Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Jinsil KANG
Jinsil KANGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

The officer put my country name wrong. I emailed and asked for correction but he declined without even considering reviewing it, saying it is against the law to make changes. It is clearly their fault to put wrong name and now my certificate has wrong suburb and country name. I am upset and disapointed. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Ridiculous.

I paid for and receieved clearance via email.
One week later I've tried to download the clearance again for my employer.
Check is now stating it is 'still in progress' and to pay AGAIN.
Waiting on customer service right now.
Check was required for tomorrow.

Shamsher Singh
Shamsher SinghSydney, NSW

Not a good experience

They take your money before letting you know that they have no refund policy! the 2 hours turnaround advertised is misleading, especially when you say that you have no control on the police check process. The biggest thing is the them taking no liability for any loss while handling the sensitive information about customers, this left me with a feeling that my personal information is not safe with them. they only give you this information when they have taken your money, this is unethical in my opinion

disgusting

I applied through this website. they are just cheaters. I advise everyone not to apply for the police check or any other certificate through this website. Rest is up to you guys donot waste your time and money.

sudhir
sudhir

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Very poorly designed web site for information & security

Tells you after you uploaded images it accepts no responsibility for any loss or fraud !!!! Then wants you to uploaded 30 plus word reviews to discouge poor reviews - enough said

Luiz L.
Luiz L.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY IT!

I did the police check for Uber and I noticed that Uber doesn't accept this check doe to low quality. I tried to cancel since I didn't even received the document. They refused with no explanation.

Johanna Churchill
Johanna ChurchillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful experience

Needlessly time consuming and difficult and description of category C documents as bearing photographs and full names inaccurate. For example neither my credit card or Medicare card used has a photograph or my full name. Also, why would you need a photograph of the back of a drivers licence?

RUJokingMid North Coast, NSW

Very unsatisfactory service

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Would you be able to e-mail your details to info@cleartowork.com.au, so that we can find you in our systems? We are unable to find your original e-mail and proceed with only the information given here.

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY!!!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Thank you Belinda. Please refer to your e-mails as we have responded to your concerns.

UP2U

Can't get past registering...

Filled in personal details, pressed "Save & continue" and the program closes...Three times...That's when I came looking for reviews of the page...This does not inspire confidence in a potential customer...Certainly a waste of time and I'm glad they don't have my financial details...

Hi Brendan
Thanks for your reply...Sad to hear about your server problems...Something out of your control has added to the untoward reviews..
Cheers

SixSixSh33PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why do they need a photo of my credit card?????????

Wheres my police check

I am having problems also with this site,i did the 5 step process and signed it,paid for it and got no response from cleartowork saying everything is in order,now i feel im going to be done out of my money.only thing i got was a tax invoice saying this is not a police check please read faqs,,i tried ringing the phone no on this site.but all i got was a answering machine,what a lousy thing to do,and just so u know cleartowork there are alot of people getting ripped off,sort it out!!!

Hi Gaylene
I can see you have still not logged in to fix the issues. Send an email to info@cleartowork.com.au and our friendly team can assist.

HaruchaiPerth, WA

Save your money

3 weeks after applying for a standard police clearance and it was submitted I finally get the clearance. In the meantime I had to go to the post office and pay for another because these people were taking way too long and there is no easy way to contact them. Steer clear of this mob and spend a few bucks more to get one from a post office, its easier and you will get it quicker.

Haruchai

Sorry but I have no interest supplying my full name and email address in an open site like this, the ID number is 136088, that should suffice.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Terrible

They ask for payment before anything else and I couldn’t complete my application because of the crazy amount of ID checks they want which are totally unnecessary. I was also refused a refund. Very upset! Having to pay for a different check now and have lost almost $50!! Not happy!

