Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Four forms of ID!

I dont think anyone has four forms of ID! The site makes you pay before it even starts! They must have figured out too many people left before finishing the application. I wish I knew before hand. I probably wont get my Federal check at all because I dont carry four forms of ID EVER WHEN TRAVELLING!

You have to be kidding!

Asking for photos of back and front of three - or was it four - pieces of identification.
Are you for real! The last time I shall have used your service! As for this review, asking for a minimum a mount of words - also the last time!

Hans Dieter
Hans Dieter

Next time I'll check the police website first, if they have the same time consuming (wasting, in my view) requirements. I have to do this every couple of years and my profile etc. is well known!

Thanh
ThanhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow service

I am still waiting for the Police check certificate after nearly one week applied and no idea when I can have it.not good service at all though I can have for 24hours

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Take your money then tell you they can't help you.

My wife went through the process only to find her passport had just expired. She had no other 'acceptable' document even though she had a drivers license and other lesser forms of ID. They were not helpful. They took her money but did nothing. You still have to go through an ID process to get a passport whether it is expired or not. At least she should have got her money back.

Functionality was faulty

when uploading photos of my ID i would select 'continue' and a box came up "are you sure you want to delete this photo". You select no and and goes back to the 'continue' option. After trying to select 'continue' multiple times you still get the 'are you sure you want to delete this photo' box come up.
It wasnt until you selected 'back' on the top of your internet browser and went back to your 'home page' and continued your check that it came up as the photo was successfully uploaded. Sometimes pressing back logged me out and i would have to log back in.
This happened with all forms of photo ID front and back. So very time consuming.

Needs work

Asked for assistance and got none, so it would seem the digital assistant was not working
Why do you need to photograph the back of a passport!
Tried to put in a number for Medicare card and the window was just blank had to go to another card.

Hardest one I've done.

Sorry I personally found it hard and I maybe should have used the police check from last time.? Just the up loading and on line help. Very confusing for me anyway.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not all as it seems

Four days and still nothing. Needed this quickly for Uni Placement and now I cant do placement.
Very disappointed to say the least. Not all is at it seems unfortunately, may lose my placement.

Antony Nyathi
Antony NyathiHobart, TAS

No AFP logo

Quick results, but took me 1.5hrs to give them the details they wanted because of no PDF, nothing over 2MB, not recognising nor medicare card There is no APP Logo on the clearance I would have appreciated having one.

Still waiting

I submitted my clearance a week ago and still haven’t heard. This is not my first police clearance, I know that there should be no issues. Was told it would be quick. I have now missed out on my first weeks employment as I am still waiting. I have never waited this long before.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Why such a short completion time?

Not happy with the fact that the courses expire after 4 weeks. I was got placed in another department so could not complete the course before it expired so a complete waste of money. Would like to know why there is such a short time to complete the course.

Adam
AdamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs more improvement

Photo documents should be easier to upload not having to crop them smaller was just annoying and time consuming. Should email customers if you need more info. Glad I read reviews made me login and realise that they need more info. If you improve these things it would make it easier and faster for everyone

Bernie H
Bernie H

Difficult to usr

I'm from NZ and i found this very hard and confusing to use. I had to find someone that had used it before to be able to help me with it. They also found it confusing to use and had to ask for help also.

David Hirst
David Hirst

Too expensive for return customers

too expensive for returning customers. A rewards for returning should be offered as they know we need this every year. Thanks

Hari S.
Hari S.

Extremely slow service

Turnaround time is horrible and they need constant nudging to get work done. The money they charge is Cheapest in the market, but what they offer you is extremely poor service !

Ben
Benasked

i am stuck on section 5 question 13 "match the best practice strategies to minimise harm in nsw... i cant get the order right

Hi Ben,

We are happy to help you with this, please email Student Services at info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate your account within our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Clear to Work team

kushagrazaveri
kushagrazaveriasked

Hi, I just submitted my final assessment and realised it takes one business day to come back with the results. I actually need my rsa before the weekend so is it possible that it could be done within today? Thanks.
edit: it got marked but now I can't access the course anymore to resubmit wrong answers although I bought the course only a few days ago. I emailed info@cleartowork.com.au about it but I really need my RSA asap so help would be appreciated.

Hi Kushagrazaveri,

Apologies for the delay in response, seems your message was archived prematurely! I wanted to check to see if we can still be of assistance? If so, please email student services at info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account and provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
Clear to Work team

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives