Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

MUSSOBOYSydney, NSW

Robbers Hopeless Don't Use

This company is hopeless takes your money and then can not contact them or finish the application. No police check but now less my money. Please stay away how can a company like this trade in Australia

Jugal singh
Jugal singhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company ever

Whoever is reading this review,,,please do not ever use clear to work for any type of checks,,I will share my experience,I submitted my police check on 28/02/22 which was submitted to police on 14/03/22 ,and I literally forgot about this ,Today is 01/05/22 and I haven’t received it ,,and they even refused to return my money by showing their policies …Please get together and report this company to appropriate department.

Gary
GaryPerth, WA

Do NOT use this company

There is a reason they ask for money upfront BEFORE you give information about a police check. They are misleading in that you have to give so much information. Private security details included. They will not refund if you do not have all ID components-passport ,drivers licence, medicare card, visa card etc. Even with spending so much time uploading documents they end with telling you it can take up to 15 DAYS!!!! to receive document. What good is that when applying for a job.!!

Stay Away!

This organisation seems like a good find at first - cheap and fast turn around. I did the Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate, I got one question wrong in the final assessment three times and they failed me. I had to pay another $109 to do the entire thing again. I wrote in and complained and still haven't heard back. Really upset about this, I would stay away from them. They are clearly not into helping people but to make a profit from people by making you pay twice.

Very bad service

Very bad service one of the worst company to deal with they will give lots of excuses but no result still waiting for my police clearance nearly two months now my wife got it in one week from different company.please don’t waste your money I don’t know maybe fraud very disappointed

Vahid A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AFP check!

I use clear to work for police check(AFP) process take 18 day! Still I am waiting for my letter! On the way , definitely no recommend to everyone, because one week take results from AFP and it’s normal but results will send to Clear work after than send it you by clear work with slowest post way so if you need ASAP straight way use AFP website and don’t waste your time with $37 extra payment!! Really disappointed

Hi
Police check Processed just take 72 hours I can’t understand why send 15 March ! Just please send tracking number so maybe I can fine my letter soon.

Clear to WorkClear to WorkSend a private message

Site wouldn't allow to enter basic address

Site wouldn't allow me to enter basic addresses. Which means that while its cheap, its a complete waste of time. Not sure whether I will get a refund either, so also potential waste of money.

Alesha
AleshaPerth

Don't use this company

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again will I use this Company

2 months later, still no Police Check, lost the job I was aiming to get. They would not reply to my emails. They kept asking for clearer images every week. Not good. I have contacted another Police Check agency and got a Police Check within 2 days.

Sim
SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

run away from this company

Never received any email regarding re-submit a new documents. I only realize the need to resubmit document when I login and check my application progress. However, the page just stop at stage 4 and won't allow me to move on. Shoot 2 emails to them but not a single reply from their side. Spend the money and didn't get what they promise for. Scam.

zoot
zootAU

Useless

Other companies previous employers have used have had a couple of hours turn around, after 3 days with these clowns still no joy. Had to resubmit picture of my bank card the word debit must be clearly visible. My bank puts it on the card in tiny letters and you only want low quality pictures so you figure it out. Never in all my applications have I ever had to provide so many pieces of ID. This site is a SCAM, avoid. If the company hadn't been hounding me for the police check I would have researched these jokers and found what most have experienced their complete ineptitude. AVOID THESE SCAM ARTISTS

Ceci
CeciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company! Run away! Is a fraud!

Find out how Clear to Work compares to other Services

not good for those born outside of australia

the site takes your money first of all, before you even begin the application process. the site, after paying money, then could not verify any of my ID documents; qld driving license, british passport, australian medicare card. i tried calling but they only deal with customers via email. i needed the check back asap and thats what they say they do, but they dont.

complete waste of time

The course takes many hours to complete but if you get anything wrong in the final assessment, they deem you incompetent to be able to do the course even though it says you get three attempts on the final assessment. You then cannot complete the course and are not allowed to redo it, complete waste of time.

Aasim
AasimFar North Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
First thing they made me PAY then gave me absolutely nothing. You can’t upload the evidence they require, because they have to be jpg or 2md or less. I managed to resize the documents everything was approved. Fast forward 19 Days later they are still processing. They have no phone number so I emailed they’re customer info line, and every time I got the same automated reply. They just want your money and then kick you out the door.. Terrible that I wasted 19 day for this scammers.