Clear to Work
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clear to Work

kat
katCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

too much I.D required

This site is very tricky to use. my photos of my I.D kept getting rejected, and then I was asked to upload a pic of the back of my passport, which I don't have with me - Never have I been asked for a pic of the back before. I have asked to be refunded the fee, let's see if that happens.

Four forms of ID!

I dont think anyone has four forms of ID! The site makes you pay before it even starts! They must have figured out too many people left before finishing the application. I wish I knew before hand. I probably wont get my Federal check at all because I dont carry four forms of ID EVER WHEN TRAVELLING!

Kuma
KumaPerth, WA

Didn't finish

I paid extend 99 percent was clear but didn't able to finish lose money spent 7 hours still I am trying but can't do it guys help regarding this issues

Wasn’t able to obtain my certificate but got a refund.

I tried to complete a certificate for food handling and was unaware until after I’ve made a payment that I would need to have a supervisor at an actual workplace sign off for me. This wasn’t possible because I need the certificate to be allowed in the kitchen. I explained this to them but they said I can’t be refunded, after pushing to speak to the boss we settled on a refund a few days later.

You have to be kidding!

Asking for photos of back and front of three - or was it four - pieces of identification.
Are you for real! The last time I shall have used your service! As for this review, asking for a minimum a mount of words - also the last time!

Hans Dieter
Hans Dieter

Next time I'll check the police website first, if they have the same time consuming (wasting, in my view) requirements. I have to do this every couple of years and my profile etc. is well known!

Thanh
ThanhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow service

I am still waiting for the Police check certificate after nearly one week applied and no idea when I can have it.not good service at all though I can have for 24hours

A little confusing

I had trouble with the PURPOSE..I put UBER DRIVER which failed the assessment process.. they wanted DRIVER ACCREDITATION...in that field..it took 3 go's to get it right which became a little expensive

Review collected in partnership with Clear to Work

Take your money then tell you they can't help you.

My wife went through the process only to find her passport had just expired. She had no other 'acceptable' document even though she had a drivers license and other lesser forms of ID. They were not helpful. They took her money but did nothing. You still have to go through an ID process to get a passport whether it is expired or not. At least she should have got her money back.

Jim Kim
Jim Kim

Debit card was written on it!!!

Was initially pulled up by saying Bank card was not correct type.
Send back same image with “debit” text highlighted.

Unnecessary delay it what was an otherwise very quick turnaround!

Not exactly easy to use

Derek Houston
Derek Houston

Functionality was faulty

when uploading photos of my ID i would select 'continue' and a box came up "are you sure you want to delete this photo". You select no and and goes back to the 'continue' option. After trying to select 'continue' multiple times you still get the 'are you sure you want to delete this photo' box come up.
It wasnt until you selected 'back' on the top of your internet browser and went back to your 'home page' and continued your check that it came up as the photo was successfully uploaded. Sometimes pressing back logged me out and i would have to log back in.
This happened with all forms of photo ID front and back. So very time consuming.

Needs work

Asked for assistance and got none, so it would seem the digital assistant was not working
Why do you need to photograph the back of a passport!
Tried to put in a number for Medicare card and the window was just blank had to go to another card.

Hardest one I've done.

Sorry I personally found it hard and I maybe should have used the police check from last time.? Just the up loading and on line help. Very confusing for me anyway.

Speedy result

I spent over an hour completing this form having to provide 4 x ID. My Medicare card would not be accepted (expiry date) for some reason. Ended up having to provide a debit card picture & number which I didn't want to do. I would have thought a category 1 & 1 other would have been sufficient.

The ID component of this form was excessive and time consuming.

Adams
AdamsPilbara, WA

Frustrating but finally worked out...

I found the process in the beginning a little frustrating. I needed to have visa papers which can take up to 14 days. Luckily my visa papers came through within 24 hours so I was able to continue. If it had've taken 2 weeks then I would have lost my payment (non-refundable). Perhaps before the payment is made it should be made clear what documents are needed to complete the process.
Also uploading photos was also a problem but I persevered over 2 days and got through it.