Rachel Tran
Rachel TranPerth, WA

Terrible site/ company

we reckon that this site is totally scam, it took us forever to upload our documents to get a Police checks and nothing's happening We don't recommend this site at all We couldn't even cancel our order or get a refund. We will Take this seriously We will take it to Current Affairs so others can we notified and aware and the right people can do an action about this and It won't happen again in the near future and to others and people who are behind this will pay and suffer the consequences of their action they should punish

bushsong
bushsongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do Not Deal With This Company

I registered for a Food Handling Course. Within 30 minutes of starting the course it told me I had to do work experience under some supervision. I am 64 years of age and was doing the course to cook BBQs for Lions and my local Mens Shed. I live in a town of 700 people and have no capacity to do the supervisory section. I advised them and requested refund and they refused. Poor ethics. No morality.

Terrible Company

After weeks of trying to get police check ,(little correspondence and seemingly unnecessary photos)
8 weeks had passed ,went to another online company had it in 7 Days ,heaps correspondence to keep me up to date. asked clear for my money back "they refused" if you want to loose 50 bucks you'll never see again use clear

TO TRUSTING

too many steps mate ,no one else in Australia needs a picture of you holding a picture of you,sounds like a scam !

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Our process is approved by the Australian Criminal Investigation Commission and the Australian Federal Police.

Unfortunately I cannot recommend this company

Anon
AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For get them don’t respond

My police check was put done 10/4
Still waiting have sent msgs no response lack of customer service
Should have used another service which i will
Then find out that their system is not secured

ChromePerth, WA

Misleading

Its a scam. Misleading advertising, when I questioned them i received an automatic reply directing me to some fine print. I wrote my money off, went elsewhere, got good service. Good luck folks

Chrome

That response to a review is similar to what you have used before. I wonder how many people would believe that you think our reviews are false? I'll leave it that, you can have the last say if you wish.

Ion A.
Ion A.Hunter Region, NSW

SCAMMERS

Ion A.
I have given to this Clear to Work documents in jpg file of: passport, driver licence, medicare, health care card and bank details. This company does operate into the bank account, as they please twice; they have accessing the account. I've had to cancel the card. Their product is a fake piece of paper. Clear to Work Company has no affiliation with the police check, as they are IT Scammers. They have sent phony invoices in pdf files, while all their requested information had to be in jpg. I have notify my bank and the local police in N.S.W. and I am lodging a formal complain to the ACCC.

Hello Ion
I have just checked your account again and I can see you still have resubmitted your identification. If you are having problems, you send your identification to info@cleartowork.com.au and the girls can help you upload it.

Renee

DO NOT USE Clear to Work!!!

I paid the upfront $41 fee for a police records check. During the online application their system would not accept my Foreign Passport. When I requested help from Customer Service (which is via e-mail only) I received a response that was extremely unhelpful and demonstrated that they didn't even acknowledge what my issue was. After many e-mails, they have still not rectified the problem, I cannot submit my application (probably due to them not paying their back end developers enough money) and despite my please for urgency, or for them to just refund my money they simply choose not to reply, or to reply with unhelpful, useless, time wasting dribble.

E Brown
E Brown

Do not use... RUDE AND SYSTEM ERROR

Tried to call but the message is rude. They are rude. Their system demanded more than their verification points which is why I called the its 41 dollars to get this type of disgusting service. DO NOT USE BE CAREFUL

Dana
DanaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Stay away from this company!!!

Don't get any response after sending 4 emails asking for help. Phone calls are answered by a recording machine and can't get to speak to a person no matter what. Quick to make you pay the money but no service or assistance. They ask for numerous scanned documents which is very risky. It seems like scam, it smells like scam it is ???

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers!

This company in their police check application asked for bank account information, any concession card information and bank statements. Their identification process required copies of passport, drivers licence and birth certificate then asked for a 'selfie' photo via email. I spoke with AFP and they advised that is it probably a scam as there is no legislative requirement for a 'selfie' photo in any national police check application. They advised me to submit a report to my local police station for further investigation. I did that today.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

We will forward this review to our lawyers for further action under the Australian defamation laws.