log back in.
This happened with all forms of photo ID front and back. So very time consuming.

Wow!!! Super quick

was super quick took 4 hours to receive report. very impressed!!! The uploading of documents was a bit of a pain but I guess they need all that information to process it.

Needs work

Asked for assistance and got none, so it would seem the digital assistant was not working
Why do you need to photograph the back of a passport!
Tried to put in a number for Medicare card and the window was just blank had to go to another card.

Haiyu Yang
Haiyu YangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast process for criminal history check

The whole process is clear and professional. The respond is really quick. The whole process is super quick and got the result at the same day. Perfect service highly recommend

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you Haiyu for your kind feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service

Review

I requested the police check from clear to work one day and received the update the next day. I didn't think it would be so quick.
Was great promt and easy to follow.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Susana, we are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Should’ve gone with another company

I requested this police check on October 3rd. Verifying my documents seems never ending, every time I log in they ask me to resubmit something, I’m then told it’s satisfactory and my check is pending approval until the next day I log in and they want me to resubmit another one. Today was the final straw, it’s asked me to resubmit my Medicare card and won’t even let me do it. If I don’t get a response in the next 48 hours I’m going to take this to the ombudsman. This is ridiculous and no way to run a business.

unhappy and frustrated
unhappy and frustratedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

police check

absolutely frustrated beyond belief. Applied and paid for a police check three weeks ago. Everytime I check they want birth certificate resubmitted, have done so at least 6 times now and also marriage certificate to prove identity correct. Want a refund. worst service ever. Need for new job. Very unhappy and can't even speak to anyone over the phone have to email. Will be in touch with ombudsman if do not get a refund

Clear to WorkClear to Work

I have already emailed info

Fabulous service

Result received within hours. I have used clear to work for the last 3 years, and they have always provided an efficient service. I recommend using them for your police checks.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your kind feedback Beth, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience using Clear to Work

Peter
PeterSydney

National Police check

After initial concern due the provider did not update their address in application process after their changed their premises, issue was resolved with their admin team and Police check was received in few hours.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and to review our service Peter. We are glad to have been able to resolve this with you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Hardest one I've done.

Sorry I personally found it hard and I maybe should have used the police check from last time.? Just the up loading and on line help. Very confusing for me anyway.

Graeme Gardner
Graeme GardnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

simple, easy and efficient

Had to get a quick check done prior to commence a new job. The process was simple to follow and had a speedy response back in time to start my new role.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback Graeme, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with our service. All the best for your new role!

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Simple and quick response!

The website was very easy to use with simple instructions and a quick turn-over process! I received my results the following day via email. Would definitely recommend to others who need a police check.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you so much Amelia, we appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback on your experience.

pav
pavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

doing fake advertisement to attract clients. Absolute waste of time and money
never respond to their queries and have no respect to customers
Better to keep away from them and go to better ones

Caroline KMelbourne

dodgy company

I applied to do a food handlers certification however they did not make it clear there was a practical component and subsequently I was able to complete practical requirement due to the Covid19 lockdowns. Clear to work told me that I would need to organise my own practical component and listed suggestions, however all the suggestions are volunteer organisation that are not taking any new volunteers. Therefore it is impossible to complete the certification. The refused to refund me. Do not recommend this company. Get your food handlers certification through a better company.

I spent money and got no certificate

Caroline K

Firstly the assistance is severely lacking, secondly it was not clear their was a practical component.

What would be appreciated would be a refund as it is impossible to complete the course

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Wasted my time and money

Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged me before they even commenced the application process

They charged me before they even commenced the application process. Absolute rip off and they do not refund your money. Not worth using these guys to save an extra few bucks.

VishSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

Applied for extension of visitor visa and it required the AFP with 100 points with Australian ID and paper work but I don’t have it due to citizen of other country as I am just in Australia for visiting to my family and stuck because of COVID-19.
I also provide sub-sequent documents to make 100 points for AFP but still they asking for Australian ID and documents to verify. Try to avoid it with this company as y start business with incompetent knowledge and service.

Vish

I check it and confirm that all required documents checklist did appeared after paying the amount so you need to make changes or make fair chance to customer to have look required documents list before buy it .

Hi Vish,

Applicants are advised prior to purchase to check the identification page, as stated in step 2: Upload ID on the beginning page of the check application.