Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

complete waste of time

The course takes many hours to complete but if you get anything wrong in the final assessment, they deem you incompetent to be able to do the course even though it says you get three attempts on the final assessment. You then cannot complete the course and are not allowed to redo it, complete waste of time.

Aasim
AasimFar North Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
First thing they made me PAY then gave me absolutely nothing. You can’t upload the evidence they require, because they have to be jpg or 2md or less. I managed to resize the documents everything was approved. Fast forward 19 Days later they are still processing. They have no phone number so I emailed they’re customer info line, and every time I got the same automated reply. They just want your money and then kick you out the door.. Terrible that I wasted 19 day for this scammers.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

To slow to much time wasting

Worst website ever

Extremely difficult to use, relies on pictures that end up being poor quality as you need to take them on a phone or webcam, site crashed multiple times trying to load data, data boxes poorly sized making it difficult to actually see what data you have typed. Thankfully i only need to use once.

Nev
NevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this Service !!!-1000 ratings for service

Never use this service . Unhelpful customer support which is probably managed by 1 person . They have no tracking of post for an important document like Federal police check . you are lucky if you receive them .Same copy pasted responses for all query the follow the motto " Wait till it arrives and if it still dint arrive, wait more till you are fed up and reapply with a proper service " Thanks guys for messing up the government deadline for us !!!

Sagar Khatiwada
Sagar Khatiwada Sydney, NSW

Police check took ages

Hi give me what I paid for I have some spent conviction but why we wait 9 weeks to get my police check for work.
Sagar Khatiwada
[Contact Details Removed] This is UNREAL.

Lottie S.
Lottie S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

warning to future customers

took my money in which I created a account pay .then can't login to start RSA course.
have emailed them and don't get a reply have tried to phone them and answer phone recording says they do not help over the phone and directed me back to emailing them in which I already have and have had no reply.
Warning to other customer don't pay up front . use another online service where you pay once completed .

Clear to WorkClear to Work

First and the last time I am using this

Very hard to contact. Almost like the online scammers. When we call always go to a mail box saying it is full. I needed to get an urgent police report done. But they only e-mail. But without clear instructions.
Post office is much better. Very strait forward and no hanky panky. This is a real joke.

Hello
thankyou for getting in touch with us
If you can please provide your name and email linked to your account so we may assist you further with your feedback

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

ABSOLUTE JOKE !!!!!

This guys or probably a guy, no number no address, not even a last name in email responses... I lost $500 and 15 days that I was working on the training... they say I unsatisfactory, I need to find some other place.... R u serious ???? who wouldn't pass a test like this? answers are there ......

Daniel K N
Daniel K NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Service- Will never use again. Cannot contact for a refund?

Hi Your Queensland number is full and cannot take any messages.

I had issues with uploading my documents and had to send you 16 emails in total.

My check was submitted by you on the 21/06 I still do not have my Police check.

Please contact me ASAP invoice number 130596

Trev
TrevSydney, NSW

This company is racist and communication is very poor

The assessor emailed me and cancelled my course advising me that my English is not satisfactory. The assessor did not even call me to speak to me by phone. He would have found that my English is fine as I was born in Sydney. Just because my surname is not Anglo doesn't mean my English is poor.

Do not use this racist company. It is a total waste of time. They are truly unprofessional.

Litliegh.M
Litliegh.MWestern Australia

It’s lame

But your better off going to the post office saves all the hassle. It’s cheap but I paid pretty much the same as the post office would just to use different apps to complete it and you don’t get your money back if you change your mind which is lame. Go post office.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Axel M.
Axel M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So frustrating doing my NSW RSA

The assessments have questions in them that aren't answered in the course content, if you get one of the multiple choice answers wrong, you have to do the entire assessment all over again. sometimes one question requires you to re arrange 7 categories so its a nightmare. At this point you're probably thinking, why don't you just google the answers? Well as it turns out a lot of their information is outdated or just straight up incorrect. Took me a solid few days to finish the course in between doing other stuff and redoing each assessment 5 times. Worst experience I've had with doing an RSA

Clear to WorkClear to Work

You get what you pay for

I put in national police check which is priced at $41 dollars. It has been over 3 weeks and still no police check! Do not bother to go with this company. The upload of information was tedious and difficult much more than required by other companies. Don't be a cheapskate like me and pay a few dollars extra. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ben
Benasked

i am stuck on section 5 question 13 "match the best practice strategies to minimise harm in nsw... i cant get the order right

Hi Ben,

We are happy to help you with this, please email Student Services at info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate your account within our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Clear to Work team

kushagrazaveri
kushagrazaveriasked

Hi, I just submitted my final assessment and realised it takes one business day to come back with the results. I actually need my rsa before the weekend so is it possible that it could be done within today? Thanks.
edit: it got marked but now I can't access the course anymore to resubmit wrong answers although I bought the course only a few days ago. I emailed info@cleartowork.com.au about it but I really need my RSA asap so help would be appreciated.

Hi Kushagrazaveri,

Apologies for the delay in response, seems your message was archived prematurely! I wanted to check to see if we can still be of assistance? If so, please email student services at info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account and provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
Clear to Work team

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives