Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Trev
TrevSydney, NSW

This company is racist and communication is very poor

The assessor emailed me and cancelled my course advising me that my English is not satisfactory. The assessor did not even call me to speak to me by phone. He would have found that my English is fine as I was born in Sydney. Just because my surname is not Anglo doesn't mean my English is poor.

Do not use this racist company. It is a total waste of time. They are truly unprofessional.

Litliegh.M
Litliegh.MWestern Australia

It’s lame

But your better off going to the post office saves all the hassle. It’s cheap but I paid pretty much the same as the post office would just to use different apps to complete it and you don’t get your money back if you change your mind which is lame. Go post office.

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Axel M.
Axel M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So frustrating doing my NSW RSA

The assessments have questions in them that aren't answered in the course content, if you get one of the multiple choice answers wrong, you have to do the entire assessment all over again. sometimes one question requires you to re arrange 7 categories so its a nightmare. At this point you're probably thinking, why don't you just google the answers? Well as it turns out a lot of their information is outdated or just straight up incorrect. Took me a solid few days to finish the course in between doing other stuff and redoing each assessment 5 times. Worst experience I've had with doing an RSA

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

You get what you pay for

I put in national police check which is priced at $41 dollars. It has been over 3 weeks and still no police check! Do not bother to go with this company. The upload of information was tedious and difficult much more than required by other companies. Don't be a cheapskate like me and pay a few dollars extra. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most terrible place to apply for FPC

Applied for Federal Police Check, Sent multiple time documents for 100 points check, and they keep sending Automated email stating Incorrect Document supplied. Customer Service Assistance phone number on website keep stating to contact via email and you get same response via automated reply, very frustrated.

Mrs W
Mrs WPerth, WA

Too cumbersome

Wazza
WazzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Site not fit for purpose for an aged person

I found this site incredibly unhelpfull.You can only reach them by email.I went to another site and spoke ON THE PHONE to a wonderfully helpful lady who listened to my problem and said there was a way around my problem.Within 2 hrs I had my certificate.I made a massive and expensive mistake choosing this provider.If you have o problem beware.

BurnetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Police Check

WORST police check ever the telephone number provided only tells you to go on the FAQ to find the answer yourself, doesn't issue a refund if they dont tell you why the ID is denied, although it is a true ID of yourself, no assistance when you can't find the answer.

AVOID AT ALL COST..!!! DO NOT USE CLEAR TO WORK

Burnet

I understand it was denied, however it just says denied but does not give a reason, it doesn't tell you why it was denied so that someone like myself can correct it.
Telephone number is useless for help.
Email was the only choice I had

Misrepresentation of course

I took the SITXFSA001, SITXFSA002 which were requirement of the FSS certification as per their website. However they would not issue the NSW FSS because apparently there were additional units I had to take. There was no warning about this on their website when I enrolled.
I am happy to pay the difference to take the correct course. However the admin staff asked me to reenrol and pay the full price for the second course which I have already completed most of the units. Surely the ombudsman and fair trading need to look into this. This has been such a tough year for hospitality workers. We don’t need a training agency to take advantage of us like this.

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Dont choose this for rsa

Pay up front did the course took about 5 hrs, passed then they want you to act out in videos WTH. What a waste of time and money. Chose another course took about an hour and payed after I passed course. Stay away.

Terrible service Clear Work

Don’t used this you will regret.I pay $79dollars double paid at the same day I ask for refund I have my ref, and my invoices no refund happened send u

Joshua
JoshuaQueensland

Terrible

Only RSA online course I have ever been asked to do video record of myself.After already doing all assessments , but take money and offer no refund , should display video record is necessary, so people are aware

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Should’ve gone with another company

I requested this police check on October 3rd. Verifying my documents seems never ending, every time I log in they ask me to resubmit something, I’m then told it’s satisfactory and my check is pending approval until the next day I log in and they want me to resubmit another one. Today was the final straw, it’s asked me to resubmit my Medicare card and won’t even let me do it. If I don’t get a response in the next 48 hours I’m going to take this to the ombudsman. This is ridiculous and no way to run a business.

