Clear to Work

Clear to Work (page 5 of 6)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

ClearToWork.com.au has a fake business phone number that goes to a robot.

I regret trusting Clear To Work with my money. They offer no phone, chat or same day email support. I have been trying to contact them to fix a bug on their website. In the meantime I've lost a job opportunity because the certificate is delayed. Not a reliable or reputable business. They take your money and operate a deceptive phone line which is actually just a robot recording.

Useless don't bother

Been 21 days now I,ve missed out on 2 jobs already!!worst service ever!Had a few police clearances in the past and only taken a few days!!rip off merchants this mob!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

not comfortable or trust to this website

It's lucky I see this website, when I saw all their details, I feel not comfortable specially for refund part. When I enter some details, they ask money quickly, so I check any comment. Oh, so much advice not to use this website, thank you, otherwise I may use it , it seems more cheap, but I don't want to lose my money.

Amy F
Amy F
Aka
AkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use these crooks

False advertising for police checks when all they do is working with children checks they don't answer the phone or reply to anything after paying money up front no refunds according to them disgusting rip off artists

Website Not Secure.

Do not enter you details or provide copies of documents to this site. Your information is not safe. Safari warns this site is not encrypted (easy to hack and intercept the information and images you download). You are likely to be waiting a long time for your police check (I'm still waiting and others writing here have too) - it seems more of a data gathering enterprise. They're clearly not really concerned with customer privacy or providing results within advertised timeframes.

Matt R
Matt R
Jen CSydney, NSW

Disgusting service

I have been emailing the company every 2 or 3 days on average about being unable to process my details. I have tried to do a federal police check and the website rejects my passport and licence details. I have emailed the company numerous times and I get an automated response back 'the account has been unlocked for you try again' - but my account has never locked me out!

Total [Word Removed] that takes your money first and gives you absolutely no help or service in return. I will be lodging a case with Fair Trading and contacting the Ombudsman.

Stay away.

Chels
ChelsGoonellabah

They don't answer their phone

I tried calling their number as precisely listed on Google multiple times for urgent help, and no one picked up the phone.

This is completely disappointing, waste of money and I will not be recommending any aspect of this company's services to any of my friends and family.

Not fast at all!

Took a month to get my clearance back from them so I am glad my employer forgot to ask for it otherwise I would have missed out on the job>

Terrible

Don't use this ridiculous site. It takes your money first then doesn't allow you to upload your documents..I believe on purpose so that you are forced to upload your credit card as proof for category 3. The most ridiculous service I have ever come across. I now need to spend another $42 to go to a credible site! I can't believe that this is allowed

Ayden
AydenPerth

Unprofessional

They charge applicants first, to later find out that documents can not be uploaded because you have 2mb max file size which is ridiculous, the webcam option doesn't work, and my passport that is valid and current wasn't accepted by your site. Also 2 other secondary identification was not accepted by your site.

So they are charging applicants for a service they aren't actually providing and made no attempt to resolve this issue, everyone with the same issues should bring this to the attention of consumer protection.

Terrible

DO NOT trust this company.
They will take your money and not deliver. They will not answer the phone or respond to enquiries
Avoid them completely

Dissapointed
Dissapointed
Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Your review will be forward to our lawyers for further action under Australia's defamation laws.

Terrible

Don't believe the 2 hour & 70% result in one day, it's crap. Ordered mine a month ago, NOTHING!!! You can't email them or call them. Please don't use them.

Lolo
LoloWerribee

DO NOT USE THEM

This is the most stressful time of my life getting a police check done. They keep declining every ID points check I uploaded even when duly certified. Thumbs down, I do not recommend. Even though a few $$$ cheaper, use the good old companies for your check

Ahmed
AhmedMelbourne

Pathetic people, they don't deserve

Applied for police check and they didn't update me via sms or email that they rejected this due to selfie. Send another selfie and still rejected this. Still asking for immi card and they don't even know the dept doesn't provide immi card anymore to PR holders. Such a rude way to respond to emails...would never recommend

Hayden
HaydenDonnybrook

Police clearance

After using this company i am still waiting for my police clearance . they say results in 2 hours or one business day that was 5 days ago they take your money and leave you waiting and waiting you can't contact them by phone . I would not recommend them to anyone steer clear of them.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Unprofessional Service! Cheap Price For No Help and No Certificate.

Applied for their RSA online course, complete all the way to final assessment. Wasn't able to provide video recordings for the assessment and offered no alternative (Verbal or Written) to finish the course. Disappointed that a "RTO" like this organisation won't provide other ways for their students to finish the course.

Incompetent and unprofessional

Poor contact, they lose your documents, dont inform ýou when the trainers leaves, lock you out of your course, refuse refunds I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Courses expire and no extensions given - how stupid

I signed up for an online course that had an expiry date for completion. Not sure why it needed to expire but as I was only 22% through I don't get a certificate and have paid upfront. What a waste of money

Hello Rachel
Firstly, the four-week time limit on your course is clearly explained on our website BEFORE you enrol and pay.
Generally, if you info@cleartowork.com.au you can get a 7 day extension.

Johnosydney

Terrible

Pay up front and then it doesn't work.I uploaded passport details and then the system said there was no passport in the system. So I emailed them and it came back undelivered. I emailed from another email address and it came back undelivered. I rang them and their voicemail said, "Send and email to info@cleartoworkcheck.com.au". OK, I'll put a stop on my credit card payment NOW!

Sam L
Sam LBrisbane

Please Do Not use this company!!

- Take your money upfront and say other companies do this in their FAQ - they don't
- They make you pay by credit card- there's no safe alternative such as Paypal
- They won't assist you to Complete the Check if you get stuck
- They are very rude
- They don't appear to know what they are doing in communications
- There's no way to verify who you are dealing with on the other end
- Their website is hard to use. They make it difficult to upload photos only accepting a certain size and format
- They make it impossible to get a refund. They have effectively stolen my money even though I couldn't complete the Check with them.

Waste of Space!

Successfully completed all of my food handlers course questions online. Then before I could receive my certificate I needed to do hands on work in a kitchen and get a supervisor to sign off. I am a backpacker and was currently working 8 hours from Perth doing farm work and would be unable to do it before my course expired so I e-mailed them about my current situation to be responded with you must do this before the course expires or you will no longer have access. I paid and completed the online course which shows I am capable (I also hold valid food handlers certificates back in the UK) I just wish this had been mentioned at the start of the course! Horrendous and Thoughtless service they provide. Money Hungry Scammers!

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

The requirements of this course are clearly listed on our website before you enrol and pay. We also specifiy that your course will expire in 4 weeks after purchase.

Been told my police check is fraudulent

I have paid $40 for a police check I thought was official and have recently been told by my university that it is a fake. I will be contacting the police.

Maria
MariaBlair Athol

Will not use again.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Terrible service don't use it at all

On there website they say will get police check in 2 hour I got a job after a hard work and gone through so many interviews and my employer want me start me straight away that's why I use this service.... but it's already more then 40 hrs I haven't got my police check.... I think I will loose my job because of these guys.... I will suggest to everyone please don't not use this site at all if you r in hurry....

Do not use

Even if there is such a company do not use them. After waiting a month l gave up and used a company such as
CV check and had it back in a couple of days, don't waste your time or money with these scammers.