Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

RoneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This website is scam .

I've apply for a AFP Police check 20 days and still waiting for that check worst of the worst, wasting of the time and money. It looks more a scam organizations. If I was going by foot to Canberra AFP headquarters problay I will been faster way more than this web site .

Roney

Now I had to apply stright from AFP to get my police check done, is been 1 month emailing ping pong , probably "Clear to Work" can provide millions checks but I never took my . the reference number is 91934.

Unsatisfactory

Couldn’t upload my photos easily. The site kept saying they were too big, despite having checked they were suitably sized. No one available to help on the phone. Very unsatisfactory.

JAYNISHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bed service for new comer

They require category c documents for police check is generally people don't have, it's only possible for PR or Australian citizen. Very bad service use another police check site for verification.

JAYNISH

Compare than your services many other PCC provide r such as NCC, they have very long list of identification proof such utility bill, private health insurance card and many more.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Cheap yet frustrating

Cheap and very quick to complete the check. However, several times the site had errors and would crash. It requires a lot more steps in order to set up the check than previous sites I have used. The file uploading portion is very touchy, which required editing and several attempts to get an upload accepted. Overall a bad experience and won't be using again, despite the price.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Sam. We are disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with our police check system. We appreciate your feedback and will take note of your comments.

Pankaj
PankajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad system

Bad service

Its not a happy service and I will never come back to you. I wish you meet the needs of the customer and respond appropriately. Anyway first and last in your area.

joe
joe

police check

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Make you jump through hoops

Took 5 hours to complete RSA course with such unnecessary questions Then at the end uploading video of yourself in role play have to wait 24 hours for certificate and still not received Not cheep at $17.00 when you have to take another course because you need the certificate used RSA online now $24.00 took 1 hour including receipt of certificate $41.00 all up don't go cheep their not worth it

Jason R.
Jason R.
Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you for your response Jason. Assessments are marked in the order received, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm. We do advise to allow up to 1 business day for the trainer to complete this.

BOB2737
BOB2737AU

I believe this is a scam site , taken my money twice received nothing , phone is a recording ,with no reply , dont get caught out like I have been, twice lost my money with nothing to show , scam

AngielaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please help

Very disappointed!!!! I have put my application in last week for my police clearance, unfortunately, for some reason uploading my documents got locked out. Emailed them couple of times but haven’t heard anything since then. I have uploaded proof of identification over the points required but still can’t process it. Please please!!! Do something about it as my employer will take me off the roster on the 1st of February.

Harley Evans
Harley Evans

Deceitful take your Money First Operation

They take your money first then pullout the VEVO check card, I recovered money from ANZ, Never again deal with this money hungry Operator, Were only interested in taking my money

Phil S.
Phil S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Shabby Blatant Untruths

Unfortunately a manager new to a prospective employer's company selected clear towork based on price and misleading untruths for a criminal check weeks ago. Still no result or replies. Underwhelming !

Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.Perth, WA

BIGGEST waste of time and money

I wouldn't even consider giving them 1 star but unfortunately you have to provide it.
I had my course marked and 3 videos to resubmit, went to log in 5 mins after I received the email about my marking only to find I no longer have access to the course. If you want to waste a couple hours of your valuable time then use this service. I give them 5 stars for scamming people.

Karen Cassidy
Karen CassidySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother

Amongst the cheapest providing this service,it's no wonder why. Absolutely NO phone support. Emails passed on to 'management',NEVER received any support. My bank got my money back thankfully. Just DON'T.

Not happy just a waste of money.

I paid 41$ only for a result report cant access anyone for further information.. Dont know if I am going to get a certificate issued. I dont even know if its a proper certificate. Not happy

Abdul Ayubi
Abdul AyubiSydney, NSW

Fail to get my police report

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Definitely a scam-deserves no star rate

Uploaded the correct IDs but not accepting my IDs and saying I used the wrong heading. All IDs I've uploaded are valid. I asked for a refund and the refund also costa 14 dollars. What a scam! I will definitely report to Police about this website if they will not refund.

Nalin Sharma
Nalin SharmaSouthwest, VIC

Terrible company

Such unreliable company. U require a police clearance for work and they don’t even bother emailing you what documents have issues and if anything need to be re uploaded.
I’d rather go with APF next time

LilienGippsland, VIC

TERRIBLE. IT IS SCAM

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We have deleted your account and processed your refund as requested.

Terrible

I've waited almost 5 weeks for a Police Check, whilst my incorrect details have been laying dormant without any notification. It has costed me a job opportunity. Not good enough and still waiting! Never again!!

MelsBels
MelsBels

I just want my police check thanks

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Please email info@cleartowork.com.au with your full name and the email used to set up your account and we will look into this for you.

James RattrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

running a scam

These guys are running some sort of scam, DON'T use them, I have been waiting nearly 4 months and still nothing, they are hopeless and the phone number is unattended in there office. these guys need to be prosecuted for the level of dishonesty.

Allan Stell
Allan StellNorthern Region, NSW

Avoid this company

Paid and logged on at 08:30 then had continual throughout the day repeat breakdowns of their system (page technical error). Started again once tech error sorted. Completed 98% at 18:30 Then logged on next morning all work disappeared, all work wasted and account disappeared when wanting to do my final question.
Made formal complaint about them to Gaming and Liquor NSW they are investigating.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Don't do any food safety training from them.

Not happy did all the required online training and free voluntary work as well with good remarks, but was not provided certificate, also they don't answer calls only emails, not very trust worthy.

Do not recommend

The courses expire after 4 weeks which is highly inconvenient for students and people who have work/exams/study and are too busy to finish the course in a short amount of time. This would be understandable if CleartoWork notified you with an email if the course was near expiry - but alas, they do not. It seems like they are selling premade documents that take no skill whatsoever to complete and develop no actual skills. It is like selling access to a Wikipedia page for $110.

ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund!!!

Toni

Not interested in excuses!!!

Scam!

Warning! This company is a scam!! Don't do any courses through this company they take your money for dodgy course with dodgy fine print and they don't give refunds.

The customer service is extremely rude and unhelpful.