unhappy and frustrated
unhappy and frustratedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

police check

absolutely frustrated beyond belief. Applied and paid for a police check three weeks ago. Everytime I check they want birth certificate resubmitted, have done so at least 6 times now and also marriage certificate to prove identity correct. Want a refund. worst service ever. Need for new job. Very unhappy and can't even speak to anyone over the phone have to email. Will be in touch with ombudsman if do not get a refund

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

I have already emailed info

pav
pavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammers

doing fake advertisement to attract clients. Absolute waste of time and money
never respond to their queries and have no respect to customers
Better to keep away from them and go to better ones

Caroline KMelbourne

dodgy company

I applied to do a food handlers certification however they did not make it clear there was a practical component and subsequently I was able to complete practical requirement due to the Covid19 lockdowns. Clear to work told me that I would need to organise my own practical component and listed suggestions, however all the suggestions are volunteer organisation that are not taking any new volunteers. Therefore it is impossible to complete the certification. The refused to refund me. Do not recommend this company. Get your food handlers certification through a better company.

I spent money and got no certificate

Caroline K

Firstly the assistance is severely lacking, secondly it was not clear their was a practical component.

What would be appreciated would be a refund as it is impossible to complete the course

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Wasted my time and money

Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged me before they even commenced the application process

They charged me before they even commenced the application process. Absolute rip off and they do not refund your money. Not worth using these guys to save an extra few bucks.

VishSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

Applied for extension of visitor visa and it required the AFP with 100 points with Australian ID and paper work but I don’t have it due to citizen of other country as I am just in Australia for visiting to my family and stuck because of COVID-19.
I also provide sub-sequent documents to make 100 points for AFP but still they asking for Australian ID and documents to verify. Try to avoid it with this company as y start business with incompetent knowledge and service.

Vish

I check it and confirm that all required documents checklist did appeared after paying the amount so you need to make changes or make fair chance to customer to have look required documents list before buy it .

Hi Vish,

Applicants are advised prior to purchase to check the identification page, as stated in step 2: Upload ID on the beginning page of the check application.

Sohel
SohelSydney

Not happy with the application process

If a company asked for payment at the beginning of the application, even before the name and address details of the applicant, you have reasons to worry! I understand they need my ID, I am happy to give them either an Australian passport or Driving licence over the online/internet but not my passport, driving licence, medicare and bank card!! That's why they took the payment first so you can't turn around. I hate when people tricked me!

wasting my time

I totally forgot about my police certificate check it was submitted last March 03,2020. I haven't received it through my mail. Now that I needed it hard for to contact them all about answering machine...….

Tash YSydney, NSW

Beware

Tash Y

Also Google maps the address, 15 Godwin St, Bulimba in QLD. Ask yourself if this is the type of place a professional successful connected education provider would work from? It may be, but it's also unlikely.

Shupeng G.
Shupeng G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

just a notice

Do Not Use This Company! The below reviews are fake ! Look at their Facebook comments for real reviews! double price than AFP put t&c to ensure cannot get refund for them doing noting.

BrookePerth, WA

Do Not Use This Company! The below reviews are FAKE! Look at their Facebook comments for real reviews!

Do not use this company! They ask to take your money first, then their system will stop working after they have taken your money but before you upload your documents. Then you will never see your money or your police report again! Please look at the Facebook
Comments that people have written. They are real!! These reviews are Fake!!
I have been asking for my money back and nothing!
The phone number is not real. This is a scam!!!

• +2Thumbnail
Brooke

Hahaha you have replied TODAY. After me trying to contact you for months. Looking forward to seeing if your offer to refund my money is as real as your telephone number.

Jesse RozPerth, WA

Don't ever use these guy's, scammers.

They get you in and quickly take you to payment, then T&C, completed the course and no certificate.
I approached them many times for my certificate. Very arrogant, now have to go to consumer protection to get my money back, I got scammed.

Jesse Roz

As I have explained you don't state any of that at your front page, just how easy it is and NO experience necessary.
Well you got me but I just don't want others to fall for it as well.