Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

Kuma
KumaPerth, WA

Didn't finish

I paid extend 99 percent was clear but didn't able to finish lose money spent 7 hours still I am trying but can't do it guys help regarding this issues

Wasn’t able to obtain my certificate but got a refund.

I tried to complete a certificate for food handling and was unaware until after I’ve made a payment that I would need to have a supervisor at an actual workplace sign off for me. This wasn’t possible because I need the certificate to be allowed in the kitchen. I explained this to them but they said I can’t be refunded, after pushing to speak to the boss we settled on a refund a few days later.

A little confusing

I had trouble with the PURPOSE..I put UBER DRIVER which failed the assessment process.. they wanted DRIVER ACCREDITATION...in that field..it took 3 go's to get it right which became a little expensive

Jim Kim
Jim Kim

Debit card was written on it!!!

Was initially pulled up by saying Bank card was not correct type.
Send back same image with “debit” text highlighted.

Unnecessary delay it what was an otherwise very quick turnaround!

Not exactly easy to use

Derek Houston
Derek Houston

Speedy result

I spent over an hour completing this form having to provide 4 x ID. My Medicare card would not be accepted (expiry date) for some reason. Ended up having to provide a debit card picture & number which I didn't want to do. I would have thought a category 1 & 1 other would have been sufficient.

The ID component of this form was excessive and time consuming.

Adams
AdamsPilbara, WA

Frustrating but finally worked out...

I found the process in the beginning a little frustrating. I needed to have visa papers which can take up to 14 days. Luckily my visa papers came through within 24 hours so I was able to continue. If it had've taken 2 weeks then I would have lost my payment (non-refundable). Perhaps before the payment is made it should be made clear what documents are needed to complete the process.
Also uploading photos was also a problem but I persevered over 2 days and got through it.

Good review

i didnt have a problem with anything to do with Clear to work, everything went according to plan and was easy enough to get through without stressing too much, thankyou

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your review Jeremy, we really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

The Team at Clear to Work

Jayson Janiola
Jayson JaniolaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quick

Easy and quick to do. But I dont like the way this review is going as it its aggresively asking me to put at least 30 words which i think its time consuming.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Jayson, we appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that you found the police check process easy and quick.

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clear to work is OK. More can be done to make it the best

Cheap and reliable. Their website is easy to navigate and use. Police check returned within a day. Downside is they do not offer a certificate. Police check needs to be retrieved for verification every time want to access it.

Reece M.
Reece M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Were quick once I chased

Ben D.
Ben D.Perth, WA

Update: it is what it is.

I was not happy a couple of days ago. But realising that they have made these police clearances a lot harder to obtain across the board.
It is a bit more difficult to get quickly if you are a kiwi because we have to then try to track down a visa verification number. (Which we don't really have or need on us)
Will update once it all goes thru

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

Quick once I had finally been able to upload documents

Would be helpful to know what documents are needed BEFORE making a payment! Also trying to resize pictures is a PIA. That could be made easier. When you are able to upload a picture easuly yet trying to upload a picture of a word document caused so much headache.

Garry  ENFIELD
Garry ENFIELDSydney, NSW

Its over

I found some of the question were not clear. I did not like having to re-answer questions already answered correctly. The student and Additional notes were very lengthy. Comments from others was the online process is more difficult than class rooms. The NSW fee is out of line with other states.

Just a little frustration

I found for the particular course I did it was frustrating not being able to ask questions during the course. I won't be undertaking similar training online again. I would rather spend time in a classroom situation so as I can ask questions and walk out with a qualification. Rather than waste time with the to and fro of the online situation.

Clear to WorkClear to Work

Thank you for your feedback David, I will pass your remarks on to our course developers for consideration.

Ben
Benasked

i am stuck on section 5 question 13 "match the best practice strategies to minimise harm in nsw... i cant get the order right

Hi Ben,

We are happy to help you with this, please email Student Services at info@cleartowork.com.au and provide your full name and date of birth so we can locate your account within our systems.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Clear to Work team

kushagrazaveri
kushagrazaveriasked

Hi, I just submitted my final assessment and realised it takes one business day to come back with the results. I actually need my rsa before the weekend so is it possible that it could be done within today? Thanks.
edit: it got marked but now I can't access the course anymore to resubmit wrong answers although I bought the course only a few days ago. I emailed info@cleartowork.com.au about it but I really need my RSA asap so help would be appreciated.

Hi Kushagrazaveri,

Apologies for the delay in response, seems your message was archived prematurely! I wanted to check to see if we can still be of assistance? If so, please email student services at info@cleartowork.com.au so we can locate your account and provide you with an update.

Kind regards,
Clear to Work team

Eve
Eveasked

Hi
I enrolled RSA course and there is ne information about the question in Assessment section2
And I tried all case of answers but everything is wrong answer. I have spent more that 5 hours to get the answer. but I could not.

Could you please let me know what is the exact answer for the question below?

From the list below select 3 places you could seek information about laws, regulations, codes of practice or conduct in NSW.
Managers and Venue Licensees in NSW venues
A. https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
B. Any Australian RSA employee from venue that serves an alcohol responsibly
C. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/
D. NSW Organisational Policies and Procedures

I have to get RSA certificate very urgently. So, I emailed you and made phone calls.
nobody answers- both method.
after finish that question, i can get next step but no one help me. and now what i have to do?

Get an answer from our members and Clear to Work representatives